Week 6 Discussion Thread

@B.A.R.

Browns+9- Eagles laying 9 looks crazy but IDK if I could back the Browns at all. Whole team is banged up Ward hammy & Delpit might be concussed. Center maybe out. Only homegame until Nov for Philly off a bye they may roll. If AJ Brown plays it's prop time.

Patriots+7- No Nico & rb ???? might be tempting to play Pats....Maybe Texans in a letdown spot after two last minute wins but then again they haven't blown anyone out yet and the Pats offense is hot garbage.

Cardinals+5.5- I might be into this one especially if Jaire can't go. Biggest problem for Zona is they are hot garbage vs the run which I hate otr.

Commanders+6.5- My favorite I think many will expect the Ravens to just roll but I think this might be too many points. Ravens teasers will be a huge thing this week I'm sure.

Panthers+6- divisional game Falcons might be getting too much love here. Been hitting Panthers overs but this one might be an under game

I live up here with these insufferable Pats fans. They’ve been clamoring for Maye. I get it.

I’d punt on the season. Start Brissett. Be very bad. Draft another stud.

I think Maye can and will win a few games which doesn’t do them any good.

Also, anyone still in the BOL Survivor? I’m in the big one and the 10k one. I’m thinking Philly for both.

I live up here with these insufferable Pats fans. They’ve been clamoring for Maye. I get it.

I’d punt on the season. Start Brissett. Be very bad. Draft another stud.

I think Maye can and will win a few games which doesn’t do them any good.

Also, anyone still in the BOL Survivor? I’m in the big one and the 10k one. I’m thinking Philly for both.
Congrats on making it that far!

Wildest survivor year we've ever seen IMO. The fact we are just into October and only 786 entries remain is nutty!

We didn't break to double digits till Dec last year and finished with 32 winners (I was just out of pay zone).

Good luck! Cash that thang !!

The Las Vegas Raiders will be starting quarterback Aidan O'Connell on Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers, coach Antonio Pierce announced Wednesday.

O'Connell replaces Gardner Minshew, who had started the Raiders' first five games.
---------------------
The Houston Texans have placed wide receiver Nico Collins on injured reserve, sidelining him for at least the next four games.
---------------------
The NFL placed New England Patriots starting safety Jabrill Peppers on the commissioner exempt list, the league announced Wednesday.

Peppers may not practice or attend games while on the list.
----------------------
New York Giants outside linebacker Kayvon Thibodeaux had surgery Wednesday morning on his wrist and is considered "week-to-week," according to coach Brian Daboll.
----------------------
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Michael Pittman Jr. is dealing with a back injury that is now expected to sideline him multiple weeks, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Cincy-3.5 @ NYG looks like a wager to me. I was on NYG lw but I don't think they can stop the Cincy offense. Bengals D is bad though
IDK about this one anymore. I can't back a road fave with a D that has been playing as bad as Cincy has been. Just asking for trouble waiting for the D to turn around.

NYG the better D (even without Thibodeaux) at home catching 3.5 and you just know the whole world will be on Cincy.....

I may actually be on a Nabers prop assuming he is a go....

A reminder our MNF “You Call It” contest pot is up to $120!

Play and enter for free.

IDK about this one anymore. I can't back a road fave with a D that has been playing as bad as Cincy has been. Just asking for trouble waiting for the D to turn around.

NYG the better D (even without Thibodeaux) at home catching 3.5 and you just know the whole world will be on Cincy.....

I may actually be on a Nabers prop assuming he is a go....
Nabers has been ruled out

Nabers has been ruled out

That blows, this had shootout written all over it. Gotta give Daboll a ton of credit for that game plan in Seattle, Cincy d is bad, nyg should control the LOS on both sides the ball, I just don’t know without nabars if they can keep up? Can Denny dimes continue playing clean when they gonna need him to hang a big number?

Neutral field I think Detroit is favored by 4.5 or so.

At home 7.5 to 8.0 seems appropriate.

I do think this line is a bit high but Detroit should be the favorite, yes.

Those confused are reading a name on a jersey.
Yah that's why I asked you. It seems weird to me without looking into the game at all. Dallas was a home dog to the Ravens so I guess it makes sense. It's just unusual to see them as a FG home dog which points me to the Lions

BAR talkin about fading teams after playing Lions
Raves might be the same
L2 seasons teams 5-12-1 ATS after playing raves previous week

Back