***Week 7 CFB, Week 6 NFL In-Game***

It's a team game, but we all know … at least I sure do by now … you're going nowhere far, and nowhere consistently, in the NFL without a quarterback.

Agreed. But to act as if Matt Ryan is horrible and the reason they were bad this year or have lost every playoff game is ludicrous. Mike Smith is their coach...we all still know this right?

QB A

59% Passer
6.6 yards per attempt
1.5/1 TD/INT ratio
1 fumble every 54 pass attempts
11 4th quarter comebacks

QB B

63% Passer
7.2 Yards per attempt
2/1 TD/INT ratio
1 fumble every 124 pass attempts
18 4th quarter comebacks

QB A

59% Passer
6.6 yards per attempt
1.5/1 TD/INT ratio
1 fumble every 54 pass attempts
11 4th quarter comebacks

QB B

63% Passer
7.2 Yards per attempt
2/1 TD/INT ratio
1 fumble every 124 pass attempts
18 4th quarter comebacks

How about QB rating and total tds and int?

Tip, we've done this. The stats say otherwise. Prove what you're saying instead of just repeating yourself like a parrot.

Have you provided his 4th quarter QB rating in games in which a Dallas loss eliminated the team from the possibility of winning the Super Bowl? I don't know what it is, but I bet it sucks.

Have you provided his 4th quarter QB rating in games in which a Dallas loss eliminated the team from the possibility of winning the Super Bowl? I don't know what it is, but I bet it sucks.

How often has that happened? Where they had a chance to win in the 4th and he "choked?" If you don't know and can't prove it, why do you just keep saying it?

How often has that happened? Where they had a chance to win in the 4th and he "choked?" If you don't know and can't prove it, why do you just keep saying it?

It has happened in every season in his career, by definition.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

haha, I had to watch redzone on my computer today, my daughter wouldn't watch the ipad, so had to put bubble guppies on the big screen

It has happened in every season in his career, by definition.

No, it hasn't. You've gone from he chokes in the 4th quarter to the Cowboys lose. Just because they've lost doesn't mean Romo choked it away...obviously. Just prove it, it should'nt be hard if you're right.

Back