Week 7 What Are We Learning

Jags lost again at the end. This is a young team learning how to win. There‘s some hope for the future that emanates from how often they are so close to winning.

The Jets are 5-2 and I should be excited but if Breece is out for the year it’s going to get ugly going forward; that’s how important this guy is to this offense.

Got full look at the Arthur Smith experience today. Bengals stormed them 21-0 early, and true to his form Smith kept to his run first philosophy. They had a good TD drive and then got a surprise bomb to their 6th WR (he may have just jumped in from the sideline that play, I dunno how he got so open) that made it interesting at the half at 28-17.

In the 2nd half, they fell behind 35-17 in the third. So you're 3 scores down most of the 2nd half. The Falcons had 4 drives, all punts, 3 first downs. So they had 7 series in the 2nd half. ON EVERY SERIES in the half they ran on first down. SEVEN TIMES IN SEVEN SERIES. Down 3 scores!

I get it, Mariota sucks. But if he's that untrustworthy to throw a normal number of times (at least 25 times a game), THEN SIT HIM. I don't care if you're tied for first in the NFC South, you're not winning shit this year. The Bengals showed you how far away you are from being truly competitive. You're killing multiple highly drafted skill position guys to rely on garage sale RBs and a castoff QB to lead the offense.

Smith comes out of the Titans/Vrabel/Mularkey coaching tree in Tennessee, which explains a lot. Another coach out of that tree is Matt Lafleur, who's completely fucked up the Packers offense.

And who did Lafleur have on his staff the last 3 years? Nathaniel Hackett. This coaching tree needs to be chopped down, it's become infested.

Heartbreaking with Breece most likely joining Javonte with an ACL. 2 young superstars hurt last few weeks.

Miami got lucky tonight, not kicking the FG should have cost them that game. Pickett will learn from that last int, he could have ran that out of bounds and had a 1st and goal with probably 35 seconds left.

Heartbreaking with Breece most likely joining Javonte with an ACL. 2 young superstars hurt last few weeks.

Miami got lucky tonight, not kicking the FG should have cost them that game. Pickett will learn from that last int, he could have ran that out of bounds and had a 1st and goal with probably 35 seconds left.
Not kicking that FG to try to go up 9 in what was becoming a non-scoring shitfest was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen a coach do. What is the Miami HC background? He looks like a an Accountant (no offense, I'm one myself). My lord was that a bad decision. I was happy at first with all the Analytics - no more coaches punting from the opposing teams 40 on 4th and 1. But if that was an analytics call it's idiotic. Gotta go up 2 scores there.

Jags lost again at the end. This is a young team learning how to win. There‘s some hope for the future that emanates from how often they are so close to winning.
I heard something yesterday before this game that Jags have held the lead for more time than not in losing efforts where NYG have been behind longer than ahead in winning efforts.

The analytics thing can just get off the rails. If Miami had lost that game last night it would have sat squarely on McDaniel's shoulders. Easy FG to put them up 2 scores in the 2H but he goes for it on 4th and 3. Just idiotic coaching when points were so hard to come by.

To pile on with the analytics.....it seems coaches are sometimes thinking boldness is what analytics suggest, when that's not really true.

Jax was up 4 with about 11 minutes left in the game, with 4th and 1 at the Giants 21. Instead of taking the 3 to go up a full TD, they went for it and failed. Giants drove down and scored, Jax punted, Giants tacked on FG to go up six. Jags had a 1:04 left with no timeouts needing to score a TD. They drove deep into Giants territory but came up short. If they had pushed the lead to 7 when they could, they might have been in a position to send it into OT.

Now according to the calculator at Fourth Down Decision Calculator the analytics say the FG is the slightly better play. But I'm guessing the coach thought "analytics almost always say go for it on 4th and 1 in your opponent's territory" and so instead of having a number crunched that says otherwise, he was operating on general principal thinking he had the analytics on his side.

The Browns had a 4th and 5 at the Ravens 37 yard line, 2:09 left, down 3. The analytics in this case say you're better off going for it. Now I get having confidence in your kicker, WHO YOU DRAFTED, so yeah I can understand taking the 1 in 5 shot of the FG over the 1 in 4 shot of going for it, even though the analytics say otherwise.

But then you get nailed for a pre-snap penalty! Now that 1 in 5 falls to 1 in 6 for a 60 yarder. It's late October, it's on the road. I think you need to switch up and run with the analytics there and go for it.

