Week 8 What Have We Learned

I believe the offense is frustrated with Mahomes, dude drank his own Kool-aid and is paying the price.

There is definitely something going on with him and Kelce.

Andy doesn't stop drama, he lets it get out of control. Did the same shit with the Birds.

Queefs got a stack of negative karma and it starts with the coach and QB.

Agreed. I heard someone on the radio today whining about how the Chiefs offense isn't new any more so everybody caught up to it. Bullshit. Birds fans recognize a ton of those plays. We just never had Mahomes and Hill out there with Brent Celek. The problem isn't that teams caught up to KC, it's that they lost Sammy Watkins so now it's easier to play their passing game, and their running game doesn't really exist. Something else Birds fans recognize.

It looks like a down year for Mahomes, but rather than everybody else picking it up there are Willie Beamon vibes like they want him to learn a lesson or something, and Andy is a players' coach so he hasn't shut it down. Now you see it unraveling with drops and penalties and that feeds into fluky turnovers, it just snowballs.

Can tannenhill hit the deep ball? I seriously don’t know as I don’t recall ever seeing him throw a ball 45-50 yards in the air. Seems like most their big passing plays are a product of YAC, Brown one of/if not the best run after catch guy in the league!

Julio always hurt, they shoulda known that when they made the trade. Great fit if he was ever healthy but we seen this way too many times, odds are this hammy will be a problem rest of the year!!! I suppose a speed burner would be the best choice to open up the underneath for Brown running the crossers, anything to open up the area the threat of Henry took care of before, doesn’t much matter how they do it, just needs to get done!!!
He actually throws a good deep ball I never thought I’d say they miss Raymond and his speed. D jax would be perfect but he’s always hurt too lol

It's so weird you say that, because I get a similar feeling with Sanders and I just don't get it. I like both those backs, but for some reason, they really didn't seem to want Sanders to get touches. But if that's all it was, great, let's see a balanced offense from Philly the rest of the way. Also, I wouldn't get my hopes up with this team. Terrible matchup for them this week and, to me, that line is at least two points off. I'm honestly not sure why they'd be asking for Charger money right now. But that line should be 4.5 imo.
I agree with that but there is huge money coming in on philly

i got caught on philly last week - let's think about this team. 2 weeks ago they were the popular dog vs raiders - most of those same ppl turned around (myself included) and faded them against detroit. How can you like phillys pass rush against carr but not detroit ? .......and I don't think that means anything for philly blowing out detroit. Campbell has shown his hand imo - all gusto fire up the troops after getting embarrased but flat after moral victories. The speed on the edges for philly showed just how untalented detroit is

So to me this week is a buy low on chargers situation- 3 weeks ago the chargers were everyones darling and super bowl contenders. They have some issues but they have a decent sample size resume , shoulda beat dallas ! beat kc, raiders. Kinda amazed that run defense held up in that dallas game even though they gave up 200. Eagles - 0 good wins. 0. Chargers a better team here course of season , and chargers weakness philly doesn't try. All that said I should love chargers in this spot and did yesterday - but what if philly tries to run it now ? And if they do how good are they at it. They are the only other college system like baltimore which gave chargers all kind of issues. This game is kinda like balt - chargers - I still think on the whole season the chargers shown to be a better team than baltimore and they got blown out - hurts could fit that lamar role in this one. . All in all maybe a stay away game ? and I was banking on using the chargers this week

Back