Week 7 NFL Discussion

Nothing to do with the games this week, but not sure it's new thread worthy either (if it needs to be moved, someone can move it)....BUT this female Bills fan just "murdered the souls" of Robert Klemko and the MMQB guys. Seriously, this is definitely worth a read, this chick fucking annihilated Klemko in every way possible.

Barstool Sports Verified account ‏<s>@</s>barstoolsports

A girl from the Bills Mafia wrote an open letter to Robert Klemko and the MMQB and murdered their souls http://trib.al/zDtcXkQ

Here is the full letter she wrote to the douche bag....

https://medium.com/@alexisdent/an-o...mko-and-the-mmqb-team-bffff845a1a6#.ixrr9qw29
WOW. Just WOW. Any response from him yet? Thanks for posting.

WOW. Just WOW. Any response from him yet? Thanks for posting.

Oh yeah, check out his twitter feed. He has defended himself and said that the woman is a liar because she won't release the video she referenced that would prove she isn't lying...hahahaha, as if the person making the claim doesn't have the burden of proof. He also deleted a bunch of tweets and had denied that as well...even with people calling him out. He is standing by his comments and trying to make the girl out to be the crazy one...it's just mind boggling.

Not to mention, this happens every single week here with the opposing QB, it had NOTHING to do with Kaepernick himself. There are many videos out there that anyone can see, and this group of fans has done this for every single starting QB who was playing Buffalo that week. For this clown to try and claim it had anything to do with Kaep to begin with, and then to bring Muslims into it (as if ANYONE has called Kaep a Muslim, which she pointed out in her letter) just makes no sense at all. He shouldn't have posted the video unless he had on that video what he claimed was said...the fact that he did is just irresponsible "journalism" to say the least.

The journalist sounds like a major league deuche bag. No where on that 20 second video does anybody say "tackle the muslim". Like Laruex alluded to Klemko should have the burden of proof since he said it in his tweet.

One other thing on this topic...I'd imagine you said something similar about Foles as far as "there is a difference between Foles and Kaep (or whomever)." I'm not trying picking on you, so please don't take it personally (but your track record with QBs isn't exactly stellar, unless I have you confused with someone else), but this is pretty much how it goes down when "the next guy" appears. People will admit that they anointed "that guy" much too quickly, BUT it's different with this guy...he has this, that, or the other thing going for him.

Speaking of Kaep, he was another guy anointed waaaaaaay too early. Alex Smith was killing it in that same system that year and got hurt. Kaep just kept the machine moving, he wasn't the main cog in the machine. But, back then, you'd have heard an awful lot of people saying "well yeah, but Kaep is different, he just has a rocket for an arm AND he can run like a RB (or whatever they said when it happened).

my track record is fine....ive had some misses, jgalt gets on me bc i was huge on RG3 and Foles that year, but honestly you cant predict injuries. Foles I was wrong on, although he is still a fine NFL qb and ib et he starts at some point again in his career. But yea i was wrong on those 2

CK i was 100% right on...called him out as a fraud from day 1

One thing you said in teh post before this though that i dont like, you said "yeah but dont they both have great OLs" Well to answer your question, Dak yes, Wentz had a decent one and its now trash because Lane couldnt lay off the supplements. But my point is I dont think its fair to take away from QBs who end up in good situaions: good o-lines, good coaches, etc. Its part of the gig. You havea guy like Terry Bradshaw who is in the HOF who was not even a good qb. He could have gone to a different team without the steel curtain, lost more than he won, and been out of the league. Then there is a guy like David Carr who if he were put on a decent team could have been great. Teams and situations and coaches matter, but its not fair to hold it against a guy just bc they have time. What if Brady went a pick earlier? Never met Bellichick or got to play in his system? There are a ton of factors like that that come in to play, and i agree they impact the performance, but it just is what it is, you cant use it as a detractor

Chi/GB trends:

Under is 5-0 in Packers last 5 games in October.
Packers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a double-digit loss at home.
Under is 8-1 in Packers last 9 home games.
Road team is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 meetings.
Bears are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 meetings.

Chi/GB trends:

Under is 5-0 in Packers last 5 games in October.
Packers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a double-digit loss at home.
Under is 8-1 in Packers last 9 home games.
Road team is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 meetings.
Bears are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 meetings.
Bears +pts, Under & GB ML. Seem to be the plays

Mid 40's clear skies Bears TT over 19 . Bears play points for points. Dallas O line gave them hopeless inspiration.

Big Ben worth 8-9 points??
I know he's good and makes that offense what it is. But if he plays, the line was Pitt-1. With him out, Pats-7-7.5, seems a tad high IMO. Should be Pats-4-4.5

if it was in New England, I can understand the line being ne-7.5

Or am I discounting too less??

want to play the receiving yards over for alshon and meredith...trying to figure out what to do with Howard, but i'm expecting alot of passes with all those cb's hurt or out for GB from hoye.r

Big Ben worth 8-9 points??
I know he's good and makes that offense what it is. But if he plays, the line was Pitt-1. With him out, Pats-7-7.5, seems a tad high IMO. Should be Pats-4-4.5

if it was in New England, I can understand the line being ne-7.5

Or am I discounting too less??

I agree. My line guess with Ben in was actually Pitt -3, once he got hurt I figured Pats -3. I won't be betting this game either way other than my already placed teaser on Pats but it does seem like too much credence to Ben.

No Lacey tonight, he's on the IR. Needs ankle surgery.

Pack RB's for this game are Don Jackson and Ty Montgomery.

Also...

[FONT=&quot]Ian Rapoport@RapSheet <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 24h24 hours ago</small>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Goodell on gambling: "We remain very much opposed to gambling on sports. .... we want to make sure we're doing what's right for the game."
[/FONT]

Yep.