And then you have our buddy Nathaniel Hackett:

Down 10-9, 3rd Q, 12:20 left, 4th and 1 at your 48. Analytics say go for it. You punt.
Still down 10-9, 3rd Q, 4:38 left, 4th and 1 at your 40. Analytics say go for it. You punt.
4th Q, now down 13-9, 10:54 left, 4th and 1 at your 34. Analytics say god damn it, go for it. You punt.

Good lord John Elway! why is this guy still employed?

FYI there were 5 games where a team coming off a loss was facing a team coming of a win. This up and down league is apparently not as up and down as I thought, as the teams that won in week 6 went 5-0 ATS against the week 6 losers. That was WAS, NYG, NYJ and KC, with PIT losing but covering.

I guess we need to come to grips with the possibility that the Giants and Jets may be.........good? Ugh

FYI there were 5 games where a team coming off a loss was facing a team coming of a win. This up and down league is apparently not as up and down as I thought, as the teams that won in week 6 went 5-0 ATS against the week 6 losers. That was WAS, NYG, NYJ and KC, with PIT losing but covering.

I guess we need to come to grips with the possibility that the Giants and Jets may be.........good? Ugh
The Jets have had two great drafts in a row and Sauce Gardner is already a star. Before the Breece injury the Jets had the leading candidates for both offensive and defensive rookie of the year. The team still has a ways to go and I don't see any way they can replace Breece but for the first time in years this is no longer a bottom five roster.

I still think its smoke and mirrors with the Giants as Daboll just doesn't have a talented roster but they keep finding ways to win.

That was an amazing stat Fox posted during the KC / SF game. Shanahan is 1- 29 (now 1-30) going into the 4th quarter with a deficit of 3 or more points.

I couldn't believe that, and still can't.

The division formerly known as the NFC Stout has taken the baton from the division formerly known as NFC Least.

2-5 and Saints are a game outta 1st

Wow it’s bad down here boys

That was an amazing stat Fox posted during the KC / SF game. Shanahan is 1- 29 (now 1-30) going into the 4th quarter with a deficit of 3 or more points.

I couldn't believe that, and still can't.

Damn, Shanahan gets thrown into top-tier status but you're not there with performance like this:

1666626730265.png

Good stuff, just one point that KC didn’t win in Week 6. Doesn’t change much, they still went 4-0 ATS, just pointing out KC didn’t qualify.

I really didn’t watch a ton to learn much but honestly I don’t care for nfl enough anymore to watch unless we get one the few good matchups, there so much blah in this league and it been heading more and more this direction for so long. We got 3/4 really good teams a few really bad and a whole bunch of interchangeable shit where a few plays or calls the difference. I still like watching boomer doing nfl primetime (only reason to have espn + I think, that and it just comes w my Hulu package, lol) cause I grew up w nfl primetime and I can watch that late night and feel like I have a pretty good idea what happened in most the games with that and bit of box score reading. Anyways that said here my take away:

I’ve been banging blasting and destroying the chargers ever since they got exciting cause of Herbert, we all know why it certainly ain’t his fault, it that fucking coach and that what makes the biggest difference in the league outside of having a burrow who overcomes a pretty bad coach I think, a mahomes or Allen who both have good players and coaches, the rest coaching is the ultimate decider. It way more trendy to rip what’s his face coaching the chargers (I’m so done w him I can’t even remember his name) and yes his over aggressive analytic dependent decisions annoyed me but the reason I really creamed him and continue winning money betting against them while everyone still loves them cause he comes from the defensive side the ball and his defenses are god awful!! His defensive philosophy is so stupid but great to bet against if you like running back props!! Anyways they will never win a playoff game and are wasting a great young qb still on the rookie deal!

Now look at Miami, I don’t love the fact their head coach apparently doesn’t like fgs either (even tho it did save my Steelers +7 bet), shit makes no sense to me why you wouldn’t go up 9? This ain’t college where lot of teams can’t trust a kicker, this nfl where that a 90% make and you up 2 scores. The difference is this guy came from offensive side the ball and he is really good at scheming offense, they went and got players that fit his scheme and he makes it work with a far less talented qb than Hebert. I think it prob better to come from the offensive side these days but more importantly whichever your side is your team better damn sure reflect that!! Jets are winning games reflecting their coaches defensive side with a qb I think awful and he knows it so they hide him as much as possible and still win games! Imagine giving him Hebert! Jets would be amazing as he don’t need a great offensive coach to score points but he has a god awful defensive coach that makes them a losing team!

