Week 9 Situational Angles Discussion

I'll post the easy/obvious one.

Cal off a double OT game and going on the road to play USC on short week tonight -- USC coming off a bye week.

Obvious #2....Is Penn State still celebrating? I mean, last Saturday night was the start of its healing and all that.

Eastern Michigan trying to secure second ever bowl appearance and first since 1987 playing at home against inferior team

Baylor is in a unique position, having had byes two of the last three weeks and in between the byes having played Kansas.

In effect, then, they've had a full month to prepare for Texas.

Non conference sandwich game for The U and ND is off bye

Respectfully disagree, Miami will be up for this one. Whether they play well or not, I don't know, but this is still a big game for them and they won't look past the Irish

Agreed. Manny Diaz has said all week that if they lose, they failed. Canes will be up for this.

Baylor is in a unique position, having had byes two of the last three weeks and in between the byes having played Kansas.

In effect, then, they've had a full month to prepare for Texas.

<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 14.0px 'Times New Roman'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000}span.s1 {font-kerning: none}</style>Can’t help but come back to this. Factoring in playing Kansas, I cannot recall a CFB team that will be more rested going into a late October game. Baylor’s not all that but this sets up really well for them on Saturday.

Eastern Michigan trying to secure second ever bowl appearance and first since 1987 playing at home against inferior team

Agreatanglebutnotsurethatsixandsixgetsemutoabowliftheyareonalosingstreakdownthestretch.butidothinkitisagreatangle.iapologizethatthisisdifficulttoreadbutthectgitteamtellsmethisisintheprocessofbeingresolvedperhapsbythetimethecavsarelosingthenbatitletogoldenstateinthesummer.

<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 14.0px 'Times New Roman'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000}span.s1 {font-kerning: none}</style>Can’t help but come back to this. Factoring in playing Kansas, I cannot recall a CFB team that will be more rested going into a late October game. Baylor’s not all that but this sets up really well for them on Saturday.

I like Texas to circle the wagons this weekend and win the football game at home.

I'm on the TT for Michigan. Should be able to get above 35.

Another angle. SMU off of Houston victory on the road to Tulane in basically a Pk em

Back