ML Dogs Week 4

Haven't been too bad on the FCS ML posts here. Week 1 I believe I listed Eastern Illinois and Nicholls, EIU won. Week 2 I know I said Bucknell and I think Western Carolina. Last week was EIU again.

I like Bryant to potentially beat Princeton. There must be something in me that likes what Bryant has, or could have as I have played them ATS twice this year and lost both. But they have a good mobile 3 year starting QB in Zevi Eckhaus who is #7 in FCS right now in total offense. He hasn't been as clean so far this year though with % and ratio however. He has almost all his familiar targets at receiver and the same OL in front of him as last year. Offensively they should be capable. Defense, they give up about 400y a game, so that's the rub. They actually do have a really good pass rusher in DE Dyson, he has 1.67 sacks per game on the year, good enough for 5th in the country. And that is something I like. Princeton has some new faces on their OL this year (lost their best guy), but they have allowed the most sacks in the Ivy the last 2 years. And we know it isn't just the sacks that get home, they allow lots of pressure that forces early throws or effected throws. So I think this is an area that Bryant can impact the game and Princeton may suffer. Also, Princeton just isn't very strong offensively ... and vs the Bryant D that might not matter as they haven't stopped much of anyone, however, we saw what Princeton did last week at San Diego and it was pretty underwhelming. Their best RB and their really top notch WR duo are gone this year, TE Bobo gone. Those were all 1st and 2nd All Ivy guys (Butler was HM). The second line guys are stepping up and it's not like they are bad, they are just more ordinary. It's Volker at RB instead of Ryan Butler, it's Hawkins and whomever else at WR, Barber maybe instead of Iosivas and Classi. If that OL is still weak and the skill players are downgraded, I'm not real scared going against them. Princeton had a really good DL last year, but it's all gone this year losing their top 6, only 2 of top 6 back at DB. They do have a really strong LB unit. I didn't really expect much out of them last week, but actually underperformed offensively quite a bit more as San Diego is having a really rough time right now. Not like Bryant O is world beaters, but it should challenge a Princeton D that is down some significant players and will be tested for the first time this year because San Diego did not do that, they really can't do that vs anyone. This would be quite a surprise as Princeton is a perennial 9-10 win team and they are looking like a 2 TD+ favorite in their home opener. Bryant has competed with FCS playoff teams as dogs, in the second half of last year they hung in vs Holy Cross only losing by 8 and were only outgained by 3 yards. Only lost to Garner Webb by 8 and actually had a +133 yardage edge there. They beat up and coming Campbell as TD+ dog. Bryant is my upset of the week.

Headed out tomorrow to go on my first ever cruise tomorrow so I had to put my plays in tonight. Won't be around any next week so hoping I win some cash this Saturday! Played a few parlays....

2, 3, & 4-teamer RR:
Arkansas State Red Wolves +191
Pittsburgh Panthers +240
Arkansas Razorbacks +275 1st quarter
Cincinnati Bearcats +440

2, 3, & 4-teamer RR:
Arkansas State Red Wolves +191
Pittsburgh Panthers +240
Arkansas Razorbacks +430 1st half
Cincinnati Bearcats +440

4, 5, 6, & 7-teamer RR:
San Diego State Aztecs +218
Arkansas State Red Wolves +216
Pittsburgh Panthers +248
Ole Miss Rebels +206
Arkansas Razorbacks +440 1st half
San Jose State Spartans +163
UCLA Bruins +160

4, 5, 6, & 7-teamer RR:
San Diego State Aztecs +218
Arkansas State Red Wolves +216
Pittsburgh Panthers +248
Ole Miss Rebels +206
Arkansas Razorbacks +275 1st quarter
San Jose State Spartans +163
UCLA Bruins +160

I know these aren't ML dogs but what the hell...Straight 6-teamer with:

Arkansas State Red Wolves (+6)
UCLA Bruins (+6)
Minnesota Golden Gophers (-11.5)
Arkansas Razorbacks (+17.5)
Pittsburgh Panthers (+7.5)
Florida Gators (-28)

BOLTA!!

:pray:
Won a bit of scratch on Jawja State last night so parlaying my lunch money winnings into a few more parlays....

Straight 6-teamer
Arkansas State Red Wolves (+6)
UCLA Bruins (+6)
Minnesota Golden Gophers (-11.5)
Arkansas Razorbacks (+10) 1st Half
Pittsburgh Panthers (+7.5)
Florida Gators (-28)

Played two 3, 4, & 5-teamer RRs with all the home doggies tonight plus my fav play of the weekend which is Arky 1st Qtr & 1st Half MLs. The Friday night home conference dog phenomena is in full effect this evening!!!

BOLTA!!

:watchingsports:

I'll Start With A Banger!

Charlotte +1800

CAL +820

Arkansas +600

Baylor +520

Mississippi +220

:shake:

I think the 17.5 for lsu probably a bit much but I be shocked if they lose. Brian Kelly teams generally handle business in games they supposed to win.

We had 4 Friday night home conference dogs last night and they went 0-4. My how times have changed…

:pondering:

Reactions: KJ
We had 4 Friday night home conference dogs last night and they went 0-4. My how times have changed…

:pondering:
Was thinking the same thing last night

2 dogs covered even though SDSU was backdoor. And Thursday night home favorite lost. Home MLs would have been an expensive start to the weekend.

Back