North Carolina +13 2x

UCF -23.5 10x

Utah St +1 2.5x
Utah St ML +100 2.5x

Under BG 51.5 5x

Minnesota -13.5 5x

Fresno St -11 7.5x

=======

Plays will be locked in before kickoff with units and lines.

Lean Minny, UCF, and Fresno tonight.

Minny outgained UNLV last year by 200 yards and is improved. UNLV a wretched road team. Should be improved though but their performance on the road last year was embarassing.

Akron is terrible. Should be improved and UCF maybe not as good as last year but good enough to embarrass Akron for the 2nd year in a row.

If Fresno can't pass Boise this year they never will. Loaded team playing a rebuilding Rutgers squad coming across the country. Always offensively challenged is Rutgers and Fresno should be able to score.

Sat Leans

Wisky HUGE
Wisky Over HUGE
Reverse those 2 HUGE
Alabama
Michigan
North Texas
Northern Illy
Penn St
Marshall
Texas
Texas Over
Reverse those 2

Easiest week to cap in regards to pre-season tonight. 70% of the games will go under the total and certain favorites will cover easily. WWill post those as well here.

Last edited:
good luck as always, sir.

M Brown is in love with this team which makes me think the defense is back in 2011 form. Rarely does Brown talk with a "swagger" but he really thinks he has a shot this year.

Thanks Yanks! You too pal. GL this season.

VK - my fellow right winger... I hope Mack isn't blowing smoke up my ass but I'm going to believe in this team based on what I hear/read.

Locked in:

North Carolina +13 2x

Central Florida -23.5 10x

I really consider "plays" anything over 2.5x. Anything under that is what I perceive as value based on an inflated # my local offers me.

Bengals -3.5 2.5x

Under Bills 38 2.5x

Under BG 51.5 5x

Minnesota -13.5 5x

Utah St +1 2.5x

Utah St ML +100 2.5x

Under Panthers 36.5 2.5x

Under Bucs 37.5 2.5x

Under Dolphins 36.5 2.5x

Under Cowboys 37.5 2.5x

Under Chiefs 36.5 2.5x

Seahawks -7.5 10x

Seahawks -1.5 & Open (6 Pt Tease) 5x

Last edited:
Trying to not spam up the board too much.

Will be playing Seahawks -7.5 10x & -1.5 & Open (for the weekend...probably Bama) 5x.

Will also be playing Fresno -11...

Disappointing close to the night with Utah St not even pushing and Fresno blowing every chance to pull away. Seahawks were great and got me up over 10x on the night overall with a open 6 pointer to boot. Track all CFB plays record wise 2.5 units and above but track all units for posted plays.

4-2 +4.3x

Tonight...

Miami laying the points. A ton of points and a huge look ahead to UF. Best Miami team in years here. Loaded with experience and talent. FAU going the wrong way as a program and will struggle to move the ball. Miami is famous for laying stinkers in these situations but I think they will be just too much tonight. Cruising into half up 4-5 scores. Will post line and size when available. Will also look into laying the points with the over for a small reverse.

Miami -31.5 10x

Wisky -43 10x
Wisky -43 Over 55 Rev 2.5x
Barfalo +35.5 2.5x
Toledo +22.5 2.5x
Michigan -31 10x
Michigan -31, Texas -44 Rev 2.5x
Penn St -9 10x
BYU -3 5x
North Texas -17 7.5x
Marshall -21 7.5x
Georgia -145 5x
Georgia -3 10x
Texas -44 10x
Washington -4 10x
NW PK (closing Seahawks teaser) 5x

Colorado +3 7.5x

10-4 Fri/Sat +34.74

Last edited:
14-6 +39.04 (just count spreads and games w/ units 2.5 or above in W/L but all bets counted in unit total)

Leaning Pitt medium tonight as I will probably be able to grab +13. I like this coach and think the team will improve dramatically vs. last year. This is also a monster QB upgrade. FSU playing well on the road just doesn't happen. Will update risk amount b4 kickoff.

Back