Coaching matters, pretty much as much as anything. I dunno how the hell the giants are 6–1! That the most shocking shit I maybe ever seen, that dude must be a fucjing incredible coach! Maybe he deserves a tremendous amount of credit for Allen development! I don’t think it possible to make Daniel Jones that but he somehow making him a winning qb which I didn’t think was possible! The main point is outside the few elite teams you know are elite you can’t fall in love with talent on a team with a terrible coach or dismiss less talented teams that are really well coached cause there not that much difference between most of them talent wise, chargers prob being the exception with massive talent but a coach so bad he prevents them from winning! At least the guy in cincy doesn’t prevent burrow from winning!! Ya gotta just except Staley is so bad the chargers will never be that good, sure they will look good at times and win some games cause they so talented but They will never win a playoff game with that guy as head coach. The only guy who looks as bad to me as Staley is the clown in Denver who clearly way over his head from the jump and hasn’t gotten better, if anything it comical how he overcompensates for one terrible decision one week to make a equally terrible one the next! And how the hell you come from the offensive side and have maybe the worst red zone offense I ever seen??

Last take and it kinda ties into the coaching theme:

I still think raiders can be good cause I’m pretty sure McDaniel has proven to be a good offensive coach, luckily for them being 2-4 not the end the world anymore in this mediocre league and the afc west not being nearly as strong as we thought it be (I didn’t like chargers as much ya’ll but I thought Denver be good! Lmao. Little did I Know they got the coach just as wrong!) raiders next 9 games I think they can win 7 of, all a sudden they 9-6 with 2 games to go which I would think gives them a great chance of making the playoffs. That offense is getting better and better as you would expect with a new coach, a new star wr to fit in, the 1st 4 weeks basically being the real preseason now don’t sell the raiders short. Anyone think McDaniel isn’t a good offensive coach? One the greatest coaches in history kept him as his oc for a long long time! He was so miserable he left he handed his offense to a couple goofballs! I know I said raiders would get to super bowl (I think I did), and I don’t think that happening cause kc, bills, and prob cincy all better but I think that pretty much it that’s ahead of them in the afc, I think the raiders are coming, I laid the points w them yesterday even tho it was really hard against a houston team I like getting points with! Luckily I didn’t watch the game or I woulda been kicking myself for most of it! Jacobs ran 20x for 7+ a carry!! He averaging over 5 a carry on the year! He gonna continue being a force cause you can’t stack the box vs this team, way too many weapons and a good coach! Raiders gonna reel off some wins me thinks.

That bout all I got. I seriously don’t watch 20% as much I used to back in the day, I don’t really spend time capping it outside coaches, philosophies and how the I think the matchups play out so that all I really see, Oh and don’t bail on niners (the one I missed yesterday, that was awful), they still gonna end up being in the nfc championship game I think. Great coach, realky good roster, being 3-4 is right in the mix these days!! I dunno what to think of seattle, I think rams have unfixable issues, and cardinals another team with massive talent and I think a pretty bad coach! So yea, niners not done.

Just not many great teams at all this year - Buf, KC and Phily maybe? I'm undefeated this year on 3T 10PT teasers - been taking +3 dogs to +13 a lot and love taking +5 dogs to over 2 TDs +15 and such. Been staying away from taking -10 Favs down to 0 as it seems one of them always loses (i.e. TB yesterday). Been lucky to avoid the blowouts - like yesterday was very close to taking Atlanta +16 but stayed away. But I think the lack of any great teams and there being parity has helped on these 10PT teasers. At -120 not bad juice anymore (I quit betting them when juice was -130/-140). But no great teams makes it VERY boring to watch to me.

Just not many great teams at all this year - Buf, KC and Phily maybe? I'm undefeated this year on 3T 10PT teasers - been taking +3 dogs to +13 a lot and love taking +5 dogs to over 2 TDs +15 and such. Been staying away from taking -10 Favs down to 0 as it seems one of them always loses (i.e. TB yesterday). Been lucky to avoid the blowouts - like yesterday was very close to taking Atlanta +16 but stayed away. But I think the lack of any great teams and there being parity has helped on these 10PT teasers. At -120 not bad juice anymore (I quit betting them when juice was -130/-140). But no great teams makes it VERY boring to watch to me.

