Week 7 ML Dogs

Arizona St 10 to win 80

Not taking, but just to see how they'd do: Idaho+344, Georgia St +211, EMich+170, Pur+614, Buff+211, OreSt +263. Will I regret not taking those or happy to save money?

Arizona St 10 to win 80

Not taking, but just to see how they'd do: Idaho+344, Georgia St +211, EMich+170, Pur+614, Buff+211, OreSt +263. Will I regret not taking those or happy to save money?
Pick 4 >+200 put them in a RR with 2,3, & 4 teamer parlays. If you hit 2 of the 4, you'll at least get your money back.

My guy wouldn't do a ML parlay. Maybe I'll see if I can get Justin to do it for me in Vegas.

My guy wouldn't do a ML parlay. Maybe I'll see if I can get Justin to do it for me in Vegas.
I didn't get as good a line with Ga. St.....I had some spare change (I know it's pitiful) left in my account and thought I would tag along with you. Here's what I got:

Buffalo +220
Ga. State +175
Idaho +380
Oregon State +290

Risking $15.73 (11 parlays at $1.43) To Win $601.98

I didn't get as good a line with Ga. St.....I had some spare change (I know it's pitiful) left in my account and thought I would tag along with you. Here's what I got:

Buffalo +220
Ga. State +175
Idaho +380
Oregon State +290

Risking $15.73 (11 parlays at $1.43) To Win $601.98

:shake:

I've had a bit to drink so I forgot I had submitted this ML parlay Thursday night.....anyone in their wildest dreams believe a $0.50 cent bet could win over 1 grand?? Any hope Nebraska pulls off the impossible??

crazyparlay.jpg

So EMU goes for 2 with 45 seconds left and comes up short? Doesn't play for OT?

:arguing2:

Well atleast they had two shots at it. Twice on that drive, EM ran plays that resulted in incompletions, one on 3rd down and then the 1st 2pt att and the refs gave the coach the timeout. So they had a trial run at that 2pt and then got a second chance for a better play. Although I think that was a worse play. I would've tried a throw again.

I think the thing for opposing coaches when they face Army or Navy is they get in your head. You know they will go for it on 4th down. You know they are going to take chances like going for 2 in OT when you don't have to yet. So it makes you want to be aggressive as well so they don't beat you that way. I don't know. I could see why they did that. Try and end the game right there. Chances are Army can't go get a score with like :20 left and 1 timeout.

Well atleast they had two shots at it. Twice on that drive, EM ran plays that resulted in incompletions, one on 3rd down and then the 1st 2pt att and the refs gave the coach the timeout. So they had a trial run at that 2pt and then got a second chance for a better play. Although I think that was a worse play. I would've tried a throw again.

I think the thing for opposing coaches when they face Army or Navy is they get in your head. You know they will go for it on 4th down. You know they are going to take chances like going for 2 in OT when you don't have to yet. So it makes you want to be aggressive as well so they don't beat you that way. I don't know. I could see why they did that. Try and end the game right there. Chances are Army can't go get a score with like :20 left and 1 timeout.
Yep Yep! I understand the strategy. I just could've used a break as I was banking on EMU today to anchor my card with a win. Time to move on.

:stonedsmiley:

Tough break for anyone with UNLV ML. Think they led 27-0, lost 30-34. Saw they fumbled into the EZ for TB leading 30-27 then AF went down for go ahead.

Is it just me or is it a death-nail to be labelled as a 7pt fav in the SEC...esp. on the road? Way to go Tigers. At least I didn't get shutout today. I need another beer....

:barman::beerdrink::beerchugger::cheers6:

back to back s-k, great to read your posts and even better to share the big wins with all at CTG
Thanks for Syracuse and for Arizona State calls, what a weekend

Back