Week 9 discussion

i know this copies and pastes shitty but ive been doing it just like this all season and ive been winning so im keeping up the tradition.

New Orleans stands out to me at first glance.

texans game is gonna be the epitome of a "sharp vs square" game. you know the public is gonna be at least 75% on indy

i know this copies and pastes shitty but ive been doing it just like this all season and ive been winning so im keeping up the tradition.

New Orleans stands out to me at first glance.

Jets cover these kinda games....Jets cant compete with teams with good defense...Saints on the road been so so

i have to ask myself if i can bet on a game solely because i think its a trap game. no football logic says houston wins, even though they are home after a bye, they have been in complete disarray. but the books are clearly taking a side here an dwhen they do that i like to be on their side

Jets cover these kinda games....Jets cant compete with teams with good defense...Saints on the road been so so

saints hae a good d though, surprisingly. think the jets are showing their true colors now...they arent a good team

saints hae a good d though, surprisingly. think the jets are showing their true colors now...they arent a good team

nah they arent but they tend to get up for games like this. Can I trust the Saints to cover this on the road? Jets defense up front is pretty good

yeah thats definitely true, but i think breesy and the saints are a legit super bowl contender. home, road, doesnt matter that offense gets shit done. also jets are terrible vs the tight end and i hear the one on the saints is pretty decent :)

I'll have to look it up, but I remember quoting last year that Harbaugh was undefeated SU off a bye....has had Andy Reid type success

yeah thats definitely true, but i think breesy and the saints are a legit super bowl contender. home, road, doesnt matter that offense gets shit done. also jets are terrible vs the tight end and i hear the one on the saints is pretty decent :)

patriots game just left a sour taste in my mouth....Saints should cover im just scared lol

yeah man you could absolutely be right about it. im going with my gut that the jets are bad and their somewhat decent start was a fluke. if im wrong and the jets really are good and yesterday was the fluke, then they could win this game at home sure.

this game, to me, reminds me of San Fran at Tennesee in week 7. you had a home team who had looked somewhat decent but really no weapons on offense getting 4.5 points vs a super bowl contender. SF covered with ease and I think NO can do the same. The Saints do however seem to have a road game every now and then when they just look off. Hope they dont have that this week.

