Week 9 DFS/Props Discussion

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
Overall, really good week last week. Onto tonight.

NYJ/IND

NYJ DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, bad vs RB D.
IND DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, and good vs RB D.
Pace of play is projected to be 13th (out of 14). O/U T9th, on the low end of the middle.
Carter? has the 4th worst ALY push of the week.

On first glance, we think of the jets as being good run stoppers, but the RB dvoa is in the bottom half of the league (maybe they get worn down from playing from behind, idk), and they're in the bottom 8 for fantasy points given up to backs. We know colts are big faves. Not only has Taylor been great this season, but through the first 5 weeks of the season, he averaged about 50%~ of snaps. Week 6 he saw 65%, Week 7 69%, last week 74%. That kind of trend is fantastic. Hines is now around 30%, and mack is becoming nonexistent. The other beauty? in those 3 weeks of snap share increase, he's seen 9 targets to hines 10. Another great thing to see.

Pittman and Pascal both were out there 96/94% of the time. Hilton/Dulin split WR3 duties 44%/36% last week. No hilton, obviously no campbell... I don't see how dulin doesn't land at 60/65%+ of that 80%~ WR3 Rate. Pittman/Pascal/Hilton&Dulin (now mainly dulin), had 15/8/9 targets, 147/81/160 air yards, equaling an aDOT of 9.8/10.13/17.78.

Wentz gave his WRs some respectable depth shots, and not sure Jets will slow that down. My point of the above numbers is to probably fade pascal, and keep an eye out for dulin. I'm definitely playing him on DFS lineups, and will look at prop opportunities. Pittman can of course be considered. He is becoming a redzone favorite, which is nice to see someone not a TE be that kind of guy for Indy.

When it comes to TE's, Doyle continues to lead in snaps, But allie-cox continues to do more with less, as he has beaten him in targets every week since week 3. He actually had 89 air yards last week on 4 targets.... that's a solid 22.25 aDOT. Won't talk you off of him, but will talk you into him over doyle if that's the consideration.

If we think the defense will be underowned, they definitely need to be considered.

I read that 36 of 77 pass attempts for mike white went to his RBs carter/ty johnson. Now I think they find 0 success running the ball, but if he's going to continue dishing out almost 50% of targets to RB's.... how can you not like 1 or the other. Especially in PPR formats, only arguement is that IND has stopped RB's not just at the line/DVOA matchup, but bottom in fantasy points too, which tells me they don't let them score TDs, or get much catching out of the backfield either. They've been worse to WRs and even TEs, but I'll pass on the TEs and let others fight for the 2 to 3 targets MAX by them. Kroft/Griffin had a 60/50 split in snaps, and combined saw 3 targets. WRs looks to be no davis still, and surpisingly moore is doing moore, with less. He saw 36% of snaps last week. Mims, Cole, Crowder saw 70/65/61%, but only crowder out targetted him. Not sure what I'm doing here, as it looks like a crapshoot. But I like the idea that when mooresd out there, they try to get him the ball. Idk if I can trust mims/cole. Crowder had the highest aDOT of WRs at 6.11 .... OUCH.

I took Mike white under 37.5 pass attempts tonight. Mostly just a play on the number and slow pace id expect from Indy. But the script and run game matchup concern me

I took Mike white under 37.5 pass attempts tonight. Mostly just a play on the number and slow pace id expect from Indy. But the script and run game matchup concern me

You got balls! I hope you hit it but like you said, if they're playing from behind, and can't get the run game going, they've already shown us they're willing to dink and dunk all day. Colts typically keep everything underneath anyways too.

did a lot of the big 3 in Indy (wentz/taylor/pittman) with dulin (sometimes replaced with alliecox) and 2 of either mims/cole/moore/carter/johnson/indy d.

Only maybe gap I see is a kicker (specifically indy) doing well, a luck box 1 yd td catch by an irrelevant te, or white actually going ham (and maybe adding in some rushing yards)....

Got lucky on the white prop last night. Some additional props I took...gaskin over 49.5 rush yards, waddle over 57.5 Rec yards, Dan Arnold over 35.5 Rec yards, bridgewater under 37.5 attempts

Please share mistakes I made/injury concerns that can shade ownership on said player, or give value on the next man up.
Just going to ramble thoughts down, so please ignore formatting and run ons.. lol

NEP/CAR

NEP DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, bad vs P D.
CAR DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, meh vs P D.
Pace of play is T7 for the week. O/U is last of the main slate (the bottom 3 of the week are much lower than the rest) 30/41/41.5 then it goes 45.5+.
Mac has the 5th worst ASR matchup, 3rd of the main slate. Darnold has the 7th worst ASR matchup, 5th of the main slate.
Da. Harris has the 8th worst ALY push, 6th worst of the main slate.

With the low spread, the middling pace, the pressure matchups of both QBs, this is a stay away spot for dfs. I'd at maximum consider one offs and/or defenses w/ or w/o a hopefully low owned RB (CMC/Da.Harris).

Just saw the concerns with darnold. I don't hate the idea of PJ walker as a cheap punt option.... just wish he had a better matchup, don't go crazy there if you do go that direction.

BUF/JAC

BUF DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, meh vs RB D.
JAC DVOA Matchup is bad vs P/RB D.
Pace of play is 2nd fastest of the week. O/U is 4th highest of main slate.
Allen has the best ASR matchup. Lawrence is T8 best ASR matchup T7 for the main slate.
Moss? has the 8th best ALY matchup, 7th for main slate.

While its only the 4th highest O/U of the mainslate, buffalo is a big fave, vaulting them to the highest TT of the week, and need to be considered. With the expected pass, the fantastic DVOA matchup, the best ASR matchup... how do you not try to fit Allen in!??! I will be game and team stacking this one from both ends - (so lawrence a smidge too).

Since beasley's resurgence (yay!), sanders has seen the least targets of the trio (diggs/sanders/beasley). But even with the lowest target total, he consistently racks up air yards.
The last 2 week stats for these guys
Diggs - 18 targets - 126 air yards - 7 aDOT
Beasley - 22 - 135 - 6.16 aDOT
Sanders 12 - 285 - 23.75 aDOT.

I don't want to give up on diggs (and neither do a couple of my year long leagues) but price wise, we have to consider sanders potential and deep ball involvement. Same goes for beasley in regards to PPR format. Both are viable options. I think diggs is too.

