Week 7 What Are We Learning

Top 5 Capo?

bill, andy, tomlin, mcvay, harbaugh, carrol, vrabel, daboll........he's close - this year i think he's above a few of those coaches with what he has to work with and what they have to work with- one of least talented rosters i think - and he's molded this team great offensively. him and daboll and pete carrol my top 3 coaches in 22

Running the ball is the key to this league moving forward with all the 2 high looks. Someday he will need to get a better qb but I personally love the old school approach and no nonsense style he has in interviews. Throwing the ball down 21 isn't going to help the falcons do anything but go down 35 - and i don't recall him doing many stupid 4th down decisions

we shall see moving forward ! stefanski , reich seemed like good coaches and i think they stink ! ..........what i love about the falcons is like the eagles, they have a nice style to their run game it's not just a traditional run game and actually looks cool.

Personally think they cover this week against panthers, panthers fast defense but can't stop the run

The first team to give up 200 pts on the season is....................

I know it's not the real answer, but Detriot is kind of the answer (as they had a bye), and was my first guess before looking it up.... next guess would have been seattle, I didn't expect saints though

Back