[TABLE="align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: GameBanner"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]NFL - GAME LINES - Oct 31[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBannerAuto"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]NFL - WEEK 9[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31ST[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameEven"]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Oct 31[/TD]
[TD]303[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]CINCINNATI[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-1½-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_1889967_-1.5_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o42-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_1889967_-42_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-125<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="4_1889967_0_-125">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameEven TrGameSec"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"] 8:25 PM [/TD]
[TD]304[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]MIAMI[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+1½-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_1889967_1.5_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u42-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_1889967_42_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="5_1889967_0_105">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBanner"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]NFL - GAME LINES - Nov 03[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]*.* BYES: AZ, DEN, DET, JAC, NYG, SF *.*[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD="align: center"]
circled.jpg
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Nov 03[/TD]
[TD]401[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]ATLANTA[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+7½-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_1890027_7.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o43-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_1890027_-43_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd TrGameSec"]
[TD="align: left"]
circled.jpg
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"] 1:00 PM [/TD]
[TD]402[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]CAROLINA[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-7½-115<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_1890027_-7.5_-115">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u43-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_1890027_43_-102">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]403[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]MINNESOTA[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]404[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]DALLAS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]405[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]NEW ORLEANS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-5-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_1890029_-5_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o45½-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_1890029_-45.5_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-240<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="4_1890029_0_-240">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]406[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]NY JETS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+5-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_1890029_5_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u45½-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_1890029_45.5_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+200<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="5_1890029_0_200">[/TD]
[/TR]
circled.jpg
[/TD]
[TD]407[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]TENNESSEE[/TD]
[/TR]
circled.jpg
[/TD]
[TD]408[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]ST. LOUIS[/TD]
[/TR]
circled.jpg
[/TD]
[TD]409[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]KANSAS CITY[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3-115<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_1890032_-3_-115">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o41-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_1890032_-41_-102">[/TD]
[/TR]
circled.jpg
[/TD]
[TD]410[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]BUFFALO[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+3-105<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_1890032_3_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u41-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_1890032_41_-102">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]411[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]SAN DIEGO[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]PK-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_1890033_0_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o50-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_1890033_-50_-102">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]412[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]WASHINGTON[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]PK-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_1890033_0_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u50-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_1890033_50_-102">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]413[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]PHILADELPHIA[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] 4:05 PM [/TD]
[TD]414[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]OAKLAND[/TD]
[/TR]
circled.jpg
[/TD]
[TD]415[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]TAMPA BAY[/TD]
[/TR]
circled.jpg
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"] 4:05 PM [/TD]
[TD]416[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]SEATTLE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]417[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]BALTIMORE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3EV<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_1890036_-3_100">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o40½-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_1890036_-40.5_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-155<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="4_1890036_0_-155">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] 4:25 PM [/TD]
[TD]418[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]CLEVELAND[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+3-120<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_1890036_3_-120">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u40½-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_1890036_40.5_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+135<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="5_1890036_0_135">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]419[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]PITTSBURGH[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+7-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_1890037_7_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o44-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_1890037_-44_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+260<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="4_1890037_0_260">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] 4:25 PM [/TD]
[TD]420[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]NEW ENGLAND[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-7-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_1890037_-7_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u44-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_1890037_44_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-320<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="5_1890037_0_-320">[/TD]
[/TR]
circled.jpg
[/TD]
[TD]421[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]INDIANAPOLIS[/TD]
[/TR]
circled.jpg
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"] 8:30 PM [/TD]
[TD]422[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]HOUSTON[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBanner"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]NFL - GAME LINES - Nov 04[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Nov 04[/TD]
[TD]423[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]CHICAGO[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+11-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="0_1890067_11_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o49-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="2_1890067_-49_-102">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] 8:40 PM [/TD]
[TD]424[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]GREEN BAY[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-11-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="1_1890067_-11_-102">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u49-102<input name="text_" type="checkbox" value="3_1890067_49_-102">[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

im considering the bills still.

Just wondering, why isi Houston a situation dream? Indy had a bye too, and that team has looked rock solid all season except the SD game (now THAT was a situational dream)

think houston has too much turmoil going on with that team

If the line is right the Titans are going to be my biggest NFL play ever. They matchup perfectly with STL imo, playing for Bud, week off to prepare against former coach.

Bengals/Dolphins Under
Browns/Ravens Under
Bet both, at worst, its a split.

Jesus, except for the Saints game and the Chargers game. Every under on the board is up for grabs.

I might add, that I have smoked quite alotta weed before I made these posts. They CANNOT be held against me.

After the bye, Texans under Kubiak average 16.6 ppg and allow 21.0 ppg. They are 3-4 SU and ATS after a bye. The O/U in those games is 1-6-0 against an average total of 44.9.

I'll have to look it up, but I remember quoting last year that Harbaugh was undefeated SU off a bye....has had Andy Reid type success

Ravens after a bye week under John Harbaugh:

[TABLE="width: 580"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Date[/TD]
[TD]Opp[/TD]
[TD]Site[/TD]
[TD]Final[/TD]
[TD]Line[/TD]
[TD]Total[/TD]
[TD]SU[/TD]
[TD]ATS[/TD]
[TD]OU[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]21-Sep-08[/TD]
[TD]Browns[/TD]
[TD]home[/TD]
[TD]28-10[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-2.5[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]38.5[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD]U[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1-Nov-09[/TD]
[TD]Broncos[/TD]
[TD]home[/TD]
[TD]30-7[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-4.5[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]42.5[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD]U[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7-Nov-10[/TD]
[TD]Dolphins[/TD]
[TD]home[/TD]
[TD]26-10[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-5[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]41[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD]U[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]16-Oct-11[/TD]
[TD]Texans[/TD]
[TD]home[/TD]
[TD]29-14[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-7[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]45[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD]U[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4-Nov-12[/TD]
[TD]Browns[/TD]
[TD]away[/TD]
[TD]25-15[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3.5[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]43[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD]U[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3-Nov-13[/TD]
[TD]Browns[/TD]
[TD]away[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]40.5[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Brandon Meriweather on Brandon Marshall

i
"He feels like I need to be kicked out of the league. I feel like people who beat their girlfriends should be kicked out of the league, too. ... You tell me who you'd rather have? Someone who plays aggressive on the field or someone who beat up their girlfriend?”