Now I'd say completely away from G.davis as he's seen about half the snap share of the worst of the big 3 for the season.

Sweeney saw 4 targets, which is essentially knox outside of 1 big game. Take the dart if you want, but I'm not chasing it.

Moss is still my favorite option of the 2... although I hate theur td equity is always hit by allen. but Moss had 2/3's of the snaps iun the backfield last week. and had 15 possible touches (8 carries, 7 targets). He's a fine option, but not sure if there are better alternatives in other games.

Note: Beasley is questionable

The jags side of things gets dicey.

Marvin Jones is the 1 constant I think you can kind of depend on in terms of usage, but he may have the hardest matchup and is the only A guy they need to look out for really. So do we trust it? He does see 90%+ snaps, 7+ targets 90+ air yards.

I thought shenault would be a beast when chark went down. In 3 prepared games without chark, he had 3/10/4 targets... so kind of boomy or busty. I'm leaning towards boomy tomorrow but won't over expose myself becauseeeee dan arnold is essentially shenault and he comes at a cheaper discount, and allows you to take a bigger/better upside WR.

Its worth noting that the Jags may have to abandon the run, we are uncertain of JRob, and if he plays I'd be nervous of reinjury, and that Agnew in a similar script to how this game could play out, saw 12 targets last week. Hyde can of course be considers with no JRob.

Also note --- only game where weather is noticeable (just some stronger wind gusts than anywhere else)

ATL/NOS

ATL DVOA Matchup is bad vs P/RB D.
NOS DVOA Matchup is great vs P/RB D.
Pace of play is 6th for the week (5th for main slate). O/U is 2nd lowest of main slate, paired with NEP/CAR.
Ryan is T4th for best ASR matchup, T3rd for main slate. Siemian? is T6th best, T5th for main slate.
Kamara has the 9th best ALY matchup, 8th of main slate. M. Davis? has 2nd worst ALY matchup.

I actually think I may make a play on the over in this game. I think people see the injuries, the low total, division game, and it will draw down ownership. I don't want to go crazy, but I'll probably be higher than the field, which is what you want. Both QBs look to be able to have some time in the pocket, and its a decent paced game.

I don't like that Kamara had his lowest snaps of the year, with the acquisition of ingram..... and that was in a competitive game script. But he still managed 19 carries, 4 targets. (ingram had 6 and 2). From above, I think he will still go underowned, and has an easy path to a multi td game with 100+ yards and catches. Keep him on your radar.

Siemien did target D. Harris the most, but they were short passes underneath for the most part. Trequan was targeted in the redzone (and was the recipient of winstons TD pass) --- so the coaches seem to trust him/look his way there. Callaway would be the other Wr to take (advocating not to consider harris). As a whole, I don't want these receivers really.

On atlantas side of things, not sure if it was a blip or not, but mike davis was equally involved as patterson, and comes at a steep discount. Davis carries/targets were 9/6, patterson was 9/5. They ended up with 66/72 yards. I wouldn't take patterson while davis is just a smarter pivot... could pass all together and make sure its just an anomaly first.

Idk what to do with these receivers... gage looked ok 2 weeks ago, then he did nothing on 60% of snaps (prior to injury)... not even a target. Kind of circles me back to davis, and maybe the reason why he was more involved (as ryan doesn't trust the WRs? with no ridley). Looks like sharpe is passing zaccheau.... I guess I'd only consider pitts, as his snaps went up, and he does see 7 targets a game.. I just hate his price for that position, in a not so great matchup... but you're getting a WR in the TE slot. Again, I don't want these receivers really.

TL:DR Go go Kamara. Davis Over Patterson, Just Pitts.

LVR/NYG

LVR DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, meh vs P D.
NYG DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, meh vs RB D.
Pace of play is 3rd for the week. O/U is middle of the pack.
Carr has the 6th worst ASR matchup, 4th of the main slate.
Booker has the 6th worst ALY matchup, 4th of the main slate.

I think this game is a fine candidate for a small game/team stack. We have injuries/unfortunate news on both sides that open up cheap value/opportunities for players in a matchup with a middling O/U, but a quick pace, and decent DVOA matchup.

No barkley/shep/pettis. Waiting on golladay/ross. We know Toney is a lock to go! Somehow, despite those injuries, and the constant injuries, the giants have started two games this year, where the 3 WRs were golladay/toney/ross. (week 4/5). Toney had 9/13 targets for 72/124 air yards. I believe in that 2nd game he didn't play in its entirety either and this will be the first time he's not on the injury report since. Sign me up. I will say golladay and ross had the bigger aDOTs, and may be considered the deep threats, don't hate the idea of taking a stab, but toney is what I would want. Another week, another day to point out the bad Oline push matchup of the giants. Booker finished with 4 ypcarry so not terrible... but steps into a harder matchup now. He did see 6 targets, and was out there 93% of the time last week.... that should not go unnoticed. He's a fine option to consider, he's cheap too.

D. Jones is always an interesting DFS option. He's usually cheap, and is a dual threat. Don't hate the idea of playing him.

Sidenote - I kind of forget about slayton..... probably because he had 2 targets in a game where he led the WRs in snap by atleast 30% (he had 87%, next was 57%). His only big game of the season game when shep/toney/golladay were all out.. and he finished with 9 targets, 63 yards. Pass, but i'd also knock ross down the tube too.

LVR backfield is kind of messy. Jacobs/Drake/Ingold/Richard had 36/39/26/24% snap shares. Ew. The good news? Drake did a lot with less. 14 carries/3 targets. Not terrible, This was in a game they at right before halftime and never looked back. I'd assume they just let jacobs rest at that point, and if you're considering playing one of these backs, you need to be mindful of how YOU think the game will play out. Close game, Small lead - Jacobs, Small deficit, Big deficit/lead - Drake. Probably.

Who benefits the most with no Ruggs and his 70% snap share, 15% target share, 27% air yards share? On a lower level, zay jones gets a boost, but I don't think I can use him for a DFS lineup, but I guess he can be a hail mary punt play at the minimum price. Edwards is 1100 more and has a comparable aDOT, and is/has been the starter from the get go. A note I read is that the giants used there best corner on kelce last week... if they do the same to waller. Hello Edwards! He's had 7 20+ yard catches this year and has the biggest upside to him (and probably lowest floor as waller/renfrow are the ppr guys)

MIN/BAL

MIN DVOA Matchup good vs P D, meh vs RB D.
BAL DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, bad vs P D.
Pace of play is T7th for the week. O/U is highest of the main slate.
Lamar has the worst ASR matchup of the week. Cousins has the 2nd best.
Cook as the worst ALY matchup of the week.

first things first, I'm playing minny at +6.

