***Week 7 CFB, Week 6 NFL In-Game***

Cowboy fans hate Romo. Lareux loves him. Cowboy fans like Cowboy wins.

Tim couch, Spergon Wynn, Kelly Holcomb , Luke McCown, Trent Dilfer, Charlie Frye, Derek Anderson , Brady Quinn, Colt McCoy, Jake Delhomme, Seneca Wallace and Brandon Weeden

Tim couch, Spergon Wynn, Kelly Holcomb , Luke McCown, Trent Dilfer, Charlie Frye, Derek Anderson , Brady Quinn, Colt McCoy, Jake Delhomme, Seneca Wallace and Brandon Weeden

Tip wouldn't want Romo tho...lol.

I gotta do the Bills list of QBs since Kelly...

the Chinese place by me that delivers runs a scam with delivery drivers...they never bring change. I gave this guy $20 a few weeks back for an $11 order, and he just takes it, doesn't say thank you, and goes on his way. I'm like hold the fuck up buddy. You are in a jewish neighborhood here and you must be out of your skull if you think I just gave you a 9 dollar tip for driving 5 blocks up the street. But he didn't have change, and neither did I, which is insane.Anyway. I'm prepared this time. I have $13. Yeah fuck them. $9 last time makes up for my shitty tipping tonight

the Chinese place by me that delivers runs a scam with delivery drivers...they never bring change. I gave this guy $20 a few weeks back for an $11 order, and he just takes it, doesn't say thank you, and goes on his way. I'm like hold the fuck up buddy. You are in a jewish neighborhood here and you must be out of your skull if you think I just gave you a 9 dollar tip for driving 5 blocks up the street. But he didn't have change, and neither did I, which is insane.Anyway. I'm prepared this time. I have $13. Yeah fuck them. $9 last time makes up for my shitty tipping tonight

why not 11

giphy.gif

if it's only 5 blocks away, why not just drive it real quick?

Slick move by the drivers

Back