Detroit -2.5 / -2.5
Cincy -5 /-6
Balt pk / -2
Oak. -1.5 / Indy -1
Arizona. -2 / pk
Rams -8.5 / -9
Minn -3 / -2
New England. -10.5/ -13

Some big jumps this week: philly, Chicago, Wash, Baltimore, Indy, against Zona and New England

Not sure if I can talk myself into jags but they are the 1 team I typically like to bet in those London games i usually avoid. Think they have a big advantage as they play a game there every year. Hopefully line goes up more as nobody gonna be backing them!!

Not sure if I can talk myself into jags but they are the 1 team I typically like to bet in those London games i usually avoid. Think they have a big advantage as they play a game there every year. Hopefully line goes up more as nobody gonna be backing them!!

Desperado game in London for sure. Both teams need this one badly, would normally agree if Philly won today and Jags weren't in fighting in the locker room and qb benched. Could be total collapse for Jags now.

Desperado game in London for sure. Both teams need this one badly, would normally agree if Philly won today and Jags weren't in fighting in the locker room and qb benched. Could be total collapse for Jags now.

Yea I doubt I can touch it which a real bummer cause jags the only London game I ever mess with. Hard enough to cap this shit without trying to guess at a bunch more outside factors that come w these bs London games. Jags playing there every year gave them a adv imo so sucks if they so screwed up we can’t exploit it this year!!

I hear ya, Jags home away from home for sure.

9:30am games too hard for me to watch anyways with a 4 year old lol The NFL is basically asking me on Sunday to watch games for 14 hours and just ignore my family. I get one window 1pm or 4pm and then SNF game. Usually, whatever window I have more fantasy players in. I despise TNF and London games at 9:30am. Plus, I don't want a team in England in the future so i figure not watching won't get them the ratings they need. They could play the games at 1pm like the Raiders game, they choose to do them on their own window to see how many fans are watching.

Starting to understand why brewers888 rooted against his Jets last year while hoping for a new qb. i'm not gonna root against my Jags no way, but i'd love every game to be a 6-3 win with 4 INT's from Bortles :D

Love Ravens this week, but that’s really the only thing that jumped out at me after the first few looks.

I don’t do it often but the good old square 10 pt teaser involving KC, Rams and NE looks mighty appealing

Lions -2.5 could be a banger.

please explain? DET can't run and i'm not sure Stafford ever qualifies for a banger

Love Ravens this week, but that’s really the only thing that jumped out at me after the first few looks.

also would like some thoughts on this one? Great D and Flacco has been decent this year, but i am nowhere near rushing to play them as a road fave and didn't expect them to be there either

I hear ya, Jags home away from home for sure.

9:30am games too hard for me to watch anyways with a 4 year old lol The NFL is basically asking me on Sunday to watch games for 14 hours and just ignore my family. I get one window 1pm or 4pm and then SNF game. Usually, whatever window I have more fantasy players in. I despise TNF and London games at 9:30am. Plus, I don't want a team in England in the future so i figure not watching won't get them the ratings they need. They could play the games at 1pm like the Raiders game, they choose to do them on their own window to see how many fans are watching.

Lol. Great post. Fuck the nfl, bunch of greedy cock suckers have done everything in their power to ruin a sport I once loved! All in the name of the mighty dollar, which they basically print anyways!!

please explain? DET can't run and i'm not sure Stafford ever qualifies for a banger

also would like some thoughts on this one? Great D and Flacco has been decent this year, but i am nowhere near rushing to play them as a road fave and didn't expect them to be there either

I’m with you bout ravens. They always been a team I love as home favs and not so much on road.. sucked they pissed away that game yesterday, didn’t even matter to me bout the missed extra point as I was on under so was getting one the bets beat regardless. I was working on car so didn’t get to see how they allowed saints to score 17 in 4th?

prob better i wasn’t watching or I’d have been throwing shit!! But now I’m curious as to what went down? Gonna go out on a limb and assume saints had several key 3rd downs picked up by way of flags since that how brees been beating me for years!! Lol.

Very interesting game in lot of ways. Ravens off a loss due to a 4th qrtr meltdown while panthers off a win where they exploded in 4th after being shut out for 3 qrtrs!! Quite the contrast!!