What the heck do we do here. I think I'd rather fade lamar at that range, as I'd rather try to pay up for allen or pay down when it comes to DFS. Now lamar has the ability to break slates, but this has the chargers matchup vibe to me, where everyone attacked this game and got screwed. That's not to say one offs can't work, and that's what I'll be doing. Dalvin cook is to expensive, and has the hardest matchup in that area.as i'd rather have jones/ekeler/jamara/etc, so pass. The best part of this passing offense is that it is concentrated. Even with conklin eating into it... its him, jefferson, and thielen. Thielen just doesn't leave the field, almost ever. He's averaging 97% of snaps per game. Jefferson was trending up every game, reaching 94% until last week he was forced off the field (before returning) due to an injury. Prior to that he averaged 10+ targets a game, and 107+airyards, only 1 less TD than thielen (this year).... I think he can kaboom, especially with balty's blitz heavy scheme. Opportunities will be there. Conklin is dirt cheap on DFS, I'm concerned his opportunities increased last week because of jefferson missing the field, but it won't take much to pay off his salary and can be considered (think I prefer arnold).

On the balty side, we aren't targetting the RBs, ever. I mentioned how I want to avoid lamar at that price range. I'm not worried about bateman just yet, although 6 targets in both of his games isn't bad. Andrews aDOT for a TE is only bested by Pitts, and gronk (albeit smaller sample size in games and targets). he can always be considered as a high ceiling option in a position where it's hard to find. Having said all that, holllllyyywood brown may be back! The guy had 321!!!!! air yards last week. an aDOT of 22.93, his season average is 16.04 (on 8.7 targets), so it's not a one shot anomaly, its deep throws on a consistent basis. Mike evans and Sanders are the 2 semi good sample candidates that have a higher aDOT this guy (and thats on less targets... ----- devonta smith/courtland sutton are close). He would be my bring back with jefferson/conklin (not talking off theilen, but just taking a stand against it).

CLV/CIN

CLV DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, meh vs RB D.
CIN DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, bad vs RB D.
Pace of play is 14th out of 14. O/U is in the middle.
Burrow has the 2nd worst ASR matchup. Baker has the 8th worst, 6th of the main slate.
Mixon has the 10th worst ALY push, 7th of the main slate.

I hate the pace, I don't trust the RBs in this matchup, and the QB's will be pressured more often then other games in other matchups. Division game. I never want to count chubb out, and he's the glaring choice in cleveland, maybe landry in ppr formats, but there's just better options in these areas. Pass. While burrow has a good technically DVOA matchup and I'm passing on him.... we can always one off a WR if you want. I know we know chase can explode at any moment, but I'd much rather have higgins at his price point. Chase was kept to a 3.22 aDOT last week (unbelievable vs the jets honestly). Higgins was 16.83, and they both were just under 12 last week. Chase is great, and is fighting for rookie of year (heck maybe more if he keeps breaking out), but higgins continues to get overlooked. he's averaging 9 targets across 5 games and would be my consideration from cincy side of things.

DEN/DAL

DEN DVOA Matchup is meh vs RB D, bad vs P D.
DAL DVOA Matchup is great vs RB D, good vs P D.
Pace of play is 11th, 2nd slowest of main slate. O/U is surprisingly 3rd highest of main slate.
Dak? has the 10th best ASR matchup, 9th of main slate.
Zeke has the 3rd best ALY push.

Same as buffalo, dallas is a big fave with a high o/u, so its worth noting that they have the 2nd highest TT of the week. Zeke is in a prime spot DVOA wise, and ALY wise, and has a projected script that fits him perfectly. Maybe the dak injury lingering will make them play a bit conservative later too. I think he has a clear path to 25+ carries/targets. Also, there was concerns of pollard eating into zekes turkey but the past 3 weeks has seen the snaps spread from 60/40 to 75/25. Keep it going. I won't talk anyone completely off the offense, they can hit one at any moment. I just want to limit my exposure here as I don't like the pace contradicting the O/U. Lamb/Cooper/Schultz is how I'd have it.

Denver has a true 55/45 split in the backfield. I still prefer javonte, but what are you hoping for? He gets the TD and not Gordon, but still, his yardage will lack minus a luck explosive play.... the gap needs to widen before we can consider this in a negative game script, and timeshare. You can consider Okwuegbunams opportunity here at 2.6K and thats fine, but I'll probably pivot to arnold/conklin more to gain leverage. Now, those 6+ targets a game arent' going all to okwuegbunam.... one of sutton/jeudy/patrick will have a payoff game, but I can't pick which one and will most likely leave it off unless massively multy entering lineups. Sutton has been the airyard/aDOT king, but patrick isn't to far behind... but most of that production was with no juedy involved. Not sure here.

HOU/MIA

HOU DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, meh vs RB D.
MIA DVOA Matchup is great vs RB D, meh vs P D.
Pace of play is T9th for the week. O/U is on the low side of the middles.
Tua has the 9th worst ASR matchup, 7th of the main slate.
Gaskin? has the 10th best ALY push, 9th of the main slate. Da. Johnson? has the 3rd worst ALY push.

Taylor is back! Cooks owns a massive 30% target share, and 45% air yard share. He needs to be considered all weeks. I don't think I want to look much further. Taylor did like johnson week 1 in the redzone, and he had 4 targets... no ingram, but had 18% snaps BYE. Burkhead was at 50% last week. With that, he had 4 carries and 4 targets... BYE. Now... I'm assuming those are because they were behind massively, and this could be a game where houston leads at some point. I'd rather take a wait and see approach on how they'll use the backfield then. Cooks for me, if you want to dart another pass catcher because of taylor, go ahead.

There's cheaper options than gesicki with possibly just as much upside. Even with parker back, waddle actually saw his snaps rise to 94%, highest of the season, and his targets (11) were above his season avg. (8.5)... thats encouraging, and I think he or parker can be used.

