Week 6 major line moves in-game...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sup fellas. Back in the saddle today, but doing a lot of catching up so not where I need to be just yet.

Here's what I see thus far:

Very sharp money on 304 Houston -23.5 at about 11:15 Eastern time today. The guy and his group also bet on Air Force -20 about 10 mins later. It's legit money there. Might actually be Doctor Bob, more I look about it, but I wasn't here when all of that was going down, so who knows.

Looks like Right Angle released 321 Duke -10 against Army at just before 11 Eastern time, so that could have been their first release of the day.

342 Western Mich at -4 all the way up to 5.5 was a release at 11:01; one of the movers that did bet the RAS side also took +6 in that game about 11 mins before the RAS release.

Shortly thereafter they released 338 Georgia State +20 and 377 Texas State +5.

Group of movers bet on Iowa -9.5 at 12:17 Eastern. One of those guys took 329 Wake +8.5 an hour before that.

Good money on both sides of 379 Cal and 380 Utah (-6.5 and +7 were the numbers).

That's all I see to this point; I'll be a bit more on top of things as i get settled in back at the office the next few days

:shake:

Dr. Bob and I used to run really close in NFL values, as we start from the same statistical base. I'm not seeing nearly as much alignment in NCAAF. I figure he's letting his situational trends affect his spreads more and more. Dunno for sure. I'd be surprised if he's on AFA, still. Statistically WYO is the play at such a big number.

Bob is on Air Force. He has hated Wyoming for a while thinks they are the worst team in the country.

Some movers are out on some totals this morning.

This is the sheet of a guy who commonly gets the tout stuff before everyone else:

312 Texas UN 61.5
347 UMass OVER 75
324 Temple UNDER 48.5
321 Duke OVER 47

He's a cinch to have more.

Movers also on 349 Troy State OVER 50.5 and 51... then one of them went OVER 53.5, which made me chuckle.

One of those guys was also a part of the 347 move at the 75 level with the first guy I mentioned - the first guy beat him in by a half-hour so of those top games listed in this post, those are the ones you can go after now and scalp out of later. I'll be in and out periodically over the next few hours.

same guys now out on 393 Oregon State +10.

The first total guy with the four this morning added three more that will move. Get 'em while they're hot:

335 Ball State OVER 54
340 Pitt UNDER 46.5
344 Bama UNDER 51

Man, PITT got pounded to above 10, lol. Sorry, RAS tailers, the Sunday steam on that one was the right steam. All sharp action liked Virginia at the opener, and now one guy's opinion outweighs all of that? Doubtful.

not college....but what are you seeing on the New England/DAllas game...NE has gone from 6.5 to 9.

Karlos Williams ??? As well

He's in the concussion protocol right now, so his status is very much up in the air. He reported to the trainers yesterday that he was having issues. He wasn't in the game for a few series in the 4th quarter, but nobody knew it had anything to do with a possible concussion until yesterday.

Extra prep for NE off bye as well
Dallas is saying Lee is fine but has to pass concussion tests

overnight guys tried to slide in some Hawaii -1.5 game 412.

Different guys went 386 UNDER 60 UTSA, it's down 3 points from there now lmao. Joke.

Some other maintenance happening now to the totals before Right Angle starts.

363 MTSU OVER 65.5 and 66 just now from those same guys.

I count 4 for RAS?

310 Virginia Tech Under 49
345 Wyoming Over 53.5
352 Mississippi Under 69
384 Florida International Under 47.5

Last edited:
OK guys, i'll be back with more updates later. Gonna take care of various odds and ends that it takes to survive now that I'm back from my trip. :shake:

I should say at most legitimate books change of venue will void action. If you are using a local or something maybe not

Don Worst has created a new game number (413-414) with LSU on bottom so most places will start to write action from here on out on that rotation number.

401 Mich St/Rutgers OVER 52 was from the same guys who bet that 400 UNDER. I see some other games have moved on the screen a bit (317, but more notably the games I gave y'all ayer, 321 OV, 324 UN, 340 UN, 344 UN)...

Man, PITT got pounded to above 10, lol. Sorry, RAS tailers, the Sunday steam on that one was the right steam. All sharp action liked Virginia at the opener, and now one guy's opinion outweighs all of that? Doubtful.
I heard RAS was just 4-3 last week. So they are occasionally wrong...lol

movers out on 400 Tex Tech UNDER 75. I'd rather swallow knives than try to make that team stay under; to each his own I guess.
ISU obviously isn't like TTU's last 2 opponents TCU and Baylor. They are closer to the style and offense of Arkansas. And there was only 59 points scored in the TTU/Arkansas game. TTU's defense should play much better here than they did last 2 weeks. ISU is more of a ball control team who doesn't have the big play ability of TCU or Baylor. They'll try to control the ball by running it. And I think they can have some success since TTU has been weak against the run. It all should lead to a much lower scoring game than we've seen the last couple of weeks.

Agree on 399/400 Under. The game is likely to land in that 66-71 range. Having a really hard time envisioning ISU scoring over 35 in this one and I think ISU plus 12.0 is a steal. Cyclones are better than people realize and they catch Tech after a three game gauntlet where injuries have piled up.

Marlo, he ain't been around any this year in this thread. Not sure why.

342 WMU UNDER 52 and worse is a play from the same guys who bet 400 UN

Back