[TR]
[TD="align: right"]23-Sep-12[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]49[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]384[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]4[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Ben is 1-3 SU and ATS versus the Raiders against an average line of -9. But extrapolating this data we should expect Big Ben to throw 5 TDs and 0 INT on Sunday.

The Panthers have won both SU and ATS in alternating years versus the Bucs since 2009.

[TABLE="width: 357"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Season[/TD]
[TD]Team[/TD]
[TD]Opp[/TD]
[TD]Final[/TD]
[TD]Line[/TD]
[TD]SUr[/TD]
[TD]ATSr[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]2009[/TD]
[TD]Panthers[/TD]
[TD]Buccaneers[/TD]
[TD]28-21[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3.5[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]2009[/TD]
[TD]Panthers[/TD]
[TD]Buccaneers[/TD]
[TD]16-6[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-4.5[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]2010[/TD]
[TD]Panthers[/TD]
[TD]Buccaneers[/TD]
[TD]7-20[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3.5[/TD]
[TD] L[/TD]
[TD] L[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]2010[/TD]
[TD]Panthers[/TD]
[TD]Buccaneers[/TD]
[TD]16-31[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]7[/TD]
[TD] L[/TD]
[TD] L[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]2011[/TD]
[TD]Panthers[/TD]
[TD]Buccaneers[/TD]
[TD]38-19[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-1.5[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]2011[/TD]
[TD]Panthers[/TD]
[TD]Buccaneers[/TD]
[TD]48-16[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-8[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[TD] W[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]2012[/TD]
[TD]Panthers[/TD]
[TD]Buccaneers[/TD]
[TD]10-16[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-2.5[/TD]
[TD] L[/TD]
[TD] L[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]2012[/TD]
[TD]Panthers[/TD]
[TD]Buccaneers[/TD]
[TD]21-27[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1[/TD]
[TD] L[/TD]
[TD] L[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Ron Rivera and Greg Schiano on a short week is a scary thought. :seeya:

Panthers 0-4 SU all time on Thursday night (lost last year against the Giants 36-7, Sept 20th). Bucs 1-1 SU in the same spot (beat the Vikes last year 36-17, Oct 25th)

Panthers D quietly #5 vs pass, #4 vs run and #2 in pts allowed (11.6 ppg)...have outscored their opponents 68-17 in 1H, allowing opponents 2.8 ppg in 1H...also have led at half in all their games this season, 5 1H pts most allowed...if they were -3 1H in all games they would be 5-0-1 ATS

Panthers -3 1H (-120)

Since 1994, AFC East teams are 40-14 SU versus the Bengals and the Jets are 7-1 SU versus the Bengals.
Bengals 2-0 SU, 1-1 ATS this year vs AFC...I know lol sample size

i did play the jets though....weakness of bengals OL is interior and jets strength is uptbe middle...dalton hates a gap pressure...jets 2nd against the run...don't think either team will do a lot expect pts to be at a premium

Have always endorsed plays against bengals as a favorite

this is lone home game in middle of a stretch of. 4 of 5 on the road

short week with thurs night game at Mia next week...double prep

feels like a fg game

Panthers D quietly #5 vs pass, #4 vs run and #2 in pts allowed (11.6 ppg)...have outscored their opponents 68-17 in 1H, allowing opponents 2.8 ppg in 1H...also have led at half in all their games this season, 5 1H pts most allowed...if they were -3 1H in all games they would be 5-0-1 ATS

Panthers -3 1H (-120)
good info :shake:

Panthers Bucs total seems low. Panthers been shutdown twice this year, Bucs can't stop anyone

Question San Frans motivation here...but I don't think Jax can do enough to actually back them. Jax 1-6 ATS this year.

Chiefs went to 7.5 on the Campbell news? Goes against my new rule of never playing a first time QB. I just struggle to see how Cleveland puts up points. Can anyone make a case for Cleveland?

Buffalo can score enough pts to keep up with the Saints. That over looks nice, if Buffalo can continue their scoring output....

Not sure how you can lay a TD with NE here, although Miami seems like they're on a free fall. NE missing defenders, It affected them last weekend, I assume at home it still will. BB/TB solid ATS after a loss.

