SoCar Games: 2-1
Totals: 2-2
Overall: 19-16 +6.5units
SC Season Wins O7 (3-1) 3.6 to Win 3.

Wk 1: 1-5 -10.05units
Wk 2: 7-2 +13.2units
Wk 3: 4-4 +1.2units
Wk 4: 7-5 +2.15units

Aight basically, I think I won't be betting all my games on Sunday/Monday unless the line is just very off imo, I need to make better decisions and thats the bottom line.

Memphis @ Arky St -6: This is a rematch of a game that was postponed due to weather if I am not mistaken. Memphis is off a beat down from UCF while Arky St is off a loss to Tennessee. This is a revenge game for Memphis and Arky St has already taken down 1 C-USA team (SMU). I think the home team will win this game and they should have a lot of success running the ball, Memphis gave up 300+ on the ground to UCF.

SoMiss @ Boise -6:
This is a very interesting matchup. Boise is still one of the top teams in the WAC and SoMiss is one of the top teams from C-USA. This game is on the blue turf where it is rare to see Boise lose. Both of these teams are coming off bye weeks to prepare for this game. Boise imo, has the better defense, home field, and better rushing attack.

WVU - 6 @ USF: A matchup of unbeaten teams. This is a huge revenge game for WVU. The thing about USF is that they have a lot speed and they matchup rather well vs. WVU. At the end of the day, WVU has a lot more options on offense + revenge and that is the only way I lean right now.

Notre Dame @ Purdue -17:
Purdue is really going to try and beat the crap out of ND and they should find a lot of success in doing so. Teams continue to pound the rock on ND which they can't stop but in this game their secondary will get tested. The thing that keeps me off this game is that I refuse to be ND's first ATS victim.

Cuse -6 @ Miami Oh: Is Cuse really about to win B2B games? I am certain of one thing, Miami is a terrible team. They get this game at home and that is all they have going for them. At the end of the day, how much do you trust Cuse with road chalk after a huge win?

Cal @ Oregon -4, Under 74:
Great matchup of what should be two top 10 teams. Common sense says that this game will be a 41-40 game with both offenses scoring at will. I am looking for an inflated total and hope one or both of these teams plays a little bit of defense. This is a revenge game for Oregon. Oregon like to run the ball a lot and Cal has the better run defense. Cal like to throw the ball a lot and Oregon has the better pass defense.

Maryland @ RU -10: Rutgers hasn't played anyone yet but they do like the run the ball and that will cause Maryland all types of problems. RU is coming off a bye with 2 weeks to prepare for Maryland while Maryland was busy blowing 24-3 leads and losing in OT.

MSU @ Wisky -6: I don't have much interest in this game because I don't think much of the B10 and think either one of these teams can win this game.

Bama -3 @ FSU: This is actually a neutral field in Jacksonville but anyway, I thought FSU would finally get the offense working and they have not. Bama is coming off of an emotional loss in OT vs. UGA but Saban should be able to get the boys up to play. I like Bama SU hee to bounce back from the loss.FSU has had 2 weeks to prepare.

Auburn @ UF -13:
Maybe I over shot this spread, maybe I did not. I know UF's recent game vs. Ole Miss helps the spread. Auburn is in bad shape right now and they are heading to the Swamp where I am pretty sure Meyer is undefeated. I think UF rebounds well in this game.

Flor ATL @ UK -15, Over 56:
I am liking the over here. I think it should hit fairly easy because I don't expect FAU to slow down Kentucky and I think FAU should be able to add some points of their own. Big game with SC on deck so there is a possible look-ahead.

Ole Piss @ UGA -13:
Georgia got some momentum from the OT win and they don't really have any time for losses in the SEC. I think UGA should be able to throw on Ole Piss which will result in some points.

Oky -20 @ Colroado, Over 60: I think if the number is decent, I will settle with the over here. I think Oky is on a mission and that mission = 45+ points/game.

Clemsux -6 @ GT:
This is a revenge game for GT but in my mind this team has been exposed. Clemson will not go away from Spiller/Davis until some team out there stops them and that won't be for a little bit. Clemson defense can force Bennett into some mistakes. What was looking like a promising season at 2-0 is now a season on the brink of disaster at 2-2 for GT. I have concerns bout Tammy keeping the team focused but they are certainly the better team.

