Miami -3 vs NY Jets
Washington-1.5 vs Atlanta
Buffalo OFF vs Chicago
Denver -3 vs Houston
Seattle -1 vs Chargers
New Orleans -1 vs Rams
New England -6 (-115) vs Packers
Dallas -6.5 (-115) vs Titans

Only one road fav this week. Given the turmoil in Cleveland today, I can’t see them giving a team like KC a game.

Total is 60 in New Orleans. Still think it goes over.

49ers could start anyone on their 53 at RB and still compete with Oakland. That said I somehow lost a bet on SF -1 yesterday when they led 15-3 in the 4th I think. Will not be touching them the rest of the year probably. They impressed me on MNF against Green Bay a couple weeks ago.

49ers could start anyone on their 53 at RB and still compete with Oakland. That said I somehow lost a bet on SF -1 yesterday when they led 15-3 in the 4th I think. Will not be touching them the rest of the year probably. They impressed me on MNF against Green Bay a couple weeks ago.

Could be easily 5-3 with GQ at the helm. Team just finds ways to lose.

Which leads me to believe they're tanking. So who wins when a tanking Niners takes on a tanking Raiders???

Shannahan looks visibly upset when they lose and he trots out 50% Sherman and Brieda trying to get a W.

Chucky is in open tank and wants high value draft assets.

Good angle here... think the Raiders want to tank... slightly more. #1 pick is big for this franchise with the upcoming move. 9ers just need to ensure they get Bosa.

49ers have actually been competitive, Raiders been getting doors blown off handle by not so great competition. Could be as simple as that. SF still seems to want to win, Oak wants draft picks

Ravens Texans and Lions are my top 3 on instinct. Think Raiders deserve a play.

Chiefs teaser and already teased down Pats off the jump.

Curious how the deadline goes with a few teams selling.

Ravens Texans and Lions are my top 3 on instinct. Think Raiders deserve a play.

Chiefs teaser and already teased down Pats off the jump.

Curious how the deadline goes with a few teams selling.

1st time thru circled all 3 of those as well.

No chance I touch thu nights shitfest, love when they have 2 terrible teams and I don’t have to bother :)

Saints laying less than 3 at home a must against pretty much anyone imo.

47 feels a little high for pit/balty but last few years it been one lower scoring one higher, 1st meeting went under. This game always feels like a race to 23 to me, doesn’t always take that to win but that number generally gets it done.

51 for lions/Vikings? That def inflated thanks to all the scoring this year! Not that it can’t go over but this game never gets totaled this high and I’d say lions under fat Matt lot less likely to get into shootouts as they not even averaging 30 passes a game their last 3! Vikings actually the team airing it out, keep thinking this not the way Zimmer wants to play but maybe it is? Feels like a game both teams should attempt to run.

51 for lions/Vikings? That def inflated thanks to all the scoring this year! Not that it can’t go over but this game never gets totaled this high and I’d say lions under fat Matt lot less likely to get into shootouts as they not even averaging 30 passes a game their last 3! Vikings actually the team airing it out, keep thinking this not the way Zimmer wants to play but maybe it is? Feels like a game both teams should attempt to run.
Lions recipe for success is running.... which they got away from last week....

Lions recipe for success is running.... which they got away from last week....

Agree, I suppose the Tate trade dropped the number? Luckily I grabbed some at 51 but wish I had gotten more, hit again at 49. I think little value all way down to 47... lions are really getting a lot of pressure on qbs this year while I’m sure thelien and diggs will do damage if minny doesn’t establish a run gm and lions get them in 3rd and longs I like their chances to get after cousins. Both red zone defenses playing stronger than the offense so long drives ending in 3 should help. Ulfimately think we looking at a very close game along the lines of 24-23. Played lions +5 as well.

Maybe I'm wrong but it looks to me like it's gonna be an easy Raiders win with Mullins at QB. I'll take the chance, plenty of games coming up to bail out if I have to.
Raiders + 2 for a dime

2 thoughts.

Which of these teams will be tanking to get too draft pick. Please don’t draft that Justin Herbert guy. He’s not nfl caliber. Theres a reason he went to Oregon. Oregon produces nfl bust QBs—

Herbert is so overrated. He’s barely a 4 th round pick imo.

Secondly we have these emerging matchups between the new Millenial style coaches like mcvay Nagy Shanahan Kc spread offense vs the old guard idiots like Marvin Lewis hue Jackson Jason garret ?

Where does gruden fit into this?

Because Shanahan is progressive smart plays -

These new coaches usually dominate the older stubborn ones.

So is Shanahan going to coach circles around gruden?

Only a handful of nfl coaches are like mcvay. Like young poker prodegies.

Lincoln Kennedy from Oklahoma is another new school fast break coach.

It’s akl about coaching matchups. The old guard coaches lose to the smart new coaches —

Case in point.

Baker mayfield loved his college coach Lincoln Kennedy so mUgh.

He didn’t get along with Hue Jackson.

Geez I wonder why. He went from a progressive smart offevdive coach to an old guard stubborn coach stuck in the 1960’s named hue Jackson.

Jackson being uptight couldn’t get along with mayfield because he’s conservative and brainwashed.

I believe the niners can still win this one.

Coaching matchup huge edge to shanny.

He’s new school mcvay style.
Gruden is old school.

Ayari Cooper is traded. Lordy Nelson is their only receiver left other than jarret cook.

But if Sherman matches up with Lordy Nelson I think he can eliminate him from the game.

The niners defense is young and better than the garbage defense the raiders trot out there. Raiders have no pass rush and no secondary.

I believe niners are the better team.

Shanahan designs plays that Jojny on the spot could complete. All about scheming. Something the old guard coaches don’t do. They say just beat your man and we will win.

Colts played raiders and were marching all over the field on them.
Care though was scoring a lot albeit it vs the colts Mickey nouse defense.

"Fade the public play" Literally everyone is on the Raiders. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. The fact that the Raiders are an absolute dumpster fire and Chucky is probably the worst coach in the league also helps. I'll take the niners in an ugly game. Lots of running coming from SF.

• 7815 M.Breida rushing yards over 56½ -105
  • 308 San Francisco 49ers +108

Even with injuries I think this niners team has looked surprisingly good on defense. They have a poor offense but I think Nathan Peterman could throw for 3 td's against this Raiders defense. They put no pressure on the qb, bad run D , and are prone to giving up big plays.

Maybe I'm wrong but it looks to me like it's gonna be an easy Raiders win with Mullins at QB. I'll take the chance, plenty of games coming up to bail out if I have to.
Raiders + 2 for a dime

Easy win and raiders doesn’t even sound right! Lol.

Why play +2? I almost always play money line on spreads less than 3. If I really like it I generally play ml then back it up w a 2 team 6 point teaser if I can find suitable partner!!

Raiders are in tank mode.

Or are just getting abused vs new school coach.

The gane has changed. These old farts cant do it

Raiders are in tank mode.

Or are just getting abused vs new school coach.

The gane has changed. These old farts cant do it

This one of few times raiders prob have the more talented roster on the field, says all we need to know bout chucky. Niners are a freaking mash unit and just abusing them! Lol

CJ is such a bad Shanahan fit. No idea what they saw in him.

Niners 5-4 with anyone besides him. Go back and look at the box scores.

Back