Dallas/Detroit give the hova a look

Question San Frans motivation here...but I don't think Jax can do enough to actually back them. Jax 1-6 ATS this year.
agree you have to question SF motivation, edge at the fact they traveled to London right after last Sun game...I don't want any part of this one

Buffalo can score enough pts to keep up with the Saints. That over looks nice, if Buffalo can continue their scoring output....

Not sure how you can lay a TD with NE here, although Miami seems like they're on a free fall. NE missing defenders, It affected them last weekend, I assume at home it still will. BB/TB solid ATS after a loss.

Dallas/Detroit give the hova a look
agree Dal/Det hova, also think dog wins SU and may be my best play on card

agree w/ Jumps thoughts on Nyj @ Cin...Under best, lean dog...funny, as much as I love this Bengal D, O still has to show me more and told self would likely not want Cin more than -3 in any spot ( at times, lack of O keeps teams in games)...then I see M Lewis as fav of 3.5+ stat, cray

only problem I have w/ taking Jets (instead of under) is let down after NE win (even though I had them, lucky to win)...tough to still take this Jet O serious - esp Geno on the road, do like their D though...could be enough to keep them in it, just think possibility of Cin just being superior team will keep me off side.

0-6 teams in the past decade (SU results -5 W's, 9 L's)

[TABLE="class: cms_table_sbn-data-table, width: 703"]
<tbody>[TR="class: cms_table_ui-state-even"]
[TD="align: left"]Year

2013[/TD]
[TD]Team

Giants[/TD]
[TD]Game 7 Result

W 23-7[/TD]
[TD]Final Record

????[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: cms_table_ui-state-odd"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED, align: left"]2011[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]Colts[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]L 7-62[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]2-14[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: cms_table_ui-state-even"]
[TD="align: left"]2011[/TD]
[TD]Dolphins[/TD]
[TD]L 17-20[/TD]
[TD]6-10[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED, align: left"]2011[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]Rams[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]W 31-21[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]2-14[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]2010[/TD]
[TD]Bills[/TD]
[TD]L 10-13[/TD]
[TD]4-12[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED, align: left"]2009[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]Titans[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]W 30-13[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]8-8[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]2009[/TD]
[TD]Buccaneers[/TD]
[TD]L 7-35[/TD]
[TD]3-13[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED, align: left"]2009[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]Rams[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]L 6-42[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]1-15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]2008[/TD]
[TD]Bengals[/TD]
[TD]L 10-38[/TD]
[TD]4-11-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED, align: left"]2008[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]Lions[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]L 17-25[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]0-16[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]2007[/TD]
[TD]Rams[/TD]
[TD]L 6-33[/TD]
[TD]3-13[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED, align: left"]2007[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]Dolphins[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]L 28-49[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]1-15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]2005[/TD]
[TD]Texans[/TD]
[TD]W 19-16[/TD]
[TD]2-14[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED, align: left"]2004[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]Dolphins[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]W 31-14[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E4E9ED"]4-12
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

0-6 Bucs on the clock tomorrow night. Last time they were in this exact spot was 2009, where they lost to the Pats at home as a 15.5 dog...

Rex Ryan 6-4 SU and 5-5 ATS the week after he plays the Pats (avg line -2.7). Jets average 17.7 points and allow an average of 15.9 points the week after playing the Pats, and the O/U is 4-6-0 in those games.

Not sure how significant it is, since Rex is 42-35 SU (.545) and 40-36-1 ATS (.526) with the Jets, scoring an average of 21.2 ppg and allowing an average of 20.2 ppg since he got there in 2009. But at least the numbers don't show a "Pats hangover" since he has been the coach.

Rex Ryan 6-4 SU and 5-5 ATS the week after he plays the Pats (avg line -2.7). Jets average 17.7 points and allow an average of 15.9 points the week after playing the Pats, and the O/U is 4-6-0 in those games.

Not sure how significant it is, since Rex is 42-35 SU (.545) and 40-36-1 ATS (.526) with the Jets, scoring an average of 21.2 ppg and allowing an average of 20.2 ppg since he got there in 2009. But at least the numbers don't show a "Pats hangover" since he has been the coach.
good stuff as always...i'll agree historically and disagree situationally...

