Week 6 "I kind of know what the hell I'm doing" thread

53percent

Pretty much a regular
Well it was certainly a profitable week... Nothing mind blowing but let's keep it going

Tcu +160
Ole Miss +190
Auburn -8
Florida pk
Pitt +170

For TCU it's about part historical performance against OU, part this is one of the best tcu squads in years (from what tcu fans are saying) and to date they haven't really played anyone that would have prevented Patterson from game planning for this since the Summer...

I'm not a huge fan of Boykin and he could gift the Sooners 3 possessions and totally kill this by himself..

Finally a large portion of my evaluating a game is the line vs public perception. I think vegas could have snagged a majority of OU backers putting this at 10 if not 14.. The fact its this low tells me they're more concerned with who would come in on tcu if they put it too high..

Full disclosure I've never made a PR in my life and other than Boykin I couldn't name a player on either team.. That's the level of "roster" research I've done. As for ML vs ATS I'll risk losing it across 5 pts in exchange for the + odds..

As for Florida, all I can say is I couldn't imagine perception being lower than it is and they opened a small fav on the road? Just makes zero sense to me..

to date they haven't really played anyone that would have prevented Patterson from game planning for this since the Summer...

This is a good point. I am sort of hoping TCU gets rolled by OU .. team has been flying under the radar and would like to back them in conference with decent value. If they beat OU that all gets washed away. But good luck ... certainly hope you win 53

Can't blame ya on TCU at all. Pre season this was the game that worried me the most....probably bc I thought TCU would be better than most thought. Actually had some people elsewhere discussing who would win the Big 12 and who they would wager, and I said there was no value on OU or Baylor, but if I was to wager on the conference I would have done TCU @ +1400.

Anyway, it should be a good game. As an OU fan I hope they don't lose. And I agree with Kyle that if TCU loses then it'll set up nice oppos to bet them in the future

I really want to bet Florida as well. I think they win, but don't know if I have the fortitude to do it yet. GL this week my man

Can't blame ya on TCU at all. Pre season this was the game that worried me the most....probably bc I thought TCU would be better than most thought. Actually had some people elsewhere discussing who would win the Big 12 and who they would wager, and I said there was no value on OU or Baylor, but if I was to wager on the conference I would have done TCU @ +1400.

Anyway, it should be a good game. As an OU fan I hope they don't lose. And I agree with Kyle that if TCU loses then it'll set up nice oppos to bet them in the future

I really want to bet Florida as well. I think they win, but don't know if I have the fortitude to do it yet. GL this week my man

the line is the reason i laid off as well. just leaning towards the sooners right now. had the line sooners-9, so i got nervous when a 5 popped up. OU's run defense is better then folks think, and if boykin is forced to stretch the field with his arm, it could get goofy quick. but good luck, i'll probably be sitting this one out.

Back