'Lacy (ankle injury) was among seven Packers ruled out for Thursday's game. Wide receiver Jared Abbrederis, cornerback Damarious Randall, cornerback Quinten Rollins, running back James Starks, tight end Jared Cook and safety Chris Banjo will also miss the Packers' game against their NFC North rival.'

Here's our man Don Jackson surrounded by some of Wisconsin's finest...

Cty0TDaWIAEHQ22.jpg

jackson has some crazy stories...he was a straight up thug til high school. got his life together with football

Grabbed a couple of props tonight:

Cam Meredith ov 5.5 catches
Cam Meredith ov 70.5 recv yards

don't see a depleted GBP secondary stopping him from getting his in the slot. Hoyer loves going to him often and if they're behind (which I expect), he will throw a lot.

bills/dolphins over 44.5

I think the under is a pretty solid wager. Shady has hammy problems, woods is likely out. Felton could be as well.... as it stands the bills padding offense is nonexistent, but they will be rushing 50x this week.

Ajayi won't be running all over buffalo like he did this week. Tannehill will be pressured. Lawson will play this could be a grind em out defensive game where the winner only scores 17 pts. Jmo

For me, traveling east is miserable for time adjustment. Spent 10 days in FLA a few years ago and never adjusted. Traveling West has always been much easier.

It's 6:30 am for LA Rams, that wouldn't seem right even if they spent 2 weeks in London

Rams familiar with these games unlike G Men
G Men were outplayed basically the whole game last week (visual , not sure statistically)

It's a very difficult game for me because I'm expecting the Rams to fall off the face of the earth right about now but am not high on NYG...Giants ML I guess if I had to do it. Too much going on with this one but doubt I bet on the Rams again this season unless it's a situational division game

• In the past 20 seasons, the Steelers are 6-0 ATS as a home underdog of more than a field goal, including four outright wins.
<aside class="inline inline-table" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: BentonSans, -apple-system, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; border-width: 1px 0px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: initial; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: initial; border-top-color: rgb(220, 221, 223); border-right-color: initial; border-bottom-color: rgb(220, 221, 223); border-left-color: initial; border-image: initial; clear: both; margin: 6px 0px 18px; padding: 15px; width: 561px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 16px;">[TABLE="class: inline-table, width: 561"]
<caption style="box-sizing: border-box; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; color: rgb(43, 44, 45); font-weight: 600; height: 44px; line-height: 2.8; position: relative; text-align: left; text-transform: capitalize; z-index: 1000020;">Steelers As Home Underdog Of More Than A FG -- Past 20 Seasons</caption><thead style="box-sizing: border-box;">[TR]
[TH="align: left"]SEASON[/TH]
[TH="align: right"]OPPONENT[/TH]
[TH="align: right"]LINE[/TH]
[TH="align: right"]RESULT[/TH]
[/TR]
</thead><tbody style="box-sizing: border-box;">[TR="class: last"]
[TD="align: left"]Sun.[/TD]
[TD]Patriots[/TD]
[TD]+7 <<[/TD]
[TD]?[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: last"]
[TD="align: left"]2015[/TD]
[TD]Cardinals[/TD]
[TD]+4[/TD]
[TD]Won by 12[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]2014[/TD]
[TD]Colts[/TD]
[TD]+3.5[/TD]
[TD]Won by 17[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]2012[/TD]
[TD]Ravens[/TD]
[TD]+3.5[/TD]
[TD]Lost by 3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]2000[/TD]
[TD]Titans[/TD]
[TD]+7[/TD]
[TD]Lost by 3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]1999[/TD]
[TD]Panthers[/TD]
[TD]+3.5[/TD]
[TD]Won by 10[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]1998[/TD]
[TD]Packers[/TD]
[TD]+3.5[/TD]
[TD]Won by 7[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
</aside>

don't see how in the world you can pull the trigger on the steelers today without Big Ben. Bell may be a solid DFS play, but I don't think they can stop the Pats offense right now....

• In the past 20 seasons, the Steelers are 6-0 ATS as a home underdog of more than a field goal, including four outright wins.
<aside class="inline inline-table" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: BentonSans, -apple-system, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; border-width: 1px 0px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: initial; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: initial; border-top-color: rgb(220, 221, 223); border-right-color: initial; border-bottom-color: rgb(220, 221, 223); border-left-color: initial; border-image: initial; clear: both; margin: 6px 0px 18px; padding: 15px; width: 561px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 16px;">[TABLE="class: inline-table, width: 561"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="align: left"]SEASON[/TH]
[TH="align: right"]OPPONENT[/TH]
[TH="align: right"]LINE[/TH]
[TH="align: right"]RESULT[/TH]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Sun.[/TD]
[TD]Patriots[/TD]
[TD]+7 <<[/TD]
[TD]?[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]2015[/TD]
[TD]Cardinals[/TD]
[TD]+4[/TD]
[TD]Won by 12[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]2014[/TD]
[TD]Colts[/TD]
[TD]+3.5[/TD]
[TD]Won by 17[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]2012[/TD]
[TD]Ravens[/TD]
[TD]+3.5[/TD]
[TD]Lost by 3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]2000[/TD]
[TD]Titans[/TD]
[TD]+7[/TD]
[TD]Lost by 3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]1999[/TD]
[TD]Panthers[/TD]
[TD]+3.5[/TD]
[TD]Won by 10[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]1998[/TD]
[TD]Packers[/TD]
[TD]+3.5[/TD]
[TD]Won by 7[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
</aside>

How many of those were a backup QB vs. a SB contender? I just don't see it here but line does seem by a couple points.

Back