Week 9 Lines and Discussion

The Bucs' team total feels fishy as fuck. They play each other twice a year and the Bucs have only scored more than 23 points once in their 14 games versus Rivera.. and it took a touchdown in overtime to get there.. they've never scored more than 23 points in regulation versus Rivera and the Panthers.

The Bucs' team total feels fishy as fuck. They play each other twice a year and the Bucs have only scored more than 23 points once in their 14 games versus Rivera.. and it took a touchdown in overtime to get there.. they've never scored more than 23 points in regulation versus Rivera and the Panthers.

This bucs team has a far more explosive offense tho, and their defenses is putrid, getting into lot of shootouts this year compared to previous seasons.. I think panthers secondary incredibly beatable. No interest in total for me in this one, really starting to like panthers laying less than a td!

This bucs team has a far more explosive offense tho, and their defenses is putrid, getting into lot of shootouts this year compared to previous seasons.. I think panthers secondary incredibly beatable. No interest in total for me in this one, really starting to like panthers laying less than a td!

Easier to put up more points when you allow more

Skins a fav on ATL off a bye is puzzling

ATL is so depleted and hasn't stopped an offense in months. I do worry that Ryan can outscore Smith however

1st time thru circled all 3 of those as well.

No chance I touch thu nights shitfest, love when they have 2 terrible teams and I don’t have to bother :)

Saints laying less than 3 at home a must against pretty much anyone imo.

LAR is the best team in the game, i'd be cautious fading them without significant insurance

ATL is so depleted and hasn't stopped an offense in months. I do worry that Ryan can outscore Smith however

LAR is the best team in the game, i'd be cautious fading them without significant insurance

I agree rams the best team. But going to the big easy with a crazy crowd will be a atmosphere young rams havnt seen as of yet. Should be a game decided by a handful of plays and we know several of those plays be refs handing brees drive extending 1st downs on bogus calls (like when Donald or sue breath on him too hard!) .. rams been flirting w a loss the last several weeks and thunk they ripe for this to be the week!! Kumara a matchup nightmare. Line the way saints defense trending and the run d been excellent so expect this to be gurleys worst game of year..

I hate how much I like this game but I think the Jets are the best bet of the week by far. Darnold will have Enunwa and Anderson back and the team is desperate. As a fan of this loser franchise I badly want them to lose and fire the coach and GM but I think they are definitely going to win this game.

I think Cleveland is a great contrarian play with all the public money on the Chiefs.

I like the coach got fired angle but god how will they score without ANYBODY good besides Landry? Chiefs D may be bad overall but they got a sick pass rush that can kill Cleveland when Cleveland gets behind. Love being contrarian but idk about this. Worth a little for that angle I guess!

Late but better late than never alert...

Lang on the Saints +2.5 (suggests you buy to 3) for 200 Dimes.

His biggest NFL selection of the season.

Our buddy actually does pretty well on his back-up the Brinks truck plays.

“Frauds”? Cmon now.. I loved saints today but they far from frauds. Most talented roster and best playcaller.

Overrated secondary. Awful at LB and safety.

WRs small... no TE.

Poor ATS too. Awful sign for potential world champ viability.

Goff isn’t a top 15 guy.

No home field advantage....

Under should be money and Steelers were about as sexy as it gets as a teaser team. 4 insanely great teaser games today. Kc-2, panthers pk, Steelers +8.5, saints +8.5.. did a 4 teamer and then 2 team 6 point with w every combo of those 4!!!

Had to be easiest teaser week in forever. Cleaned the fuxk up!! Plus hit my 2 unders in minny and Balty!!! Having one those magical nfl years where I actually win!!! Lol

Correlation bw ats record and playoff success??

Goff gotta be top 15 easy??

Who cares if his receivers are small what are KC‘s and NE‘s???

On my coaching matrix tonight.

We have Vrabel a 2 verse Garrett a 3.

Vrabel might still should be a 3 but anybody other than Garrett for me, If that was sole criteria

Corey Davis may play.

Certainly looks like Dallas has more injury issues than Tenn.

Yes, plus more Tess and Whitten. Their chemistry is second to literally every broadcast team that ever broadcast, ever.

Non respectively, Dallas and Tenn have 25th and 28th ranked offenses.

Dallas d is 11, with rush d of 4.

Titans sit at 19, average in both.

Cowboys 3-0 @ home off heartbreak loss. Lost to good teams.

Titans do nothing on road and have lost 3 in a row.

Both teams need to win, but Dallas is trying to shift gears with ginger wearing a seatbelt.

I dont see cowboys losing, but when/if they do, it will be late and it will be the difference between winning ats and losing ML cuz ginger.

Cowboys 3-0 @ home off heartbreak loss. Lost to good teams.

Titans do nothing on road and have lost 3 in a row.

Both teams need to win, but Dallas is trying to shift gears with ginger wearing a seatbelt.

I dont see cowboys losing, but when/if they do, it will be late and it will be the difference between winning ats and losing ML cuz ginger.

If somehow a 4 pops back, I’ll take the Cowgirls, but seems unlikely.

Back