I have yet to start digging into numbers but I think i could make a case for over 43 despite liking the defenses. That will all come down to game plan imo. I don’t think either team will have success on the ground but I think both kinda know that about themselves, especially the ravens who attempt more passes than everyone not named colts (who are always trailing). So think we will get a game that could see 80+ pass attempts (43 a los number in a game w that many drop backs!)!!! Obviously good for over in a lot of ways, clock stopping on incompletions, chunk plays, turnovers, etc. panthers secondary incredibly exploitable imo. They also been crap defending in the red zone! If panthers gonna be in this game which I would suspect they will I think they gonna need to be in the low 20s cause i think balty will put up 24ish.

I’m with you bout ravens. They always been a team I love as home favs and not so much on road.. sucked they pissed away that game yesterday, didn’t even matter to me bout the missed extra point as I was on under so was getting one the bets beat regardless. I was working on car so didn’t get to see how they allowed saints to score 17 in 4th?

prob better i wasn’t watching or I’d have been throwing shit!! But now I’m curious as to what went down? Gonna go out on a limb and assume saints had several key 3rd downs picked up by way of flags since that how brees been beating me for years!! Lol.

Very interesting game in lot of ways. Ravens off a loss due to a 4th qrtr meltdown while panthers off a win where they exploded in 4th after being shut out for 3 qrtrs!! Quite the contrast!!

I have yet to start digging into numbers but I think i could make a case for over 43 despite liking the defenses. That will all come down to game plan imo. I don’t think either team will have success on the ground but I think both kinda know that about themselves, especially the ravens who attempt more passes than everyone not named colts (who are always trailing). So think we will get a game that could see 80+ pass attempts (43 a los number in a game w that many drop backs!)!!! Obviously good for over in a lot of ways, clock stopping on incompletions, chunk plays, turnovers, etc. panthers secondary incredibly exploitable imo. They also been crap defending in the red zone! If panthers gonna be in this game which I would suspect they will I think they gonna need to be in the low 20s cause i think balty will put up 24ish.
I like the ravens primarily for two reasons. One, panthers poor pass defense. Two, ravens defense should keep cam in check. Gimme the roadie.

CAR isn't as good defensively as we're used to, bad YPP numbers i've heard, but i just don't like BAL this much and am surprised that the market does enough to make them a fave here

CAR isn't as good defensively as we're used to, bad YPP numbers i've heard, but i just don't like BAL this much and am surprised that the market does enough to make them a fave here

I actually like the ravens a lot, been high on them since beginning of year, still just a team I much prefer backing as home favs. Don’t even know if there anything to it but I’ve always had the perception they really good as home favs. I absolutely believe they will put up low 20s on panthers so def think of you like panthers you should consider over. That a nice low number for a game that could potentially see 80+ passes!!

Hey @GWarner27 ... I know this sounds weird but Detroit is 11th in the league in rushing yards per game. Take away the weird week #1 performance and they are 2nd in the league in rushing. Imagine that?

Hey @GWarner27 ... I know this sounds weird but Detroit is 11th in the league in rushing yards per game. Take away the weird week #1 performance and they are 2nd in the league in rushing. Imagine that?

surprised to hear that, and i know Kerryon has been good but entering the year i didn't expect them to be able to run and i'm not sure i'm ready to waiver from that just yet

surprised to hear that, and i know Kerryon has been good but entering the year i didn't expect them to be able to run and i'm not sure i'm ready to waiver from that just yet
I understand and as a fan it still shocks me. It's been 20 years basically. Kerryon actually has exactly 3 carries for loss this year too which is amazing. This is a different Lions team. I didn't believe it 6 weeks ago but my eyes are opening. Sneaky lil team.

I'm really not a big fan of Carolina at all. They have a weak line that I think the Ravens will be able to expose to get pressure on Cam, and Cam also has no down the field playmakers as McCaffrey is really about all he has. I also expect Flacco to have a successful day against Carolina's pass D.

TJ Yeldon i think i saw is also a top 15 rb in some important category. I think we are seeing a down year for the rush attack as a whole

Eversen Griffen rejoining Vikings tomorrow. No idea if he will play or be active for SNF. Would be a huge lift if he plays.

Not weird at all, well it is in sense they have never had a even decent run game since Barry retired! Lol. But not weird as in the 1st time I saw carryon Johnson get a carry this year I thought “holy crap, lions just might have themselves a run game!”.. now I just wish they would stop pulling him out on the 1 yard line to let fat ass Blount get the tds!!

I understand and as a fan it still shocks me. It's been 20 years basically. Kerryon actually has exactly 3 carries for loss this year too which is amazing. This is a different Lions team. I didn't believe it 6 weeks ago but my eyes are opening. Sneaky lil team.

Kerryon is a really really good Back and they seem to trust/be more committed to him more every week..