Depsire the ALY push, and cheap price tag, probably passing on gaskin. He's capped at 60%~ snaps, and has had double digit carries 3 out of 8 weeks.

that's it for 1pms, 4pms tonight or tomorrow morning

Please share mistakes I made/injury concerns that can shade ownership on said player, or give value on the next man up.
Just going to ramble thoughts down, so please ignore formatting and run ons.. lol

NEP/CAR

NEP DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, bad vs P D.
CAR DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, meh vs P D.
Pace of play is T7 for the week. O/U is last of the main slate (the bottom 3 of the week are much lower than the rest) 30/41/41.5 then it goes 45.5+.
Mac has the 5th worst ASR matchup, 3rd of the main slate. Darnold has the 7th worst ASR matchup, 5th of the main slate.
Da. Harris has the 8th worst ALY push, 6th worst of the main slate.

With the low spread, the middling pace, the pressure matchups of both QBs, this is a stay away spot for dfs. I'd at maximum consider one offs and/or defenses w/ or w/o a hopefully low owned RB (CMC/Da.Harris).

Just saw the concerns with darnold. I don't hate the idea of PJ walker as a cheap punt option.... just wish he had a better matchup, don't go crazy there if you do go that direction.

BUF/JAC

BUF DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, meh vs RB D.
JAC DVOA Matchup is bad vs P/RB D.
Pace of play is 2nd fastest of the week. O/U is 4th highest of main slate.
Allen has the best ASR matchup. Lawrence is T8 best ASR matchup T7 for the main slate.
Moss? has the 8th best ALY matchup, 7th for main slate.

While its only the 4th highest O/U of the mainslate, buffalo is a big fave, vaulting them to the highest TT of the week, and need to be considered. With the expected pass, the fantastic DVOA matchup, the best ASR matchup... how do you not try to fit Allen in!??! I will be game and team stacking this one from both ends - (so lawrence a smidge too).

Since beasley's resurgence (yay!), sanders has seen the least targets of the trio (diggs/sanders/beasley). But even with the lowest target total, he consistently racks up air yards.
The last 2 week stats for these guys
Diggs - 18 targets - 126 air yards - 7 aDOT
Beasley - 22 - 135 - 6.16 aDOT
Sanders 12 - 285 - 23.75 aDOT.

I don't want to give up on diggs (and neither do a couple of my year long leagues) but price wise, we have to consider sanders potential and deep ball involvement. Same goes for beasley in regards to PPR format. Both are viable options. I think diggs is too.

Now I'd say completely away from G.davis as he's seen about half the snap share of the worst of the big 3 for the season.

Sweeney saw 4 targets, which is essentially knox outside of 1 big game. Take the dart if you want, but I'm not chasing it.

Moss is still my favorite option of the 2... although I hate theur td equity is always hit by allen. but Moss had 2/3's of the snaps iun the backfield last week. and had 15 possible touches (8 carries, 7 targets). He's a fine option, but not sure if there are better alternatives in other games.

Note: Beasley is questionable

The jags side of things gets dicey.

Marvin Jones is the 1 constant I think you can kind of depend on in terms of usage, but he may have the hardest matchup and is the only A guy they need to look out for really. So do we trust it? He does see 90%+ snaps, 7+ targets 90+ air yards.

I thought shenault would be a beast when chark went down. In 3 prepared games without chark, he had 3/10/4 targets... so kind of boomy or busty. I'm leaning towards boomy tomorrow but won't over expose myself becauseeeee dan arnold is essentially shenault and he comes at a cheaper discount, and allows you to take a bigger/better upside WR.

Its worth noting that the Jags may have to abandon the run, we are uncertain of JRob, and if he plays I'd be nervous of reinjury, and that Agnew in a similar script to how this game could play out, saw 12 targets last week. Hyde can of course be considers with no JRob.

Also note --- only game where weather is noticeable (just some stronger wind gusts than anywhere else)

ATL/NOS

ATL DVOA Matchup is bad vs P/RB D.
NOS DVOA Matchup is great vs P/RB D.
Pace of play is 6th for the week (5th for main slate). O/U is 2nd lowest of main slate, paired with NEP/CAR.
Ryan is T4th for best ASR matchup, T3rd for main slate. Siemian? is T6th best, T5th for main slate.
Kamara has the 9th best ALY matchup, 8th of main slate. M. Davis? has 2nd worst ALY matchup.

I actually think I may make a play on the over in this game. I think people see the injuries, the low total, division game, and it will draw down ownership. I don't want to go crazy, but I'll probably be higher than the field, which is what you want. Both QBs look to be able to have some time in the pocket, and its a decent paced game.

I don't like that Kamara had his lowest snaps of the year, with the acquisition of ingram..... and that was in a competitive game script. But he still managed 19 carries, 4 targets. (ingram had 6 and 2). From above, I think he will still go underowned, and has an easy path to a multi td game with 100+ yards and catches. Keep him on your radar.

Siemien did target D. Harris the most, but they were short passes underneath for the most part. Trequan was targeted in the redzone (and was the recipient of winstons TD pass) --- so the coaches seem to trust him/look his way there. Callaway would be the other Wr to take (advocating not to consider harris). As a whole, I don't want these receivers really.

On atlantas side of things, not sure if it was a blip or not, but mike davis was equally involved as patterson, and comes at a steep discount. Davis carries/targets were 9/6, patterson was 9/5. They ended up with 66/72 yards. I wouldn't take patterson while davis is just a smarter pivot... could pass all together and make sure its just an anomaly first.

Idk what to do with these receivers... gage looked ok 2 weeks ago, then he did nothing on 60% of snaps (prior to injury)... not even a target. Kind of circles me back to davis, and maybe the reason why he was more involved (as ryan doesn't trust the WRs? with no ridley). Looks like sharpe is passing zaccheau.... I guess I'd only consider pitts, as his snaps went up, and he does see 7 targets a game.. I just hate his price for that position, in a not so great matchup... but you're getting a WR in the TE slot. Again, I don't want these receivers really.

TL:DR Go go Kamara. Davis Over Patterson, Just Pitts.

LVR/NYG

LVR DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, meh vs P D.
NYG DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, meh vs RB D.
Pace of play is 3rd for the week. O/U is middle of the pack.
Carr has the 6th worst ASR matchup, 4th of the main slate.
Booker has the 6th worst ALY matchup, 4th of the main slate.

I think this game is a fine candidate for a small game/team stack. We have injuries/unfortunate news on both sides that open up cheap value/opportunities for players in a matchup with a middling O/U, but a quick pace, and decent DVOA matchup.