Dude There been maybe 2 games I watched start to finish, bills/kc and I can’t remember the other, I’m dreading tonight cause moms a huge bears fan and insist on coming over and making me watch with her the few times they play a year when she not at church, thank god bears usually not anywhere but 12, had to suffer thru a few but think tonight be last. How is this game tonight not gonna be a awful watch? And I liked Zappe in college! Still don’t care.

The 10 point tease seems like good idea. I never liked having to pick 3 teams so I did the 6 points but not much anymore. Maybe way it is now 10 with dogs say to go? Sounds like it working. Not many out of nowhere blowouts.

Oh that sucks. I see it looks like mac n cheese is back. Now I’m even more bummed to watch this game.

Vera Tucker and Breece both out for the season so the Jets are a fade the rest of the season and a good bet for team under points each week going forward.

Vera Tucker and Breece both out for the season so the Jets are a fade the rest of the season and a good bet for team under points each week going forward.

As much I make fun of the jets I was really sad to see Hall go down for the year, he was playing awesome. I dunno what the offense gonna do? They been a good under bet with him for the most part. Did they get a wr hurt also? Think I heard that. You still like Wilson? It kinda seems like the old Rex Ryan days, keep ball out his hands as much as possible.

I have noticed juju has started looking really good the last few weeks in particular., gotta think was just another case of taking time with sept being the new preseason, be interesting if teams start treating him more like cheetah? Obviously that would at the very least open up others for more offense. I actually thought niners had a chance at halftime! Lol

Can we acknowledge that Geno was never a bust

I thought he was more a redemption story than not a bust. I don’t remember his circumstances well enough to say, hell it very easily coulda been the coaching and team he landed on, he also coulda continued working on his craft, finally got good coaching, then finally got another chance. I sure the hell didn’t think seattle would be celebrating moving Russ this soon! Geno been way better than he been the last several years!! Crazy, especially cause seattle not exactly known for coaching up good offense!

Got full look at the Arthur Smith experience today. Bengals stormed them 21-0 early, and true to his form Smith kept to his run first philosophy. They had a good TD drive and then got a surprise bomb to their 6th WR (he may have just jumped in from the sideline that play, I dunno how he got so open) that made it interesting at the half at 28-17.

In the 2nd half, they fell behind 35-17 in the third. So you're 3 scores down most of the 2nd half. The Falcons had 4 drives, all punts, 3 first downs. So they had 7 series in the 2nd half. ON EVERY SERIES in the half they ran on first down. SEVEN TIMES IN SEVEN SERIES. Down 3 scores!

I get it, Mariota sucks. But if he's that untrustworthy to throw a normal number of times (at least 25 times a game), THEN SIT HIM. I don't care if you're tied for first in the NFC South, you're not winning shit this year. The Bengals showed you how far away you are from being truly competitive. You're killing multiple highly drafted skill position guys to rely on garage sale RBs and a castoff QB to lead the offense.

Smith comes out of the Titans/Vrabel/Mularkey coaching tree in Tennessee, which explains a lot. Another coach out of that tree is Matt Lafleur, who's completely fucked up the Packers offense.

And who did Lafleur have on his staff the last 3 years? Nathaniel Hackett. This coaching tree needs to be chopped down, it's become infested.

You draft Kyle Pitts #4 last year and Drake London #8 this year and throw the ball 13 times despite being double digits down for 50+ mins of the game.

You draft Kyle Pitts #4 last year and Drake London #8 this year and throw the ball 13 times despite being double digits down for 50+ mins of the game.
I don't understand the Pitts situation at all, he was supposed to revolutionize the position and by all means Mariotta would seem to be the perfect QB to utilize him

As much I make fun of the jets I was really sad to see Hall go down for the year, he was playing awesome. I dunno what the offense gonna do? They been a good under bet with him for the most part. Did they get a wr hurt also? Think I heard that. You still like Wilson? It kinda seems like the old Rex Ryan days, keep ball out his hands as much as possible.
Breece was going to win offensive rookie of the year and Vera Tucker was far and away their best offensive lineman so I can't see the offense functioning without them. The line has had a ton of injuries since preseason and was playing terribly before the Vera Tucker injury so its about the worst situation imaginable for a young QB. Corey Davis also got hurt but I don't think its considered serious.