Who is our travel expert here

There are SO many spots in the NFL coming.....NO has a brutal 2nd h of year

I feel like the Giants have something interesting coming also

SF, like has been mentioned

This shit will come into play big time 2nd half of season

Hey Manuk, how's the weather going to be for the SF/Jax game? I like UNDER, especially if it's going to rain.

ku-xlarge.png
S
EXPAND

ku-xlarge.png
S
EXPAND

ku-xlarge.png
S
EXPAND

ku-xlarge.png
S
EXPAND

ku-xlarge.png
S
EXPAND

ku-xlarge.png
S
EXPAND

ku-xlarge.png
S
EXPAND

ku-xlarge.png
S
EXPAND

ku-xlarge.png
S
EXPAND

ku-xlarge.png
S
EXPAND

ku-xlarge.png
S
EXPAND

ku-xlarge.png
S
EXPAND

ku-xlarge.png

that 49ers opener doesn't make any sense. jags were 26.5 point dogs at Denver. on neutral field jags opened as a 14.5 point dog to 49ers. there no chance Denver at home would be -12 vs 49ers. game looks square as fuck from tha opener. line has moved now to -16. 49ers might be able to name they score, but its jus a funny lookin opener to god.

Panthers -3 1H (-120)
Great call man, thanks.

only thing i played so far is skins/den ov 57.5...no need to really explain, books prisoners of bronco totals right now, ididnt even bother making a number cause guessing like normal id have it at least a td higher, even with threat of more running in this gm 40-30 ish seems well within reason..

card kinda tough looking, like some totals but wont have time for them till tonight or 2marro... just wanted den over before it was above 58..

sad as it is to say i think cardinals one of my fav sides this week..

in simplest terms if you look down these rosters at the healthy players i think being objective you gonna have a very hard time convincing me that zona doesnt have the better talent all over the field sans the qb, shocking as it may sound.. another thing to keep in mind with this gm is zona came to hotlanta last season with god knows who playing qb (seriously i dont know which of the 4 qbs it was, point is doesnt matter for whatever you say bout palmer he better than whichever 1 it was) and picked matty ice 5 times and lost by only 4, this was in atl, against the falcons team that was very close to the surperbowl, not the banged up mash unit they fielding now..
hear a lot of "Sjax going to play", my response is "so what". cards d is solid and i doubt a 30 year old gimp is striking fear into them, honestly i think rodgers a better fit for them and all this old fukk coming back does is cut into the better players snaps..sure maybe jackson helps in the red zone where atl been horrid but their play calling down there sux and fact remains just adding a bruising back (a old one with a ton of mileage) doesnt ensure red zone success cause not only am i convinced they dont even know how to block for a power run gm but they also dont call plays for shit, basically they just gonna give it to him and hope he can push the pile in but with a gimpy hammy? this relevant cause atl is not gonna be hitting cards with big plays, douglas aint whipping these corners, a gimpy white not whipping these corners, it gonna have to be a steady dose of dump offs and gonzo moving the chains but those types of drives lead to mistakes and settling for fgs..
im sure you can tell me how bad plamer has been but look at the list of teams the cards have played! almost everyone of them are teams that can flat get after the qb, which my friends atl can not.. palmer has many flaws, he certainly needs time and space and he incapable of creating it himself and the oline has been bad but again they have faced a lot of very good defensive fronts..if palmer has time he has way more weapons to work with than matty ice right now against the far weaker secondary, fitz is healthier, floyd a potential star in the making, roberts a very good 3, and i love me some andre ellington and he gonna be a matchup nightmare for falcons lbs,, even housler is starting to get involved after a injury that slowed his start to the year posting his best weeks in b2b weeks, kid has talent and i know arians and palmer loved him before he got hurt in preseason, palmer been known to make te's pretty good and this one has the skill set for sure..that is a great compliment of weapons, arains is a very good offensive mind, and most important this week palmer will have time.. cards right behind panthers for me when it comes to teams i find dont get enough respect and even tho they getting little bit with this line, perception still has a line that calls atl favs on a nuetral (although cards prob dont get full 3 for home field) either way i think zona the better team and most ppl just dont wanna see it..

do you guys think the over in WSH and DEN will be similar to INDY v DEN last week? An over total that's just a no brainer...it's almost like how can it not happen. But for that reason alone I'm worried...

do you guys think the over in WSH and DEN will be similar to INDY v DEN last week? An over total that's just a no brainer...it's almost like how can it not happen. But for that reason alone I'm worried...
Washington has played three games on the road and have scored just 16 points total in the first half of those three games...when they fall behind it takes them completely out of what they want to do and do best...that's a concern.

can we talk Det v Dal for a second.