I'm really not a big fan of Carolina at all. They have a weak line that I think the Ravens will be able to expose to get pressure on Cam, and Cam also has no down the field playmakers as McCaffrey is really about all he has. I also expect Flacco to have a successful day against Carolina's pass D.

that is true, everytime i see CAR i get more upset i only got McCaffrey on one of my fantasy teams. That's not an endorsement for real-life football, but he's the check-down on every pass play it seems

Cam is big, but i'm not sure he's that mobile in the pocket. Funchess is becoming a big-time WR and there is speed around him with Samuel, Moore and Wright, but they seem to be a team who needs to have a lead to win games. The PHI injuries seem to be somewhat responsible for that unexpected comeback, but i think there's enough there that laying points on the road with Flacco hoping his defense will carry the day is a concern

No love for Funchess? (Don’t Blame ya!).. guess I have to dig into if I feel panthers can contribute enough to get the over..as previously mentioned i strongly believe ravens can get into 20s.

that is true, everytime i see CAR i get more upset i only got McCaffrey on one of my fantasy teams. That's not an endorsement for real-life football, but he's the check-down on every pass play it seems

Cam is big, but i'm not sure he's that mobile in the pocket. Funchess is becoming a big-time WR and there is speed around him with Samuel, Moore and Wright, but they seem to be a team who needs to have a lead to win games. The PHI injuries seem to be somewhat responsible for that unexpected comeback, but i think there's enough there that laying points on the road with Flacco hoping his defense will carry the day is a concern

Don’t think ravens d has to carry the day. Panthers pass d incredibly suspect. Forgive me if I’m beating a dead horse but everything we saying points more and more to the over. I guess I havnt seen panthers enough if funchess is truly becoming a big time receiver cause I feel like he disappears far to often to be considered as such (not saying you wrong about him, just that I havnt seen enough of the good to say, I’ve seen flashes).

How good are the rams? Well I never recall seeing Arron Rodgers being a 8/9 point dog!! Suppose the answer is they are really damn good! Now the question is are they gonna cover it? Rodgers and graham seem to be developing good chemistry and we have certainly seen rams get worked by tight ends on more than one occasion. Maybe a graham prop of some kind if there no bet on a side?

You can also look at it as they want you to tease Rams down. I’m not sure how much lower you could make this game. I would assume lopsided action on the Rams if they were -7 or less.

Look at how much Pack has lost by in its games on the road. Is it really outta the question that they lose by dd‘s at Rams?

I remember when i stupidly kept live betting on GB in 2016 playoffs vs Atlanta cause I subconsciously bought the media narrative about Aaron = superman. Saw same thing last Sat people auto betting NC State cause Finley. A QB can only do so much!

I think the Chiefs blow the doors off Denver before struggling next week at Cleveland. Defense has been great at home and emergence of Rookie LB from Clemson, O'Daniel has made a difference already in pass game covering RB's. Was hoping to lay 9 or 9.5.

Didn’t mean I thought the line was out of wack, just never recall seeing Rodgers get that many points.. def don’t think it out of question rams blow them out.

Don’t think ravens d has to carry the day. Panthers pass d incredibly suspect. Forgive me if I’m beating a dead horse but everything we saying points more and more to the over. I guess I havnt seen panthers enough if funchess is truly becoming a big time receiver cause I feel like he disappears far to often to be considered as such (not saying you wrong about him, just that I havnt seen enough of the good to say, I’ve seen flashes).

Flacco who can only really throw bombs that fall incomplete 95% of the time and only completes the ball in the short middle of the field makes me think the CAR pass D can survive

How good are the rams? Well I never recall seeing Arron Rodgers being a 8/9 point dog!! Suppose the answer is they are really damn good! Now the question is are they gonna cover it? Rodgers and graham seem to be developing good chemistry and we have certainly seen rams get worked by tight ends on more than one occasion. Maybe a graham prop of some kind if there no bet on a side?

best team in the league

I think the Chiefs blow the doors off Denver before struggling next week at Cleveland. Defense has been great at home and emergence of Rookie LB from Clemson, O'Daniel has made a difference already in pass game covering RB's. Was hoping to lay 9 or 9.5.

agree, O'Daniel has looked incredible

damn, the giants are legitimately everything I look for in a play; home dog against a team whos public perception is higher than it should be who is due for a letdown.

I just really hate trusting this team. gonna have to decide

damn, the giants are legitimately everything I look for in a play; home dog against a team whos public perception is higher than it should be who is due for a letdown.

Skins seem to have a bad history in NY

you like teams who have quit, trading starters from thin 53-man rosters?

Back