Funny that you compare this situation to the Rex Ryan days with Sanchez and I was thinking the same thing. The difference in the two situations was Rex inherited an elite offensive line which made his ground and pound nonsense work to a certain extent. This team with the injuries has a really bad line and with no Breece to take the pressure off the QB if they go too conservative they will have trouble scoring double digits.

As for Wilson he has shown some flashes of brilliant play but has been very inconsistent and I really wonder what the situation around him with a bad line and losing a running back as good as Breece is going to do to his development. Its been a fun season so far as a fan but I think that all goes down the drain with these two injuries.

I always thought Lafluer came from shanny tree? Was he just w him a short time or did I make that up in my head? (Certainly possible), def makes more sense if he came from the tenny tree. I gave him benefit of doubt for couple years, pack were always good early w scripted plays, he seemed to be pretty terrible w in-game/halftime adjustments as the offense has always gotten worse as the game goes on. Thought the fact he seemed to be good scripting plays he could learn to be better adjusting and thought he came fram shanny/Mcvey tree which helped. He pretty much lost me in the NFC championship game when they kicked a fg inside the 10 down 8 with 2ish min to go! Pretty sure that a time to be aggressive! Thought if rodgers had any stones he would have told the kicking team to get the fuck off the field, pretty sure that what Brady would have done, but Rodgers was prob super happy to have that excuse instead of blame going on his shoulders for not running that in on 2nd or 3rd down when he had a huge path or then proceeding to botch 4th then it being his fault. We can’t have that!

I dunno how to explain 13 pass attempts in a game you trailed throughout. That just insane, who cares if you turn it over at that point? Wouldn’t it be better to try to score points? See what the qb made of? Beats me. Shit nuts.

Dude There been maybe 2 games I watched start to finish, bills/kc and I can’t remember the other, I’m dreading tonight cause moms a huge bears fan and insist on coming over and making me watch with her the few times they play a year when she not at church, thank god bears usually not anywhere but 12, had to suffer thru a few but think tonight be last. How is this game tonight not gonna be a awful watch? And I liked Zappe in college! Still don’t care.

The 10 point tease seems like good idea. I never liked having to pick 3 teams so I did the 6 points but not much anymore. Maybe way it is now 10 with dogs say to go? Sounds like it working. Not many out of nowhere blowouts.
Yeah I'm loving the 10Pt teasers - I like the road +3 dogs that I think can win game to get +13 - like NYG yesterday. I used to tease the 10 point favs down to 0 but got crushed - taking the big points, especially over 2 TDs has been working great.

Half of NFL's TV Ratings (maybe more) due to Fantasy and Betting. Unless you're a fan of a team playing, having one of those interests is a must. You couldn't pay me to watch NE Chicago tonight if there wasn't Live betting. Otherwise, could care less. NFL games have become so boring - give me that Bama/Tennessee game any day of the week.

Try not to suffer too much tonight. LOL

With QB play at these awful levels around the league teams should do a better job studying why the best QBs have reached the levels that they have. Mahomes was served well by sitting most of his first season and learning from a true professional in Alex Smith. It also helped to have Andy Reid one of the best offensive coaches of the last twenty plus years as his head coach.

Josh Allen was also put in a great situation with Sean McDermott as his head coach while being developed by Daboll as his coordinator and Ken Dorsey as his QB coach. Even the all time greats Brady and Rodgers were put in great situations with Brady having Bellichick and sitting behind a solid pro in Drew Bledsoe and Rodgers sitting multiple years behind a hall of fame QB Brett Favre.

These bad teams are drafting QBs in the top ten with no infrastructure (bad coaching and bad offensive lines) and expecting the QBs to play at a high level from day one which rarely happens. Sure a guy like Joe Burrow can carry a team with a bad offensive line but he's an outlier. Until organizations provide better situations and show more patience with QBs the play at the position will continue to be lackluster and the quality of the league will continue to suffer.

Yeah I'm loving the 10Pt teasers - I like the road +3 dogs that I think can win game to get +13 - like NYG yesterday. I used to tease the 10 point favs down to 0 but got crushed - taking the big points, especially over 2 TDs has been working great.

Half of NFL's TV Ratings (maybe more) due to Fantasy and Betting. Unless you're a fan of a team playing, having one of those interests is a must. You couldn't pay me to watch NE Chicago tonight if there wasn't Live betting. Otherwise, could care less. NFL games have become so boring - give me that Bama/Tennessee game any day of the week.