ULL @ UCF -13: Central Florida gets this game at home and they seem to have an offensive game plan that is working. Kevin Smith is a very good back and ULL defense has been abused week in week out. This is a home team with a better rushing game and better overall defense. UCF has to stop the option and force ULL to throw and that is where they run into significant problems.

BYU -6 @ NM, Over 54:
BYU got things rolling in their conference win over AF but NM has quietly moved to 3-1 with wins over NMST and Arizona which is a common opponent of both teams. Both teams want to get the ball in the air which could lead to a lot of points here. BYU put the hurt on NM last yr at home. NM has a little more balance on offense and the Tulsa game really puts a scare in me about the BYU defensive backs. BYU is now 0-2 on the road as well. Just some things to think about there. I lean to the over more strongly than a side.

ECU @ Houston -10:
I thought ECU would do a little bit better vs. WVU but whatever. Houston some how pulled out a win and a cover vs. CSU after going down big but they are explosive on offense as shown in that game. A lack of rushing attack is going to hurt ECU here. Houston has balance on offense and a lot of team speed.

UAB @ Tulsa -12: I think what Paul Smith and the Tulsa offense are doing is pretty impressive. Preseason, I had no idea what to expect from them and thought they would be hurting w/out Tennial. This team has no problem airing it out 60+ times a game. The no huddle offense and a lot of passing keeps the game longer and the ability to cover the spread has longer to work out. UAB is miserable on both sides of the ball. I just hope Tulsa is not too physically beaten up after Oky came through.

EMU @ Vandy -15: Hmmm, Vandy laying a big spread? EMU is a little MAC team going to collect a big pay-day here, thats all. They should be content with their season already, they doubled last years win total. Vandy had a bye but I doubt they spent it preparing for EMU.

UNLV @ Nevada -3: You Vegas guys should know a lot more bout this game than I do. I know Nevada under Ault is a very tough at home. Nevada beat the piss out of UNLV last yr and UNLV just shutout Utah 27-0. I am a little confused how UCLA gets romped by Utah and than they get shutout to UNLV. You can run on Nevada but UNLV doesn't like to run the ball enough to seriously take advantage of that.

Pitt @ UVA -6:
Picking on the weak here. Pitt off a disturbing loss to UConn and UVA off a big home win over GT. I will stay with the team who has momentum and plays well at home.

Last edited:
In the maryland/Rutger game i like the under because i think both teams will run the ball rather heavily as both defenses are a bit above average but nothing too good. I think that will result in a lot of 3rd and 2's and 3rd and 3's and a running clock. I Originally like Rutgers, but they played WVU tough and i really can see a close game, so depending upon the number the under would be the play for me.

Oklahoma. I agree with you here, i think stoops has plenty of expierence with the BCS and he knows if he is to get a shot at the national title game then he is going to need to run it up and go undefeated. Ok's RB's may have the best in the country although clemson is pretty solid. I do not know much about colorado but laying less then 3 scores would be something i would be willilng to sacrafice.

Alabama, i like this side as well because i do not think that alabama can lose two in a row and remain competitive in that division. I like alabama as you do to bounce back next weekend. As Saban has proved in the past, he has the ability to get his players to have a short term memory and focus on the next week's matchup.

WVU, If i can get less than a TD here i would be estatic because as WVU knows that in order to remain a top team especially in the big east they must go undefeated and decisively at that. More than a TD would be too big of a risk for me especially with USF's explosive offense.

Thanks for your thoughts.:tiphat: I thinK RU will bury the Turtles. As you mentioned, Schiano has two weeks to game <st1:state><st1 ="">Maryland</st1></st1:state>, he's a superior coach to the Large Round Mound in everyway and has the players to prove it.:wacka wacka:

Good luck.<o =""></o>

Franki : Interesting point about the under and def something I am going to look into now in the RU game. I like the huge revenge factor for WVU and this is the only game on Friday Night so they will either get a lot of praise or hate for their performance. I think we are on the same page about Oky, they are one of the very few teams I will lay 3 touch downs with on the road. Also agree with you about Bama, I think they regroup but this has been an emotional rollercoaster with them. They squeak it out vs. Arky and than lose in OT vs. UGA after forcing a time with 1 minute left.

YourMom: I could see -17 but I am a bit pissed off at the Gaytors right now.

