Week 6 ML Dogs

Boston College 50 to win 85
Rice 50 to win 150
Tulsa 50 to win 172
Oregon St 50 to win 96
ILL 10 to win 45
ULM 10 to win 49
Troy 10 to win 147

Hopefully, atleast these cover ATS if nothing else, been weak this year.

Rice is still looking like a good candidate for me.

UAB's schedule has been pretty poor to date and for a team that won 19 games combined the last 2 years, they are off fairly substantially so far this year. The OL is probably their biggest weakness and banged up, allowing pressure and not creating holes. They lost 7 of their top 9 tacklers and while the D has done well so far, they have faced Bama St, Akron, South Bama and WKU - some of the worst teams around.

Rice has played Army, WF, Texas, Baylor and LaTech and they played most pretty tough. Might they be beat up and running a little empty here? I am worried about that, but they have bye on deck so I think they go out strong to try and bag a win before the break. There is growth in the Owls team this year compared to UAB's decline.
I forgot to post it but that trend of mine about worse defense and both teams having negative turnovers margins....Rice is the only team active this week. I’m out of town and not near a computer so I can’t post it. But Rice has some great mojo going on today IMHO.

Good Luck!

I think Rice won a total of 3 games the L3 seasons combined and UAB undefeated at home during that same time.

Boston College 50 to win 85
Rice 50 to win 150
Tulsa 50 to win 172
Oregon St 50 to win 96
ILL 10 to win 45
ULM 10 to win 49
Troy 10 to win 147

Hopefully, atleast these cover ATS if nothing else, been weak this year.

:(

BC - QB injured in 1st H, backup was serviceable - amazing to watch the BC D get worse weekly
Rice - tail of 2 halves, strong 1st H, perhaps the worst offensive football I have ever seen in the 2nd H by Rice
Tulsa - I don't want to talk about it
Oregon State - Go Beavs!
ILL - QB hurt 1st H, backup awful - Illini scored twice on D and still can't cover
ULM - was played closer than final implies, a tough noncover, upset was never really in the cards
Troy - led 7-0, lost 42-7

Back