Week 9 ML Dogs

Thanks CHSGTMD. Glad you don't have UConn, they're going to lose after leading from opening poss til 5min left in the game. Biggest difference was UMass never afraid to run and pass their O today and they executed. UConn has like 15y passing all day, coaches failing the team today with that gameplan. UConn failed to capitalize on some UMass mistakes. That is what bad teams do.

Strange week for me, being on the road a bunch and away from home, trying to pick games before the kickoff Thurs and Fri and scrambling for some last night and this morning. Here is what I have today:

UConn 50 to win 70
ILL 10 to win 64
USF 50 to win 133
Cal 10 to win 36
UTEP 50 to win 237
Hawaii 10 to win 122

Will have to see what Hawaii does. I was really worried about today based off of my lack of prep/time this past week. I did play it relatively safe with my fewest number of bets of the year, some lower amounts and staying completely off some smaller bets helped. The ML plays here were 6 of my 10 most meaningful $ ATS bets of the day (Akron, FSU, Pitt, FIU the other 4). If I can get Hawaii ATS I will almost break even for the day and I'll be happy to escape with minimal damage. If Fresno covers then I had a real bad day. Not surprising it was my worst day in the yahoo pick'em too. Felt it happening.

So the UConn game completely sucked. I hate starting off the day with a game like that. It's like you just sit there and watch your lead evaporate knowing you are dead in the water. UTEP D deserved better...goal line stand, blk'd FG, turnover gained in positive territory all for not. I did do a small hedge on UAB 2nd H as the Blazer D was lights out and Locksley got hurt in 1st H. So that helped a little, still took a bath on that one. Holding UAB to 19 pts and not covering a 14.5 pt line really sucks.

If you have no dog in the fight and like me, cheer for Hawaii +24.5!

Back