I'm seeing a lot of people picking Det confidently. I just don't get it...IMO Dallas should be the clear favorite in this game, I don't see them stopping Dez, secondary isn't great, Murray is probably going to play.

I can't take DET here, I just don't understand the love

Spiller listed as doubtful but remains a game-time decision. With Spiller unlikely to play, the Bills signed running back Ronnie Wingo off their practice squad. All Sean Payton said is the Saints will keep evaluating Jimmy Graham in reference to today being an important day for Graham. Saints injury report should be released around 3 p.m. central time. Total down to 48.

Favorites off a bye are 106-67 (61.3%) ATS since 2003 and 3-3 ATS this year.

This week: Saints

Washington has played three games on the road and have scored just 16 points total in the first half of those three games...when they fall behind it takes them completely out of what they want to do and do best...that's a concern.

I think it's tough to put much stock if any of the Redskins before their bye week. RG3 was clearly still on 1 leg and didn't look like his old self until the Dallas game after the bye when you saw the read option stuff come back. The problem playing at Denver is they can't get behind and become one dimensional. If they can get a couple stops and stay close, they can continue to run the ball/play action which they can do better than any team in the league. But, if they get behind two scores it could get ugly. Sitting out this one.

only thing i played so far is skins/den ov 57.5...no need to really explain, books prisoners of bronco totals right now, ididnt even bother making a number cause guessing like normal id have it at least a td higher, even with threat of more running in this gm 40-30 ish seems well within reason..

card kinda tough looking, like some totals but wont have time for them till tonight or 2marro... just wanted den over before it was above 58..

sad as it is to say i think cardinals one of my fav sides this week..

in simplest terms if you look down these rosters at the healthy players i think being objective you gonna have a very hard time convincing me that zona doesnt have the better talent all over the field sans the qb, shocking as it may sound.. another thing to keep in mind with this gm is zona came to hotlanta last season with god knows who playing qb (seriously i dont know which of the 4 qbs it was, point is doesnt matter for whatever you say bout palmer he better than whichever 1 it was) and picked matty ice 5 times and lost by only 4, this was in atl, against the falcons team that was very close to the surperbowl, not the banged up mash unit they fielding now..
hear a lot of "Sjax going to play", my response is "so what". cards d is solid and i doubt a 30 year old gimp is striking fear into them, honestly i think rodgers a better fit for them and all this old fukk coming back does is cut into the better players snaps..sure maybe jackson helps in the red zone where atl been horrid but their play calling down there sux and fact remains just adding a bruising back (a old one with a ton of mileage) doesnt ensure red zone success cause not only am i convinced they dont even know how to block for a power run gm but they also dont call plays for shit, basically they just gonna give it to him and hope he can push the pile in but with a gimpy hammy? this relevant cause atl is not gonna be hitting cards with big plays, douglas aint whipping these corners, a gimpy white not whipping these corners, it gonna have to be a steady dose of dump offs and gonzo moving the chains but those types of drives lead to mistakes and settling for fgs..
im sure you can tell me how bad plamer has been but look at the list of teams the cards have played! almost everyone of them are teams that can flat get after the qb, which my friends atl can not.. palmer has many flaws, he certainly needs time and space and he incapable of creating it himself and the oline has been bad but again they have faced a lot of very good defensive fronts..if palmer has time he has way more weapons to work with than matty ice right now against the far weaker secondary, fitz is healthier, floyd a potential star in the making, roberts a very good 3, and i love me some andre ellington and he gonna be a matchup nightmare for falcons lbs,, even housler is starting to get involved after a injury that slowed his start to the year posting his best weeks in b2b weeks, kid has talent and i know arians and palmer loved him before he got hurt in preseason, palmer been known to make te's pretty good and this one has the skill set for sure..that is a great compliment of weapons, arains is a very good offensive mind, and most important this week palmer will have time.. cards right behind panthers for me when it comes to teams i find dont get enough respect and even tho they getting little bit with this line, perception still has a line that calls atl favs on a nuetral (although cards prob dont get full 3 for home field) either way i think zona the better team and most ppl just dont wanna see it..