No barkley/shep/pettis. Waiting on golladay/ross. We know Toney is a lock to go! Somehow, despite those injuries, and the constant injuries, the giants have started two games this year, where the 3 WRs were golladay/toney/ross. (week 4/5). Toney had 9/13 targets for 72/124 air yards. I believe in that 2nd game he didn't play in its entirety either and this will be the first time he's not on the injury report since. Sign me up. I will say golladay and ross had the bigger aDOTs, and may be considered the deep threats, don't hate the idea of taking a stab, but toney is what I would want. Another week, another day to point out the bad Oline push matchup of the giants. Booker finished with 4 ypcarry so not terrible... but steps into a harder matchup now. He did see 6 targets, and was out there 93% of the time last week.... that should not go unnoticed. He's a fine option to consider, he's cheap too.

D. Jones is always an interesting DFS option. He's usually cheap, and is a dual threat. Don't hate the idea of playing him.

Sidenote - I kind of forget about slayton..... probably because he had 2 targets in a game where he led the WRs in snap by atleast 30% (he had 87%, next was 57%). His only big game of the season game when shep/toney/golladay were all out.. and he finished with 9 targets, 63 yards. Pass, but i'd also knock ross down the tube too.

LVR backfield is kind of messy. Jacobs/Drake/Ingold/Richard had 36/39/26/24% snap shares. Ew. The good news? Drake did a lot with less. 14 carries/3 targets. Not terrible, This was in a game they at right before halftime and never looked back. I'd assume they just let jacobs rest at that point, and if you're considering playing one of these backs, you need to be mindful of how YOU think the game will play out. Close game, Small lead - Jacobs, Small deficit, Big deficit/lead - Drake. Probably.

Who benefits the most with no Ruggs and his 70% snap share, 15% target share, 27% air yards share? On a lower level, zay jones gets a boost, but I don't think I can use him for a DFS lineup, but I guess he can be a hail mary punt play at the minimum price. Edwards is 1100 more and has a comparable aDOT, and is/has been the starter from the get go. A note I read is that the giants used there best corner on kelce last week... if they do the same to waller. Hello Edwards! He's had 7 20+ yard catches this year and has the biggest upside to him (and probably lowest floor as waller/renfrow are the ppr guys)

MIN/BAL

MIN DVOA Matchup good vs P D, meh vs RB D.
BAL DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, bad vs P D.
Pace of play is T7th for the week. O/U is highest of the main slate.
Lamar has the worst ASR matchup of the week. Cousins has the 2nd best.
Cook as the worst ALY matchup of the week.

first things first, I'm playing minny at +6.

What the heck do we do here. I think I'd rather fade lamar at that range, as I'd rather try to pay up for allen or pay down when it comes to DFS. Now lamar has the ability to break slates, but this has the chargers matchup vibe to me, where everyone attacked this game and got screwed. That's not to say one offs can't work, and that's what I'll be doing. Dalvin cook is to expensive, and has the hardest matchup in that area.as i'd rather have jones/ekeler/jamara/etc, so pass. The best part of this passing offense is that it is concentrated. Even with conklin eating into it... its him, jefferson, and thielen. Thielen just doesn't leave the field, almost ever. He's averaging 97% of snaps per game. Jefferson was trending up every game, reaching 94% until last week he was forced off the field (before returning) due to an injury. Prior to that he averaged 10+ targets a game, and 107+airyards, only 1 less TD than thielen (this year).... I think he can kaboom, especially with balty's blitz heavy scheme. Opportunities will be there. Conklin is dirt cheap on DFS, I'm concerned his opportunities increased last week because of jefferson missing the field, but it won't take much to pay off his salary and can be considered (think I prefer arnold).

On the balty side, we aren't targetting the RBs, ever. I mentioned how I want to avoid lamar at that price range. I'm not worried about bateman just yet, although 6 targets in both of his games isn't bad. Andrews aDOT for a TE is only bested by Pitts, and gronk (albeit smaller sample size in games and targets). he can always be considered as a high ceiling option in a position where it's hard to find. Having said all that, holllllyyywood brown may be back! The guy had 321!!!!! air yards last week. an aDOT of 22.93, his season average is 16.04 (on 8.7 targets), so it's not a one shot anomaly, its deep throws on a consistent basis. Mike evans and Sanders are the 2 semi good sample candidates that have a higher aDOT this guy (and thats on less targets... ----- devonta smith/courtland sutton are close). He would be my bring back with jefferson/conklin (not talking off theilen, but just taking a stand against it).

CLV/CIN

CLV DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, meh vs RB D.
CIN DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, bad vs RB D.
Pace of play is 14th out of 14. O/U is in the middle.
Burrow has the 2nd worst ASR matchup. Baker has the 8th worst, 6th of the main slate.
Mixon has the 10th worst ALY push, 7th of the main slate.

I hate the pace, I don't trust the RBs in this matchup, and the QB's will be pressured more often then other games in other matchups. Division game. I never want to count chubb out, and he's the glaring choice in cleveland, maybe landry in ppr formats, but there's just better options in these areas. Pass. While burrow has a good technically DVOA matchup and I'm passing on him.... we can always one off a WR if you want. I know we know chase can explode at any moment, but I'd much rather have higgins at his price point. Chase was kept to a 3.22 aDOT last week (unbelievable vs the jets honestly). Higgins was 16.83, and they both were just under 12 last week. Chase is great, and is fighting for rookie of year (heck maybe more if he keeps breaking out), but higgins continues to get overlooked. he's averaging 9 targets across 5 games and would be my consideration from cincy side of things.

DEN/DAL

DEN DVOA Matchup is meh vs RB D, bad vs P D.
DAL DVOA Matchup is great vs RB D, good vs P D.
Pace of play is 11th, 2nd slowest of main slate. O/U is surprisingly 3rd highest of main slate.
Dak? has the 10th best ASR matchup, 9th of main slate.
Zeke has the 3rd best ALY push.

Same as buffalo, dallas is a big fave with a high o/u, so its worth noting that they have the 2nd highest TT of the week. Zeke is in a prime spot DVOA wise, and ALY wise, and has a projected script that fits him perfectly. Maybe the dak injury lingering will make them play a bit conservative later too. I think he has a clear path to 25+ carries/targets. Also, there was concerns of pollard eating into zekes turkey but the past 3 weeks has seen the snaps spread from 60/40 to 75/25. Keep it going. I won't talk anyone completely off the offense, they can hit one at any moment. I just want to limit my exposure here as I don't like the pace contradicting the O/U. Lamb/Cooper/Schultz is how I'd have it.

