194Florida-12½
10:15 PM
145Western Kentucky+28½
146BYU-28½
10:30 PM
153Nevada-10
154UNLV+10
Nov 7 Sat 2020- NCAA Football Game

I like Charlotte. Pretty good Offense. Do worry about how their D might do.

probably not an ideal time for Arkansas to have a bye, I generally don't like momentum being stopped by bye weeks. Even with that, have to believe in their D vs aTm. Not sure I trust their O though

I feel like that Hawaii favorite spot in Laramie is a little over reaction. Wyoming D is still stout and QB Chambers being out shouldn't matter. I do think this Hawaii team looks pretty darn good. Would loved for them to be getting a few pts here, like if WYO had won and UH didn't win as big as they did. Not sure which side I'd want to back at the moment.

SJSU was a nice little cash cow for me last year and looked great vs the fly boys. I'll gladly lay the 9.5 if that game gets played. Thats highly doubtful however.

IU and Rutgers just got alot more interesting. See how both avoid a let down.

I think I would trust Rutgers more. Indiana, although I was on them and needed them, they did what they had to do when it mattered most, but I was not impressed with most of their game. I should acknowledge the strength of opponent, it's going to be hard vs Penn State and not as hard vs Rutgers.

Something that happens often is teams that don't usually have any success and they taste it and they buy in to a new staff and they see the results, I think Rutgers can shake off snapping the losing streak a little easier than IU might be able to shake off what they just did.

Gundy has had a ton of success vs. Texas. He pulls out all stops as he doesn't like them. Okie State the (much) better team at home. Unless they beat themselves they cover the 3 without issue.

Saw the highlights of UNLV/SDSU and Rebels looked awful.

Not sure if Arroyo have settled on which QB to play, but that offense is atrocious. Rebels are also playing in the new Vegas stadium, so there's some motivation.

Also, how does W. Kentucky score?

I'm buying into Cincy and love them at home vs. Memphis. Especially like the revenge angle - lost not once, but twice, last year in tight games at Memphis.

Big fan of Fickell's.

Last edited:

Not sure if Arroyo have settled on which QB to play, but that offense is atrocious. Rebels are also playing in the new Vegas stadium, so there's some motivation.

Did Rogers start at QB? How he look for UNLV?

I will be disappointed if SDSU doesn't pile up at least 300 yards on the ground in this one. Kinda surprised this line hasn't gone up closer to 10.

Did Rogers start at QB? How he look for UNLV?

It was a SS in the 1st half, both Rogers, Oblade and Gilliam took snaps, but Gilliam played for the most part. It was a combination of Rebels O ineptitude to move the chains against SDSU D.

I will be disappointed if SDSU doesn't pile up at least 300 yards on the ground in this one. Kinda surprised this line hasn't gone up closer to 10.

Not sure about Utah St. D, but UNLV defense can make anyone look good!

I would proceed with caution on San Diego State. What we saw in the first half last week is who they should be. What we saw in the second half last week was what they were last year. It bothered me they didn't put together a strong 4 quarter game when they absolutely should've hammered that opponent.

UNLV 1st H vs 2nd H last week was like night and day. Same goes for Nevada.....if we get the 2nd H UNLV and 2nd H Nevada I would be all over Rebels. If we get 1st H UNLV and 1st H Nevada, I'd be all over Pack. Good luck to us to guess what we actually get. Not rushing to lay bunch of points here.

okay what happens to Notre Dame this week? Are they looking ahead big time now? Lay an egg after a blowout and they are on the road laying 3 tds? I already posted in my thread im on GT now they could lay an egg

I would proceed with caution on San Diego State. What we saw in the first half last week is who they should be. What we saw in the second half last week was what they were last year. It bothered me they didn't put together a strong 4 quarter game when they absolutely should've hammered that opponent.

UNLV 1st H vs 2nd H last week was like night and day. Same goes for Nevada.....if we get the 2nd H UNLV and 2nd H Nevada I would be all over Rebels. If we get 1st H UNLV and 1st H Nevada, I'd be all over Pack. Good luck to us to guess what we actually get. Not rushing to lay bunch of points here.

Totally makes sense...When the lines came out, I actually had more faith in SDSU at 7 than Nevada at 10 as weird things happen in that Nevada v UNLV rivalry sometimes, so figured I would take my chances with a solid running team pounding the ball all night vs a Nevada team that should win by 20, but could just as easily lose by 20, as I just can't ever seem to figure that team out for whatever reason. Best of luck this weekend!

