Week 8 Situational Angles Discussion

- Boston College coming off bye and Cuse off of emotional win over VT. Indoor team heads outside.

- VT hosts Miami on short week both teams coming off losses. Thursday nights are back in Blacksburg, bout as large a HFA as there is in tat spot, IMO.

-aTm coming off bye while Bama plays 8th straight and coming off two road wins over ranked teams and doing it dominantly

- Auburn off bye hosting Arky coming off of huge home win versus Ole Miss and big loss to Bama prior

-Miss St off brutal mid day trip to Provo which they dominate yet lose despite not trailing till OT and Kentucky off bye in must win for bye - Miss St season done

- Mizzou off two of better defenses in country and now faces MTSU in major class relief with this being must win to bowl. MTSU off rivalry 2 OT loss

- NC St loses in heart breaking fashion and now goes on road to Ville who are red assed after poor prime time showing. We'll see what both are made of

- Wisconsin off heart breaking loss at home and now travels to Iowa for an early one. Iowa + a nice recent historical play here. Wisky sure to be popular

- Neb hosts Purdue team with new coach coming off big road win at Indy. I'm sure there's an angle, I just don't have one.

- Penn St off bye at home at night for white out. tOSU off a rare game they have to compete for 4Q (and OT) in.

- Ok St off bye - Kansas off a heart breaking loss followed by a Baylor wood shedding

- WVU off huge road win at TT. TCU off embarrassing win versus Kansas but bye last week. Patterson undefeated ATS off bye, I believe

- Washington off bye at home against OSU coming off tough loss against Utes in a weather game

- Memphis faces triple option for second consecutive week. Navy with two weeks to prepare to stop 25 tunnel screens

- Tulsa off heart breaking loss to Houston and now hosts triple option in Tulane that defends the run extremely well defensively

Tenn st going to Vandy. Vandy off huge win and next door neighbor visiting. TSU defense has been exposed a little recently but will be catching 28ish? Odd but intriguing matchup to me.

- Boston College coming off bye and Cuse off of emotional win over VT. Indoor team heads outside.

- VT hosts Miami on short week both teams coming off losses. Thursday nights are back in Blacksburg, bout as large a HFA as there is in tat spot, IMO.

-aTm coming off bye while Bama plays 8th straight and coming off two road wins over ranked teams and doing it dominantly

- Auburn off bye hosting Arky coming off of huge home win versus Ole Miss and big loss to Bama prior

-Miss St off brutal mid day trip to Provo which they dominate yet lose despite not trailing till OT and Kentucky off bye in must win for bye - Miss St season done

- Mizzou off two of better defenses in country and now faces MTSU in major class relief with this being must win to bowl. MTSU off rivalry 2 OT loss

- NC St loses in heart breaking fashion and now goes on road to Ville who are red assed after poor prime time showing. We'll see what both are made of

- Wisconsin off heart breaking loss at home and now travels to Iowa for an early one. Iowa + a nice recent historical play here. Wisky sure to be popular

- Neb hosts Purdue team with new coach coming off big road win at Indy. I'm sure there's an angle, I just don't have one.

- Penn St off bye at home at night for white out. tOSU off a rare game they have to compete for 4Q (and OT) in.

- Ok St off bye - Kansas off a heart breaking loss followed by a Baylor wood shedding

- WVU off huge road win at TT. TCU off embarrassing win versus Kansas but bye last week. Patterson undefeated ATS off bye, I believe

- Washington off bye at home against OSU coming off tough loss against Utes in a weather game

- Memphis faces triple option for second consecutive week. Navy with two weeks to prepare to stop 25 tunnel screens

- Tulsa off heart breaking loss to Houston and now hosts triple option in Tulane that defends the run extremely well defensively

Good stuff, thanks for posting. In the Wisc/Iowa game, in addition to what you posted, the Badgers also played Michigan the game before OSU, and they lost that game by only seven, then the heartbreaker Saturday against OSU in OT, plus next week they play #8 Nebraska. After two tough losses to Mich, and OSU, this looks like a flat spot for Wiscy

Tenn st going to Vandy. Vandy off huge win and next door neighbor visiting. TSU defense has been exposed a little recently but will be catching 28ish? Odd but intriguing matchup to me.

Was surprised to see this game will be on ESPNU? SEC Network I could see, but how did it end up on the U I wonder?

watch the "board for pricing"........especially 5 dimes and bookmaker, let them pick the games for you

Back