Denver TT ov 35 and why

Redskins have an awful defense. I've seen them play a lot this season and they can't stop anyone.. Lets look at how many points they have given up..

Eagles 33
GB 38
LIONS 27
RAIDERS 14
DAL 31
CHI 41

Thats an average of 30.2ppg, in 5 of 6 games they gave up 27 or more..

OPP QB's
have a 102.1 passer rating vs Wash this season
complete 65.3% of their passes
263 yds per game
8.5ypa

^^^
What the hell is Payton going to do to this defense?

Redskins also give up 4.6ypc and a league leading 9 rushing TDs given up in only 6 games.

Lets look at Denvers offense..

Here are their totals..

49 vs Balt
41 vs NYG
37 vs OAK
52 vs PHI
51 vs DAL
35 vs JAC
33 vs INDY

33 or more in all 7 games..

They score on avg of 42.6ppg!!!!!!

I ask again, what will this unstoppable offense that scored 40+ on the regular do to a horrible defense that can't stop the run nor the pass. Denver is at home off a loss and will likely take out their frustrations out on the Redskins defense..

RJ Bell:

49ers vs (in London) vs. Jaguars (+16.5) -- 1 p.m.

After high profile losses to Seattle and Indy
covered 4 straight since – covering by a combined 58 points

In last 3 games combined, 49ers have been outgained yardage-wise.

Gore: 405 yards rushing last 4 games.

If spread reaches 17:
Underdogs +17 or more: 21-7 ATS (from 1992 onward)

Winless underdog (Week 6 or later): 63% ATS (since 1992)

Cowboys @ Lions (-3.5) -- 1 p.m.

Underdog has covered 71% of Dallas games (39-16 ATS the last 4 seasons)

Cowboys, after winning a game: 5-15 ATS

Detroit:
Teams the WEEK BEFORE a bye
(when not playing another team before a bye)
have covered only 10 of 36 games (since start of last season)
Giants @ Eagles (-6) -- 1 p.m.

Eagles have not covered a home game since 2011!
(losing 11 straight against the spread)

Giants on road under Caughlin: 51-32 ATS (61%)

Giants:

Browns @ Chiefs (-7.5) -- 1 p.m.

Alex Smith last 33 games as a starter: 27-5-1 SU

KC has defeated only one team with a winning record (Cowboys)

Road underdog off a road loss: 64% since 2003

With a low total (39), big underdog points more valuable.

The SU winner of the last 19 Cleveland games has covered 18 times (spread has mattered only once)

Bills @ Saints (-11) -- 1 p.m.

Bills week after playing Dolphins: 11-36 ATS (from 1990)

Bills last 32 games: lost against the spread by a NET 135 points combined

Saints have covered 12 of 14 regular season games under Payton

Saints under Coach Payton have covered 12 straight at home.
Saints: (Last 7 seasons): Saints have covered 62% of games at home
but less than half their games on the road

Saints off bye (4-0 ATS and SU off bye, winning by average of 17 ppg)

Saints 11-1 ATS under Coach Payton when favored by a touchdown or more

Team 4-0 or better, before losing last game: 22-37-1 next game (37% since 1992)

Dolphins @ Patriots (-6.5) -- 1 p.m.

New England has won 33 of 36 regular season home games (SU).

Belichick off a straight-up loss: covered 24 of 33 ATS

If opponent has lost 2 or more straight games, Patriots 32-12 ATS (in Tom Brady era)

Tom Brady threw a TD in 52 straight games. His only TD pass in his last three games was the last second miracle vs. New Orleans.

Visitor in Miami games 54-31 ATS

Jets @ Bengals (-6.5) -- 4:05 p.m.

Bengals: 11-4 overall ATS run

Bengals have won only one game this season by more than a touchdown

After a two game road trip, Cincy has covered only 1 of 12 the next game at home
Steelers @ Raiders (+2.5) -- 4:05 p.m.

Raiders off Bye; Steelers off rivalry game against Baltimore

Oakland: lost 10 in a row SU off a bye (9 of 10 ATS).