Looks like the line is starting to move a bit as it is now up to 3.5 115 vs 2.5 115 earlier this morning. If Grayson is 100%, I think Coastal wins by 10+, but even if he doesn't start, I still like Coastal to cover as I locked in my play Sunday on the assumption that he wouldn't be at 100%, as I think Coastal wins either way, but obviously I like my chances even more with Grayson at the helm.

I see a lot of Wyoming love around, I like that team and think they be fine with Levi Williams at qb but man the Wolfpack air raid type offense really carved them up. They did improve in 2nd half but Hawaii a scary team when I just watched wyo give up 400+ passing yards to a team I don’t think runs this offense as well as Hawaii.

Totally makes sense...When the lines came out, I actually had more faith in SDSU at 7 than Nevada at 10 as weird things happen in that Nevada v UNLV rivalry sometimes, so figured I would take my chances with a solid running team pounding the ball all night vs a Nevada team that should win by 20, but could just as easily lose by 20, as I just can't ever seem to figure that team out for whatever reason. Best of luck this weekend!

"Utah State head coach Gary Andersen admitted as much to reporters after the Boise State game, saying, “We lost the battle on both sides of the line of scrimmage miserably most of the evening, right?”"

That is interesting in the fact that Boise State is completely rebuilding it's DL and nearly doing the same on their OL. Vs a Utah State OL that was green and miserable last year but last year's struggles were supposed to translate to a more competent unit this year, even labeled perhaps a team strength. That didn't happen. And the USU DL remains a question as well.

San Diego State should have a decided advantage in the trenches even more so than Boise did.

I don't see any redeeming qualities in this Utah State team after one game. Boise let them back in the game...the same way that SD St let UNLV get close to getting back in the game last week.

I really want to like San Diego State here, I just don't know if I can trust them. The second half of last week showed the sometimes floundering offense that the 2019 version fielded. UNLV did play with some heart in the 2nd H, but that's not it. Mabye SD St had dominated so bad in the 1st H they just came out and didn't think they had to keep trying hard bringing it.

This game just has a bit of a weird feel to it. What is the real San Diego State? Is Utah State that bad?

I see a lot of Wyoming love around, I like that team and think they be fine with Levi Williams at qb but man the Wolfpack air raid type offense really carved them up. They did improve in 2nd half but Hawaii a scary team when I just watched wyo give up 400+ passing yards to a team I don’t think runs this offense as well as Hawaii.

I'm not sure Hawaii runs that offense any more though. Hawaii ran QB power, QB zone read, wildcat RB at QB....I think Hawaii is going to be very hard to gameplan for this year, atleast early in the season. It is safe to say that Fresno was completely caught off guard. So that tape is out there, then does UH switch back to more of the pass happy gameplan or some blending of both? I think they have the pieces to pretty much do whatever they want. And I think the Hawaii D is pretty capable.

I actually like the under tonight. I think Wyoming can build on their defensive performance in the second half last week because under Bohl they have always been a tough defensive team. One problem is they are without a lot of their DL depth due to opt-outs, yet in the second half vs Nevada the Wyoming DL looked great. I heard somebody on the radio today say that Sean Chambers was one of the MWC's best QBs which I strongly disagreed with. Wyoming in fact should be better with Levi Williams at QB as he at least possess the ability of throwing completed passes. Even then, the Wyoming offense isn't going to light up the scoreboard.

With the line basically a pick'em going back and forth between who is favored, I can't decide who I think wins this game. But I think I am going to be on both defenses playing strong and that Hawaii will continue to tilt more towards the run game we saw last week and Wyoming should matchup well vs that.

Hawaii is in a horrible travel situation. I will have to read, but I doubt they stayed on the mainland like they have sometimes done. Fly home Saturday night then fly back in for a Friday night game makes it tough on the body with all those miles sitting on an airplane back-and-forth.

Hawaii did not fly back home after Fresno. They went to Denver which was great move by them. Helps get acclimated with elevation and avoid wasting long travel days. They did lose one of their outdoor practice days due to snow in Denver.

Here is Todd Graham video talking about the team from Wednesday if you want to watch/listen:

Reading from the Gold Sheet "Special Ticker"

"Baylor OL was without two starters Saturday at Texas as C Newman-Johnson and LT Galvin were both out for undisclosed reasons. Baylor ran for just 64 yards, after gaining only 27 yards at West Virginia. QB Brewer has been sacked 7x times in the last 2 games."

Anyone know an update here for the TCU game?

Back