Try not to suffer too much tonight. LOL

Shit has 9-6 written all over it! Good times. I try to set aside way more time on Saturdays. Pretty much always try to tell the wife whatever she wants Sunday if I can have few sat time slots! It been that way last few years, now even if I’m not doing something i can’t even keep it on the red zone channel that long, there just isnt much good football and even tho I actually been doing well In some pick contest I can’t bring myself to bet all that much cause I can’t stand this league, 70% the games come down to 2-3 plays a turnover or a fucjing official dictating shit, it awful. I dunno why I didn’t think of till now but over punts prob been money!!

I always thought Lafluer came from shanny tree? Was he just w him a short time or did I make that up in my head? (Certainly possible), def makes more sense if he came from the tenny tree. I gave him benefit of doubt for couple years, pack were always good early w scripted plays, he seemed to be pretty terrible w in-game/halftime adjustments as the offense has always gotten worse as the game goes on. Thought the fact he seemed to be good scripting plays he could learn to be better adjusting and thought he came fram shanny/Mcvey tree which helped. He pretty much lost me in the NFC championship game when they kicked a fg inside the 10 down 8 with 2ish min to go! Pretty sure that a time to be aggressive! Thought if rodgers had any stones he would have told the kicking team to get the fuck off the field, pretty sure that what Brady would have done, but Rodgers was prob super happy to have that excuse instead of blame going on his shoulders for not running that in on 2nd or 3rd down when he had a huge path or then proceeding to botch 4th then it being his fault. We can’t have that!

I dunno how to explain 13 pass attempts in a game you trailed throughout. That just insane, who cares if you turn it over at that point? Wouldn’t it be better to try to score points? See what the qb made of? Beats me. Shit nuts.
to me, arthur smith > "le-fleur"

arthur smith i think is a top 5 coach with an identity, that team gets a defense watch out. .........as for le-fluer, hiring a horrible dc who failed miserably with the lions, not having sound special teams - that says it all right there. Add in he looks like a college kid I think the packers have a tough time respecting him and need a man for their head coach. Like mccarthey lol ......kinda joking about that but also really think he has some flaws - mcdaniels in miami too i think will be a bust his offense has been shut down 2 weeks in a row for most part and some questionable decisions against pitt

arthur smith i think is a top 5 coach with an identity, that team gets a defense watch out. .........as for le-fluer, hiring a horrible dc who failed miserably with the lions, not having sound special teams - that says it all right there. Add in he looks like a college kid I think the packers have a tough time respecting him and need a man for their head coach. Like mccarthey lol ......kinda joking about that but also really think he has some flaws - mcdaniels in miami too i think will be a bust his offense has been shut down 2 weeks in a row for most part and some questionable decisions against pitt
Top 5 Capo?

Bro, who the hell was playing qb for Miami? After Tua went down teddy b lasted like 5 min. All the smart offensive ppl say mcdaniels one the best most creative on that side the ball, look what fish were doing to ppl before Tua got hurt, and let’s remember Tua ain’t exactly awesome. They shredded Steelers the 1st qrtr plus and it was totally play calling. They def looked like shit after they got off script but imo that every bit as much having a limited qb as him. I’d bet my left nut McDaniel does really well in Miami. I’ll give ya he don’t look very football coach-y but again I’ve heard lot of smart ppl say it works for him cause he genuine, that goes a long way everywhere, looker rooms included.

Far as Smith I dunno, I know I liked titans play calling better when he was there, he very good at creating a run game but the jury out, 13 passes is stupid any era, especially this one in a game you trailing throughout. There no damn way he a top 5 coach right now. I dunno if he terrible or not, I havnt started ripping him outside the 13 passes last week so I must think he at least has a chance, unlike the clowns in sd, Denver, or 10 other places w crappy coaches (Arizona comes to mind), at this point I still rather have Smith than the bottom half but I’m sure there at least 10 I’d take before him, jury still out for me on him. Tough to blame him for last year when ya see what Matt Ryan doing, lol. If you asked me now I would def give smith a shot before lafluer, i agree w that: but I don’t think much of lafluer.

Last edited:
Top 5 Capo?

Yea that a bit much right? He might turn out to be really good but he ain’t top 10 yet. He does have a identity, he can for sure coach up run games but like others saying when ya use top picks on a guy who supposed to be a generational te talent and then a wr you have to throw more than 13x! You can’t not use the guys you draft in 1st round, doesn’t matter if you turn a special teams dude into a effective rb.

Last edited:
Back