Week 6...

nycuga

Week 5: 3-1-1
Overall: 27-15-2

Not a ton of plays last week due to a busy week. Going to try to get a few more in this week. Only 2 so far.

Louisville -1 - I like the Cards to win straight up in this match-up so -1 is perfect for me. Actually got this last week on 5dimes. I'm not sold on NC St and Louisville will score enough to win this one.

UGA -14 - Like last week, I'm just going to keep rolling with UGA. 4-0 on sides this year with them so why quit now. UGA's now #3 in Total D and #2 in Scoring D. Vandy is #121 in Total O and #109 in Scoring O. UGA's ground and pound game will score enough to cover and I'm not sure if Vandy will even score.

ADD:

Maryland +31 - 5 scores is a lot even with tOSU as the opponent. I know MD is on their 3 QB but if they are halfway competitive (I like what Durkin is doing there) they will cover.

UK -10 - Like a moth to a flame. Line has dropped a good bit and I couldn't pass on it. Call me a sucker. Mizzou plain sucks and Odom is in way over his head. UK's D will give them fits and on the opposite side Mizzou is giving up 40 pts per game.

Navy -7 - Line should be 10+. I feel like I'm getting good value at -7 with what I was looking for this line to be around. #1 rush offense vs the #104 rush defense.

Duke +2.5 - I think they win outright but will take the points. ML isn't a ton of value right now.

Tulsa +5 - Another game where I think the dog wins. I'll take the 5 points to be safe.

Marshall -14 (-130) - Just fading a terrible Charlotte team.

WMU -6.5 - A line I feel should be double digits even on the road. I'll take the value.

WKU -16.5
Neb +13

Last edited:
A few adds so far

Maryland +31 - 5 scores is a lot even with tOSU as the opponent. I know MD is on their 3 QB but if they are halfway competitive (I like what Durkin is doing there) they will cover.

UK -10 - Like a moth to a flame. Line has dropped a good bit and I couldn't pass on it. Call me a sucker. Mizzou plain sucks and Odom is in way over his head. UK's D will give them fits and on the opposite side Mizzou is giving up 40 pts per game.

Navy -7 - Line should be 10+. I feel like I'm getting good value at -7 with what I was looking for this line to be around. #1 rush offense vs the #104 rush defense.

The poor, poor SEC. My nephew is senior in Athens, very much hope they continue to take care of business. Bama is a beast, and then the rest. Great record, nice patience.

Some adds for this weekend

Duke +2.5 - I think they win outright but will take the points. ML isn't a ton of value right now.

Tulsa +5 - Another game where I think the dog wins. I'll take the 5 points to be safe.

Marshall -14 (-130) - Just fading a terrible Charlotte team.

WMU -6.5 - A line I feel should be double digits even on the road. I'll take the value.

Back