Week 7 (14-4 overall)

TheGifted1

Pretty much a regular
Dr. Gifted back for another week of winners..

Have all my lines made and just waiting for the lines to be posted and will have my leans up.:popcorn:

If you would like any of my lines on a game just ask I will try and respond as quickly as I can..

Here are the intial leans...(my line)

Nebraska +21.5 (14)
Kentucky -1 (7)
Vandy -3 (11)
Cinncy -8.5 (17.5)
W Mich +1.5 (8.5)
Tex A&M +3.5 (2.5)
N Texas +21 (14)

Thats what I have for spread plays, my Over/Under I will update in a few minutes nothing for any weekday games..

Final Card...

Spread- (9-3)

Nebraska +21
Kentucky +1
W Mich +1.5

O/U (5-1)

Mizzu U/79.5
Tex Tech U/72
ECU O/43

Bit scared of those unders but I'll ride it out....:36_1_36:

Everyone good luck this weekend...:tiphat:

Final Card...

Spread- (9-3)

Nebraska +21
Kentucky +1
W Mich +1.5

O/U (5-1)

Mizzu U/79.5
Tex Tech U/72
ECU O/43

Bit scared of those unders but I'll ride it out....:36_1_36:

Everyone good luck this weekend...:tiphat:

Gifted I know your doing great but why that over in ECU. It opened at 41 which I have the game capped at before the total came out. Then its up to 43. I will be on the under unless its onesided on the under. But why take the over at 43 unless you have it capped way above that. You lost value but hell I may be wrong. I have been doing extremely well with totals. Out of all the games on the card I like 2. These totals are dead on imo. This is 1 of my 2.Just want to hear your reasons.If your confident I will scratch it.Thanks buddy.

Gifted I know your doing great but why that over in ECU. It opened at 41 which I have the game capped at before the total came out. Then its up to 43. I will be on the under unless its onesided on the under. But why take the over at 43 unless you have it capped way above that. You lost value but hell I may be wrong. I have been doing extremely well with totals. Out of all the games on the card I like 2. These totals are dead on imo. This is 1 of my 2.Just want to hear your reasons.If your confident I will scratch it.Thanks buddy.

Can't say I have any reasons other then i capped it at 48 and my game prediction total was 54 so that makes it a play. That is how I determine if it is a play or not. I usually take differences of 6 or more first off to make it a play and with it opening at 41 made it a lean and with my score prediction being in the 50's is why I'm taking it even with the line movement.

But don't scratch it on my account, its a stictly a stats formula and that is all its based off of...Good Luck with your plays..:cheers:

Just for shits and giggles I went over my O/U program and calculated what my record would be if I used a difference of 3.5 instead of 6 or better.. Overall would be 16-8, 5-1 with a diff. of 6 or better and 11-7 with 3.5 to 5.5 diff... I will do the same with my spread plays to see what the record is..

If anyone is interested, here are the O/U that have a difference of 3.5 or more and would be a play..

UAB/Hou U/67 (61)
LSU/Fla O/47.5 (51)
Ark/Aub O/40 (44)
Ball/WKent O/47.5 (51)

Those fit the mold but not playing them...GL

Results for today... from Dr. Gifted...

Spread- (9-3)

Nebraska +21 :tiphat:
Kentucky +1:hang:
W Mich +1.5:tiphat:

O/U (5-1)

Mizzu U/79.5 pending
Tex Tech U/72:tiphat:
ECU O/43:tiphat:

4-1 today so far with the Mizzu game pending.. 11-4 against the spread so far ytd and 7-1(w/1 pending) on O/U plays....

14-10 early 3rd quarter...I think U79.5 is safe. That plus the fact I have the over says it's in the bag. Nice day man!

Week 7 Results are in...

Spread- (11-4)

Nebraska +21 :tiphat:
Kentucky +1 :hang:
W Mich +1.5 :tiphat:

O/U (8-1)

Mizzu U/79.5 :tiphat:
Tex Tech U/72 :tiphat:
ECU O/43 :tiphat:

5-1 on the day moving me to 19-5 overall...(started posting in week 4)

Spread 11-4
O/U 8-1

my O/U system with a 3.5 to 5.5 diff. goes 3-1, combing that with the other 3 games 6-1 on the day and 22-9 overall...

3.5 to 5.5 diff... 14-8
6 point diff. or higher 8-1(only have bet these)

See everyone next week....:cheers:

Great job with the totals. Those are always hard for me in CFB.
I am looking forward to your insight upcoming week.
GL and stay hot!:tiphat:

Back