Denver has a true 55/45 split in the backfield. I still prefer javonte, but what are you hoping for? He gets the TD and not Gordon, but still, his yardage will lack minus a luck explosive play.... the gap needs to widen before we can consider this in a negative game script, and timeshare. You can consider Okwuegbunams opportunity here at 2.6K and thats fine, but I'll probably pivot to arnold/conklin more to gain leverage. Now, those 6+ targets a game arent' going all to okwuegbunam.... one of sutton/jeudy/patrick will have a payoff game, but I can't pick which one and will most likely leave it off unless massively multy entering lineups. Sutton has been the airyard/aDOT king, but patrick isn't to far behind... but most of that production was with no juedy involved. Not sure here.

HOU/MIA

HOU DVOA Matchup is great vs P D, meh vs RB D.
MIA DVOA Matchup is great vs RB D, meh vs P D.
Pace of play is T9th for the week. O/U is on the low side of the middles.
Tua has the 9th worst ASR matchup, 7th of the main slate.
Gaskin? has the 10th best ALY push, 9th of the main slate. Da. Johnson? has the 3rd worst ALY push.

Taylor is back! Cooks owns a massive 30% target share, and 45% air yard share. He needs to be considered all weeks. I don't think I want to look much further. Taylor did like johnson week 1 in the redzone, and he had 4 targets... no ingram, but had 18% snaps BYE. Burkhead was at 50% last week. With that, he had 4 carries and 4 targets... BYE. Now... I'm assuming those are because they were behind massively, and this could be a game where houston leads at some point. I'd rather take a wait and see approach on how they'll use the backfield then. Cooks for me, if you want to dart another pass catcher because of taylor, go ahead.

There's cheaper options than gesicki with possibly just as much upside. Even with parker back, waddle actually saw his snaps rise to 94%, highest of the season, and his targets (11) were above his season avg. (8.5)... thats encouraging, and I think he or parker can be used.

Depsire the ALY push, and cheap price tag, probably passing on gaskin. He's capped at 60%~ snaps, and has had double digit carries 3 out of 8 weeks.

that's it for 1pms, 4pms tonight or tomorrow morning
Parker is out for Miami IIRC

Kumara is a must anytime td at -140.. straight and parlay with several things i like.!! and yea i hate to do it but im gonna pay they price to have him in lineups, there a cheapy or 2 i like i can pair with him to keep rb cost reasonable.

ya know i love me some pitts but i just dont think he playable in dfs for the price and i want no part his props.. It a real shame but no ridley kills him i think, he the obvious choice now to be a defenses focal point and saints have a very good defense, panthers did it last week and why wouldnt teams follow that blueprint until atl can figure out how to counter? i think the way to go is to try and target one the atl wrs for the cheap, which one i have no freaking clue, i still think gage should be the guy and it possible just cause it was so last min last week they left gage in his role and put sharpe as the 1. maybe this week they draw a lot more up for gage? i dunno, it a risk but cheap and i think at least one atl wr will pop.. no chance im betting any their props tho, we talking strictly dfs.

we on same page w Houston!! Cooks over 68.5 yards, over 4.5 catches is a parlay partner because it -160 and i dont go there straight! (kumara td, cooks ov4.5 has nice ring to it). cooks been good anyways but he started the year even better with tyrod playing qb, why wouldnt he, one a professional qb and the other is inexperienced for a rookie!

gimme tyrod over 1,5 tds +120 all day..fish pass d isnt good, houston run game isnt good. only 2 qbs who didnt throw 2+ tds vs fish were Mac n cheese in his 1st ever start and Lawrence. might as well complete the trifecta and go tyrod over 236.5 yards as well. Damn right im using some tyrod at 5k in dfs!! only bad news is we know im a qb jinx for dfs qbs so he prob re-injure himself on the 3rd play!!

im not sure which te to use but a awesomely cheap te pairing with tyrod would be akin or jordan who made his debut last week, fish been roasted by some tight ends and the hurt te went 4 for 67 in the game tyrod played, he likes the te.. love to hear which te of these 2 gets the targets, help me out!

i think the way to take advantage of the unfortunate raiders situation is to play Bryan Edwards over 41.5 yards, not sure he eats up a lot of targets but think he instantly becomes the number 1 deep threat and we know Carr likes taking those shots, we only need 1 to cash this number and he already been catching several passes a game, i feel like they slipped up with this number. gmen do a good job not giving up the explosive plays but they wont be able to sit back in that shell they did vs kc cause raidefrs will pound jacobs and carr will take the short stuff until they have to bring a safety up. i dont like raiders much this week but considering how edwards been getting targets and more yards than this already he a must at this number!!! pretty much only guy im betting or using in this game.

downtown Marquise Brown ov 58.5 rec yards...vikings secondary, the end. dont let the decent numbers full you, they played good against Darnold, Goff, and Baker (oh my), in other words they do well vs crappy qbs, on the other hand Burrow, Russ, Kylar, and a backup lit them up!! i suspect vikings will be able to put some points up which means ravens will throw and damn if this number doesnt seem way way low, like disrespectful low! look at my guys numbers, he not being treated like the 1 he becoming, lets take advantage while we can!!

all the props im playing:

kumara anytime td -140 *****

tyrod ov1.5 pass td +120 / ov236.5 pass yrds

teddy b ov 1.5 passing tds -130

jimmy g ov1.5 pass td +140 / ov210.5 yards ***

boston scott ov 44.5 rush yards

arron jones ov 30.5 rec yards ***

marquese brown ov58.5 rec yrds ***

cooks ov 68.5 rec yrds

b edwards ov 41.5 rec yrds ***

landry ov 60.5 rec yrds

well there ya have it, think that my whole prop card, im not sure there a ton of value with Landry just feel like he gonna start reestablishing himself as the clear go to guy in this offense. problem is his qb sucks but think Faker will have extra chip today. the *** designate my favs where i will be keying in parlays along with straight. gl everyone

LAC/PHI

LAC DVOA Matchup is good vs RB D, meh vs P D.
PHI DVOA Matchup is great vs RB D, and bad vs P D.
Pace of play is fastest of the week. O/U is 2nd highest of main slate.
Herbert is tied for 10th worst ASR matchup, T8th for main slate. Hurts has the 9th best ASR matchup, 8th of main slate.
Scott? has the best ALY push of the week. Ekeler has the 6th best, 5th of the main slate.