whats the raiders number ?
nothing here,heard a pk ?
Oakland a much better team than philly,the Eagles are wank
I got no number at my book. I think they're waiting on a status of Vick. Vick doesn't really scare me but I'd love to see that turnover machine Matt Barkley starting.

Rex Ryan's Jets have played 36 home games, lined as an underdog 8 times. They are 4-4 SU and 5-3 ATS as a home dog against an average line of 4.3. As a dog of 4 or more they are 0-3 SU and 1-2 ATS, all last year vs 49ers, Texans, and Pats.

Since 2010 there have only been 2 Jets home games that they came within 5 points and didn't win SU. Since then they are 17-2 SU at home when they keep the margin within 5 points. So if you say they are going to cover a 5.5 point spread, that's like 90% they are going to also win SU. Otherwise they are 1-8 ATS when they lose by more than 5 at home.

Titans will be a huge play..

Teams don't fare well after playing Seattle, I know AZ beat ATL last sunday but they had 2 extra days to prepare that offset. Rams off Mon Night, Titans off bye. Locker underrated QB 9 Tds 1 INT. Rams looked better than what they are last week. Regression big time.

Titans , get on it.

Titans will be a huge play..

Teams don't fare well after playing Seattle, I know AZ beat ATL last sunday but they had 2 extra days to prepare that offset. Rams off Mon Night, Titans off bye. Locker underrated QB 9 Tds 1 INT. Rams looked better than what they are last week. Regression big time.

Titans , get on it.

was thinking this as I watched last night

Only thing keeping me off the titans is the rams d is pretty decent & tenny doesnt really have many weapons.

Also stl didnt get beat up by seattle the way other teams have...the hawks actually looked disinterested.

That game should be a shitfest so i dont want any part of it

Ravens after a bye week under John Harbaugh:

[TABLE="width: 580"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Date[/TD]
[TD]Opp[/TD]
[TD]Site[/TD]
[TD]Final[/TD]
[TD]Line[/TD]
[TD]Total[/TD]
[TD]SU[/TD]
[TD]ATS[/TD]
[TD]OU[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]21-Sep-08[/TD]
[TD]Browns[/TD]
[TD]home[/TD]
[TD]28-10[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]38.5[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD]U[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1-Nov-09[/TD]
[TD]Broncos[/TD]
[TD]home[/TD]
[TD]30-7[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-4.5[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]42.5[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD]U[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7-Nov-10[/TD]
[TD]Dolphins[/TD]
[TD]home[/TD]
[TD]26-10[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-5[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]41[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD]U[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]16-Oct-11[/TD]
[TD]Texans[/TD]
[TD]home[/TD]
[TD]29-14[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-7[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]45[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD]U[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4-Nov-12[/TD]
[TD]Browns[/TD]
[TD]away[/TD]
[TD]25-15[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3.5[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]43[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD]U[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3-Nov-13[/TD]
[TD]Browns[/TD]
[TD]away[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]40.5[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

What may be missing here is that the Ravens were a winning team all 5 years. This season they are nothing what they once were.

Browns +3 is my opinion.

health friends

Just wondering, why is Houston a situation dream?

Ok maybe not a dream, both teams off a bye but Colts off beating the undefeated Broncos @ home, now on road without their #1 target in the passing game. Houston has looked awful all season but I think rally around Keenum. He played a pretty solid game vs a very tough defense @Arrowhead, I think as long as Houston has Tate or Foster he will have the opportunity to make some big plays. Colts run d is bad, I don't think they have looked rock solid at all. They have a pretty easy november schedule I would say this is the toughest game they have....perception is that the Colts beat Seattle, SF, Denver, Houston should be another W. I don't think it plays out that way

Back