Week 7 Leans & Plays

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
Got a gnarly head cold right now. Thank god there's football every night this week, except for Wednesday.

Week 7 Plays

Louisville -6 (-115) [2.4 Units] :D

Western Michigan +1 (-105) [2.4 Units] :D

Air Force -10 (-115) [1.7 Units] :D

Bowling Green -1.5 (-110) [1 Unit] :D

Ball State -16.5 (-110) [1 Unit] :D

Florida Atlantic +4 (-105) [0.8 Units] :mad:

Clemson -1 (-115) [0.7 Units] :mad:

Oklahoma State +14 (-110) [0.6 Units] :D

Colorado +14 (-110) [0.5 Units] :mad:

'an_horse'

Week 7 Leans

Ball State -16

'an_horse'

Good luck this week fellas!

:cheers:

Last edited:
Alright .. why troy ??

everyone likes them but why ?

also .. gl this week AZZIE !! on the ville as well !!

Thanks nawlins...not sold on Troy just yet. Regardless, BOL this weekend!

kyle - Troy is a lean of mine for a few reasons...

Rusty Smith has been HORRIBLE so far this season. 77 of 160 (48.1%), for 1,084 yards, 4 TDs & 7 INTs. Granted, FAU has played some good competition...but so has Troy. Smith even looked bad against MTSU. Conversely, for Troy, Hampton has been relatively consistent and solid all year.

Troy had a chance to win the sunbelt outright last year, and instead was forced to share the Sun Belt title with FAU, as the Owls barely held off the Trojans 38-32.

Even against MTSU, FAU struggled to sustain drives. Basically, I'm not sold on FAU's ability to convert drives into points.

'an_horse'

Having said all that, here's why I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on the Trojans...

Haugabook was a dual threat for the Trojans last year, and is a major reason they stayed in the game to the very end against the Owls. Hampton has decent wheels, but I don't think we'll see him gash the Owls for 90 yards on the ground, like Haugabook did last year.

Hampton is only a sophomore. Tough game for him on the road, against a FAU team that is probably labeling this game as a "Do or Die" matchup.

'an_horse'

So, still undecided here.

:shake:

Thanks nawlins...not sold on Troy just yet. Regardless, BOL this weekend!

kyle - Troy is a lean of mine for a few reasons...

Rusty Smith has been HORRIBLE so far this season. 77 of 160 (48.1%), for 1,084 yards, 4 TDs & 7 INTs. Granted, FAU has played some good competition...but so has Troy. Smith even looked bad against MTSU. Conversely, for Troy, Hampton has been relatively consistent and solid all year.

Troy had a chance to win the sunbelt outright last year, and instead was forced to share the Sun Belt title with FAU, as the Owls barely held off the Trojans 38-32.

Even against MTSU, FAU struggled to sustain drives. Basically, I'm not sold on FAU's ability to convert drives into points.

'an_horse'

Having said all that, here's why I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on the Trojans...

Haugabook was a dual threat for the Trojans last year, and is a major reason they stayed in the game to the very end against the Owls. Hampton has decent wheels, but I don't think we'll see him gash the Owls for 90 yards on the ground, like Haugabook did last year.

Hampton is only a sophomore. Tough game for him on the road, against a FAU team that is probably labeling this game as a "Do or Die" matchup.

'an_horse'

So, still undecided here.

:shake:

cool, thanks for answering azzie. Revenge is definitely the biggest factor in favor or troy. gl whatever you decide.

Screw it...too many cappers I respect are on FAU, so...I'll join them tonight, and we can all sink or swim together.

Come on Rusty!

Adding...

Florida Atlantic +4 (-105) [0.8 Units]

:popcorn:

Man, FAU looked like dog doo doo Tuesday night. Oh well...looks like Troy is winning the Sun Belt again.

Anyhow, this is what I'm on thus far...

Louisville -6 (-115) [2.4 Units]

Western Michigan +1 (-105) [2.4 Units]

'an_horse'

Last edited:
Glad to see ya on the Falcons Aztec. Seems like a tough matchup for the home team. GL this week.

JP - Thanks brotha! Yeah...just a tough matchup for my Aztecs this week. I will be very surprised if we can hang with the Falcons. AFA has a good rush offense, and we've got a terrible rush defense.

GL today!

WMU better come back...what a pathetic effort by the Broncos thus far...

Adding...

Bowling Green -1.5 (-110) [1 Unit]

Ball State -16.5 (-110) [1 Unit]

Let's rally those wmu troops.. GL the rest of the way

Grind - That might very well be the comeback of the year.

Down 14 with 5 minutes left...WMU scores two, with the tying TD coming with 4 seconds left in the game!

UNREAL bro! GL today/tonight!

Back