Man... it's hard not to tackle this game. High O/U, competitive game, fastest pace.

The problem with philly, is a) can we nail the appropriate RB (I think we may), but b) is his upside capped? (I think his may). Scott/Howard/Gainwell, played 29/20/16 snaps. I will say gainwell's came when the game was out of hand, so throw him out for now. I trust scott more, and howard didn't vulture all 4 tds (just 2).... so if I had to choose... I'd take scott here. Now I'll be taking him minimally since his upside his capped, but you may need him with how the chargers like to play defense (bash me, but don't gash me.)

WRs. only 2 choices are Smith/Watkins. Watkins last 4 weeks has seen about 80%~ snap share, good! But he's turned that into just 3.75 targets/game, bad! But the aDOT is 15.87~, good! But like mentioned above, the matchup is poor, and I don't see a homerun happening today vs this defense and with minimal opps. Smith is my preferred option, and should be the higher volume target.

Goedert is the 4th TE I don't mind, and the most expensive of the bunch I'd pay for (arnold>conk>okbgu). In 2 games without Ertz, he's garnered a 27% target share. The chargers pass D has been most vulnerable to TEs. and he can be easily one-offed in this matchup.

We can throw cook out the window, he seems to be capped at 60% snap share, roughly 5 targets max, and theres cheaper option I feel have higher upside. I will say philly has been bad vs TEs too, and the numbers are good in bold up there, but I'll look for leverage elsewhere.

Ekeler/Allen/Williams, they're the priority here.

Ekeler does it all... a back with 75%~ snaps who gets 10-15 carries, 5-10 targets. 15-30 opps. With the projection of this game, I'd think its more towards the higher side.
Allen/Williams are A1/A2... I won't talk you off one over the other as they're near identical. Allen is more of a safety valve, and may get a couple extra targets, williams may get a few longer targets. If anything allen is due for some positive TD regression (which he may have begun last week).

Now I don't mind pairing some of these guys with their QBs, and I may do it in 1 or 2, but the expected success of the run games may keep the clock ticking faster than I like, so I don't want to overexpose myself here, but I think you'll need a piece or two of this to be successful this week.

GBP/KCC

GBP DVOA Matchup is great vs P/RB D.
KCC DVOA Matchup is great vs RB D, good vs P D.
Pace of play is T9th for the week. O/U is middle of the pack (declined with no rodgers).
Love has is T4th best ASR matchup, T3rd for main slate. Mahomes has T10th worst ASR matchup, T8th for main slate.
Dar. Williams has the 2nd best ALY push. A. Jones has the 5th best, 4th of main slate.

Hate the pace, but love the matchups these players are in. Ugh. I think all can be viable. I may lean towards A. Jones the most for GBP but he's at best in a 66/33% split, at worst 60/40. Not bad by any means, but you feel like you want more of someone whos priced in that range. Love the way dillon runs, but he's off until he's more involved that just carries. You could be in a good spot for davante adams if love proves to be legit, idk if I can dart throw at the others. But both guys Jones/Adams probably see tiny boosts with no tonyan.

Can we please get derrick gore off our screens for a bit... Had Dar. Williams, so thanks for making me lose by less than 2 points last week. Anyways. Williams still played on 64% of snaps, and if it lowers this week, I don't see it going lower than 60%. He may be forgetten, and I like it from an ownership perspective. He still finished with 13 carries, and 6 targets. Almost 20 opportunities on this team is always a good thing. The matchup is great from him too. Kelce's targets have been fine for most of the year, but feel like he's missing something... he obviously has slate breaking upside, and it would be a good buy low spot, but I've made it clear that I'm going cheaper at this position this week. I'd also rather have the true slate breaker with massive upside. Tyreek Hill! The man is averaging 11.3 targets, 111.8 air yards a game. that's almost a floor of 22+ points with no TD and no YAC being counted (if he catches all those targets).... how can you not like that?

I'll note, josh gordon saw 40% snaps last week, 1 target. But 40% is easily the biggest he's had all year, and maybe by years end he becomes the #2? Idk.

ARI/SFO

ARI DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, bad vs RB D.
SFO DVOA Matchup is meh vs RB D, bad vs P D.
Pace of play is 4th highest for the week. O/U is at the bottom of the middle pack.
Murray has the 6th best ASR matchup, 5th of the main slate.
Mitchell has the 7th best ALY push, 6th of the main slate. Edmonds has the 7th worst ALY push, 5th worst of the main slate.

I actually think this can be a very sneaky spot to play murray. He's a direct leverage off allen/lamar. I think the 10 day lull after being featured in primetime, and disappointing will keep a recency bias in peoples minds. We see they shouldn't have much success running the ball, and a positive passing situation. add to the fact that there are injury concerns.... and it could be the perfect recipe for slate winning lineup. Just be mindful if you go this route... you need to make sure he's in, thankfully, you can easily pivot to mahomes, and/or herb/hurts... even love with if you want to switch a pairing of his to a davante adams type. I wouldn't do this if I'm entering 1 lineup, but I think it needs to be monitored. If he doesn't play, avoid this offense as a whole.... if he does, check hopkins status, but I still may take the air yard upside of kirk, or maybe an , gulp, aj green.

I'm off deebo here, he can be great, but with kittle back, it may eat eaten his target share, which tells me he's overpriced by a lot... aiyuk finally starting to get involved too. Who I do like is mitchell, the guys per carry numbers are great, he's in a good matchup, and it'll look even better if murray and/or hopkins is out from a script perspective.

EDIT: just saw green is out due to covid..... I guess moore is now entered into the conversation again finally

Last edited:
i actually think Aiyuk might be a sneaky good cheap wr today, obviously not using him much but threw him in a few to break up the renfro/edwards/gage price range guys as i didnt want them in every lineup.. you might be right bout debo but i couldnt help but use him a few times cause he a beast and i like jimmy g today.

i actually think Aiyuk might be a sneaky good cheap wr today, obviously not using him much but threw him in a few to break up the renfro/edwards/gage price range guys as i didnt want them in every lineup.. you might be right bout debo but i couldnt help but use him a few times cause he a beast and i like jimmy g today.

My concern is why pay for deebo when you have hill/diggs, even jefferson in that exact price range.

