Week 8 CFB plays and discussion

Mags

The Magsnificent One
LUCKY 8! Alright fellas, the streak is alive, 7 winning weeks in a row with a 12-5 Week 7 bringing in +$775. Some big time games again this week but also some lower key games that have my interest.

LOCKED IN:

TCU -2 (118/107) money;
TCU PK (220/200) money;
Texas Tech -20x (110/100) :3_8_14:
Miami-OH +10 (110/100) money;
Iowa -3 (130/100) money;
Nebraska -6 (110/100) money;
Utah -21 (120/100) money;
Rice -2 (55/50) money;
Miami -3 (55/50) money;
Kansas +26/Bama -5x/Buffalo -5/Mid TN St +20x (25/75) :3_8_14:
Penn State -24x (110/100) money;
New Mexico -14x (110/100) money;
Oregon State -14 (120/100) money;
Tulsa -18 (220/200) money;
Houston -13x (55/50) :3_8_14:

As always, thoughts/inputs/information/etc is always welcome!

BOL to all!

Peace.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
like the huskers this week. they should be hungry for a win after a 3 game losing streak. Saw significant improvement on offense this week against tx tech.

Updated some leans, all over the map right now for some reason, need to walk away from this until this evening and clear my head.

Added TCU to the card fellas. Could kick myself in the ass for waiting this one out, seems to be my thing this week...losing out on lines like crazy, not like me, this blows! :tired:

Added Iowa to the card fellas. Bought the 1/2 point rather than either settling for -4 or buying a full point. :smiley_acbe:

Added Oregon State to the card fellas. Again, bought the 1/2 point as I anticipate this line shooting up shortly. :smiley_acbe:

I like LSU and Nebraska this week as well. LSU will want to rebound after getting flat out embarrASSed by the Gators last week. Nebraska is due, they won't quit on their new HC

Damn my boy...you are one sexy bitch! Nice job on TCU! Keep up the good work brotha...and GL as always!

:cheers:

I like LSU and Nebraska this week as well. LSU will want to rebound after getting flat out embarrASSed by the Gators last week. Nebraska is due, they won't quit on their new HC
Agree on both points, think I got some nice value in that Nebraska # and am hoping to get an even 2 with LSU...will but at 2x though. BOL bro.

Thanks Grind and Marlo! Missed a couple of plays that I really liked (Uconn and Akron) as I was getting my honey do list done. Got this feeling that it's gonna be a great day boys and girls!

need tt to play big time 2H
Yeah, not sure what the hell is going on there bro. Might be that one game that I completely mis-capped...hopefully not, still alot of time for TT to throw some points on the board like they usually do. We'll know at the end of the 3Q if we have a shot in this one or not.

Added Miami-FL and the teaser to the card fellas. Little let down by Texas Tech but fully expect to get it back.

Late add to the card, Penn State. Two teams going in complete different directions AND years of revenge for Old Man Joe = BLOW OUT! :smiley_acbe:

Michigan :36_11_6:

Richie Rod :36_11_6::36_11_6:

80yd TD with 2:00 left :36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

Last two adds fellas, Tulsa and Houston are added.

On a side note, great fucking job T! :bow:

Yeah bitches, lucky 8!!! The streak continues, good times, good times :smiley_acbe:

Back