Favorite in Raiders games: 11-3 ATS last 14

Pittsburgh has lost 7 straight ATS outside of the Eastern Time Zone
Redskins @ Broncos (-11.5) -- 4:25 p.m.

Broncos have covered only 1 of last 5 games

Denver ATS at home (23-38) since 2006

Team 4-0 or better, before losing last game: 22-37-1 next game (37% since 1992)

Denver:
Falcons @ Cardinals (-2.5) -- 4:25 p.m.

Cards at home are 56% against the spread – last 10+ seasons (49-38 ATS)

Arizona: has not covered as a favorite since the 2011 season

Teams that played Seattle last week are winless ATS this season.

Teams favored the week after playing the Seahawks: 3-18 ATS last 21

The last 5 games, Carson Palmer has average MORE THAN 2 interceptions per game

At last count: 71% of bets back the underdog (updated at http://SportsbookSpy.com)

Arizona:

Packers @ Vikings (+9) -- 8:30 p.m.

Home team in Packers games have covered 13 of 14 ATS

Home team has covered 5 in a row in this series

Home underdogs getting MORE than 8-points are 23-3 ATS last 26!

GB: 32-11 ATS in Division (11 of last 12 ATS)

Green Bay plays Chicago next week

When the Vegas line opened in May on this game:
Packers were favored by 1
before last week’s games: Packers were favored by 6.5

MNF: Seahawks @ Rams (+11) -- 8:40 p.m.

Since 1990, only TWO Monday Night home teams have been bigger underdogs.

Home underdogs getting MORE than 8-points are 23-3 ATS last 26!

Seattle: 16-5 ATS overall last 21

Seattle (starting in 2005): 69% ATS at home (49-22-1)
On road during same period: 40% (29-44-1)
If simply play on at home, against on road: 93-51-2 (65% winners)

Jeff Fisher as a underdog: 87-57 ATS (60%) in his coaching career

Since 2001, Monday Night Home underdogs: 28-42 ATS (40%)

Seattle has covered 6 straight MNF games

How does Denver have the best run defense in the NFL? I guess teams just get behind so fast that they are forced to abandon the run, but hasn't anyone tried to chew up clock and control the game with 4-5 yard runs? Washington should have the ability to do this. If Shanny has a brain cell left in his sunburned melon, he'll run Morris til his legs fall off, then run Helu. I actually like this one to go under. Its the only chance the Skins have of remaining competitive.

How does Denver have the best run defense in the NFL? I guess teams just get behind so fast that they are forced to abandon the run, but hasn't anyone tried to chew up clock and control the game with 4-5 yard runs? Washington should have the ability to do this. If Shanny has a brain cell left in his sunburned melon, he'll run Morris til his legs fall off, then run Helu. I actually like this one to go under. Its the only chance the Skins have of remaining competitive.

yea pretty much cause they get out to leads on everyone and they stop running.. that and i guess look at the teams they have played as well, not exactly a list of strong rushing teams, i agree skins will prob run a lot, still dont think that will keep it under as Peyton outta score every time he on the field against this d pretty much like he has vs every nfc (l)east team, so at some point id expect skins to be like everyone else and stuck in a shootout they want no part of,,, honestly dont see den scoring less than 38, i trust skins to get me 20 at least...

P2 ive heard that stat about teams after playing seachickens a bunch, i wonder if anything changes with the fact it was a thu gm so zona has had more rest than teams typically do off that beating?

havnt pretty much all of them felt like that? besides the jags gm i left alone i been on the bronco over gravy train. you would think it gotta end at some point but against a piss poor defense like this and rb3 starting to play better i dont think it this week..

P2 ive heard that stat about teams after playing seachickens a bunch, i wonder if anything changes with the fact it was a thu gm so zona has had more rest than teams typically do off that beating?
yeah, im not big on that type of trend to begin with :cheers:

can we talk Det v Dal for a second.

I'm seeing a lot of people picking Det confidently. I just don't get it...IMO Dallas should be the clear favorite in this game, I don't see them stopping Dez, secondary isn't great, Murray is probably going to play.

I can't take DET here, I just don't understand the love

i couldnt play det but at same time i never trust dal to put together multiple solid performances so cant really play them either... kinda like the over as it continues to drop a little....

Back