My Qbs mostly Allen, then Mahomes ... smidge of lawrence/love, then a dot of carr/jones/taylor/herbie/hurts. Then murray debating

we on same page w Houston!! Cooks over 68.5 yards, over 4.5 catches is a parlay partner because it -160 and i dont go there straight! (kumara td, cooks ov4.5 has nice ring to it). cooks been good anyways but he started the year even better with tyrod playing qb, why wouldnt he, one a professional qb and the other is inexperienced for a rookie!

gimme tyrod over 1,5 tds +120 all day..fish pass d isnt good, houston run game isnt good. only 2 qbs who didnt throw 2+ tds vs fish were Mac n cheese in his 1st ever start and Lawrence. might as well complete the trifecta and go tyrod over 236.5 yards as well. Damn right im using some tyrod at 5k in dfs!! only bad news is we know im a qb jinx for dfs qbs so he prob re-injure himself on the 3rd play!!

im not sure which te to use but a awesomely cheap te pairing with tyrod would be akin or jordan who made his debut last week, fish been roasted by some tight ends and the hurt te went 4 for 67 in the game tyrod played, he likes the te.. love to hear which te of these 2 gets the targets, help me out!
You can parlay the same player for yds and receptions?

I've never seen that

You can parlay the same player for yds and receptions?

I've never seen that

no,, i dont even think you can parlay different guys from same game.. i didnt mean to make the impression i was doing that? i just mean im using the few with juice parlayed together or with another. i mix them up into sets of 4 team RRs and split anyone i have 2 different props on (like reception/yards, or passing td/yards) or guys from the same game into the different groups of 4. sorry if i made it sound like i did them together.

Reactions: KJ
1PM

E. Elliot Rush&Rec Yds O98.5 -115 (DAL)
C. Hyde Rec Yds O12.5 -115 (JAC)
B. Edwards Rec Yds O41.5 -115 (LVR)
M. Brown Rec Yds O62.5 -115 (BAL)
A. Kamara Rush&Rec Yds O115.5 -115 (NOS)
J. Waddle Receptions O5.5 +115 (MIA)

My Qbs mostly Allen, then Mahomes ... smidge of lawrence/love, then a dot of carr/jones/taylor/herbie/hurts. Then murray debating

i really think you be making a mistake with murray but i suck at dfs qb so maybe he go off!! lol.. even if he does play he not gonna be running around and niners did a good job on him few weeks back when he was healthy and niners d was less than is now. i love niners today but i have noticed they are very popular in the tout and wanna be tout circles which scares me pretty bad.. starting to think my houston lean is the best play! lol

i really think you be making a mistake with murray but i suck at dfs qb so maybe he go off!! lol.. even if he does play he not gonna be running around and niners did a good job on him few weeks back when he was healthy and niners d was less than is now. i love niners today but i have noticed they are very popular in the tout and wanna be tout circles which scares me pretty bad.. starting to think my houston lean is the best play! lol

I feel ya ... its purely a leverage play, what ownership will he have? 2-5% max? I wouldn't even be surprised if its 0-1% with it being a 4pm start... I can always switch too... and just doing it with 1 to 2 lineups max

id love to pay the price for pats and bills d but i can hardly every bring myself to play the most expensive defenses when it mean having a much lessor player in my flex so i used a ton of raiders and gmen d today,

id love to pay the price for pats and bills d but i can hardly every bring myself to play the most expensive defenses when it mean having a much lessor player in my flex so i used a ton of raiders and gmen d today,
Naw you don't want Pats d, CMC gonna go TF off today (I hope)

I feel ya ... its purely a leverage play, what ownership will he have? 2-5% max? I wouldn't even be surprised if its 0-1% with it being a 4pm start... I can always switch too... and just doing it with 1 to 2 lineups max

yea that makes sense,, i woulda guessed early in the week more the square players would have been using him, i told few my lame friends bout my cards/niners theory and they acted like i was retarded! not sure the news was as widely spread about his injury at that point tho? now that everyone knows you could be right, although if he plays i know some dudes that would still play him cause "he awesome and niners suck" according to them!! lol.. i could be dead wrong but id be shocked if he out performed his price tag as 2nd most expensive qb.. anyways could be smart to fade my qb thoughts, lol.. Love this thread thanks for doing it!! gl this week

Naw you don't want Pats d, CMC gonna go TF off today (I hope)

lol.. i do want them vs either panthers qb, you know i like the pats way more than you do!! doesnt matter tho cause i dont believe in paying for highest priced defenses.. the ones im in that have sunday and mon night i love the steelers d!! i love fields but he gonna have problems with his oline vs steelers pass rush!

lol.. i do want them vs either panthers qb, you know i like the pats way more than you do!! doesnt matter tho cause i dont believe in paying for highest priced defenses.. the ones im in that have sunday and mon night i love the steelers d!! i love fields but he gonna have problems with his oline vs steelers pass rush!
I think sneaky D will be Jags today, can easily see Bills playing overly conservative after Lex mentioned they literally have no backup QB. SF/AZ should be high scoring, kinda hope Colt starts since I'm on over.

I think sneaky D will be Jags today, can easily see Bills playing overly conservative after Lex mentioned they literally have no backup QB. SF/AZ should be high scoring, kinda hope Colt starts since I'm on over.

i agree bolls prob be conservative but dont see jags doing any the things that help score points, sacks, turnovers, special teams tds/plays. cant do it.

Naked lamar looks solid

Chubb/Mixon really only backs to be worried about (booker mayber)

1PM

E. Elliot Rush&Rec Yds O98.5 -115 (DAL) ended up with 76 in an unplanned script. He did come off with an injury to come back too. Ugh.
C. Hyde Rec Yds O12.5 -115 (JAC) 1 catch on 2 targets for 6 yards. ugh. But again, an unplanned scrpit... was hoping they played from behind.
B. Edwards Rec Yds O41.5 -115 (LVR) DUD.....I know he had an endzone target, but what the hell happened here.
M. Brown Rec Yds O62.5 -115 (BAL) Cashed, finished with 12 targets. - JJeff did well too.
A. Kamara Rush&Rec Yds O115.5 -115 (NOS) finished with 104, womp. Only 4 catches on 7 targets.
J. Waddle Receptions O5.5 +115 (MIA) In by halftime, or almost? We nailed this game in general

Thankfully minnesota ATS came in (mentioned in the notes/summary section

I do have Eli/Dar williams rushing overs, and lets get the summary going for tonight.

Back