Week 8 ML Dogs

To expand upon some of Tahoe's thoughts, on Hawaii, supposedly Hawaii players are feeling really good about their conditioning. I usually liked Cordero instead of McDonald at QB anyway. Hawaii might be pretty good. My biggest concern is just the travel first time with the new staff. UH did win all 3 games on the mainland where the line was single digits last year.

I thought I liked UAB, but vs a tougher opponent I was worried about their inefficient and unpredictable passing O if ULL D is able to slow the run game. UAB D is pretty stout and ULL hasn't looked real good most of the year.

Here's what I'm starting with. Will assess before 3:30 games start to see how it's going....still have a few tomorrow evening to combine with the 3:30 games.

3, 4, 5, & 6-teamer RRs:

#1:
Georgia Southern +191
Navy +454
Indiana +191
TCU +201
Southern Mississippi +402
Tennessee +290 for 1st Quarter
Risking $42.00 (42 parlays at $1.00) To Win $11,537.86

#2:
Georgia Southern +191
Navy +454
Indiana +191
TCU +201
Southern Mississippi +402
Tennessee +531 for 1st Half
Risking $42.00 (42 parlays at $1.00) To Win $17,305.62

BOLTA!!

:watchingsports:

Baylor will likely be an unorganized mess tomorrow unless Aranda is a magician. They had their first practice this past Sunday since October 7. No team gatherings, no practices, no nothing.

I say that because the scuttle here in Austin is that it hasn't exactly been a unified week of practice. Herman and the AD are at (big) odds over the Eyes of Texas mess and the former seems to have checked out a bit and to say he is on shaky ground is an understatement.

We'll see how things go tomorrow.

Baylor will likely be an unorganized mess tomorrow unless Aranda is a magician. They had their first practice this past Sunday since October 7. No team gatherings, no practices, no nothing.

I say that because the scuttle here in Austin is that it hasn't exactly been a unified week of practice. Herman and the AD are at (big) odds over the Eyes of Texas mess and the former seems to have checked out a bit and to say he is on shaky ground is an understatement.

We'll see how things go tomorrow.

I was wondering about this game. Will Texas kids be thinking about what they are going to do at the end of the game, so they can make whatever statement they do or don't want to make during the song? Wondered that would be any kind of meaningful distraction....I mean these are Texas kids, the entitled ones, the ones that we've heard just like the fact they are on the team and get to wear the uniform instead of actually winning.

I don't know. In a pick'em contest I have to just take the points even though I'm not generally high on this Baylor team and see what happens there.

Seems like a pretty important game for both teams. Aranda's first shot at the Horns. Texas lost to Baylor last year. Losing to Baylor is not acceptable, of course neither is losing to TCU or almost losing to Texas Tech...

Yeah. Sucks for you to have to watch that Frank. Feel like Ehlinger's time and effort is wasted and that sucks for all of us.

I got crushed....to top it off my Cats are one of the lone favs that lost that is well into their season. Seems like most of the dogs that won yesterday were playing their first game. Rutgers, IU, Hawaii, etc...

Back