Noaccountguy: No problem, no doubt Shiano is a very good coach and he will get the most from his players. There is just something about RU that won't let me accept them as legit, maybe it is 20 losing years of football I have seen in my short life.

Going to take my time this week sorting through this stuff but looks like not too many lines are moving much right now which is good, I can do some more thinking. I have 1 play locked in.

ClemSUX -3 @ GT...............3.15units to Win 3units.

I hate this school but I feel like I have to make this bet. I set the line at CU-6 and I see it opened at CU+1. I can not convince myself that GT deserves to be favored in this game. I don't see this line moving down to -2, despite being at 2.5 at BM and -3-105 at thegreek, I just think as the week goes on, it goes up. As the week goes on and if this line remains steady, I will likely add to this game. I have watched 3 of the games GT has played and I just don't like this team. If we look at the offenses, it starts with the QB. Harper has been much more efficient than I imagined he would be but a large part of that has to do with the two-headed monster at RB they have. Harper is completing 69% of his passes and has 12TD's and 0int's where Bennett has completed 50% and has 1TD and 1int. Taylor Bennett can not win the game for GT with his arm and that is the bottom line. At RB, the advantage again goes to CU. Choice is good and if he 100%, it helps GT but he is not in the same class as Spiller/Davis. Spiller just is a game breaker and Davis is nice with what he does. Peerman from UVA was able to average 4ypc vs. GT. No one on GT has stepped up at WR and said "I am that Guy!". Kelly and Ford offer Harper legit options in the passing game, Ford the track star and Kelly with the big body. On defense, both of these clubs are solid but in this type of game I just see GT getting worn down as the game gets into the second half. The offense has to control the clock and give the defense a break otherwise they will be tired and that is when you will see Spiller slipping for 45 yards. GT is off B2B losses and is thrown into a must win situation, otherwise they will have 3 conference losses. The game is at home and they seek revenge from last yr but is that enough to win this game? I don't think so and I have to say that in this game I actually have to root for the Tigers. Bowden, don't fuck me!

Oregon -4...................3.3units to Win 3units

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_aaYih92ss
So I was watching the Oregon Ducks mascot beat up the Houston Mascot and the line moved so I no onger could get Oregon-3 (-120). I will go ahead and bite now.
  • Home team has won the last 4 games
  • These teams have traded wins since 2003
With all of that, Oregon just plays very well at home under Bellotti (60-16) and they have a very tough crowd. Cal is 17-11 on the road under Tedford. Game Day is going to be in Eugene this weekend and that just adds to the hype here. Both of these teams can score points but I give Oregon the slight edge with a more explosive offense. Dixon has been very good this yr (11TD-0int) and is completing 69% of his passes. In the game last yr, Oregon killed itself with turnovers, Cal stopped the run, and Cal ran all over them. What changes from then to now? Dixon is throwing the ball to the right team and they are taking better care of the ball (forget the 3 fumbles vs. Stanford), Cal has allowed 3 of the 4 teams they have played to rush for over 100yds and their secondary is not nearly as good as it was last yr. Forsett rushed for 165 on Oregon last yr and Oregon's rush defense is still slack but they have improved vs. the pass. The ball is going to cross the end zone a lot in this game but I have to go with the home team who is seeking revenge from last years beat down.

Last edited:
Hunt & Dmoney - Thanks, lets cash this week.

Breaking down a few of my leans...

UVA-7: I am not a fan of either one of these teams at all but I have to note a few things here. Pitt = 3-8 on the road under Wannstedt. I personally hate this guy as a coach. UVA = 31-9 at home under Al Groh. I wouldn't touch UVA on the road but I will give them consideration at home. Pitt won this game 38-13 last yr, they also got 14 points from (2) PICK-6. UVA was dominated by the pass last yr vs. Pitt but contained the run pretty decent. Things have changed this yr, Pitt can not throw the ball to the right team, it is just an automatic turnover. Their 2 quarterbacks have combined for 2td and 8int, 6 of which have come in the last 2 GAMES. UVA comes into this game off a conference upset win over GT and they have won 3 straight where as Pitt has now lost 2 straight games, the last was an embarrassing 34-14 loss to UConn at home where they out-gained the huskies yet still couldn't come close to the win. Pitt has also tasted defeat 7 of their last 10 games and they have been hurt by injuries. UVA was able to contain the GT rushing game for the most part and overcome 3 turnovers to hold on to the win. I like the frosh Pitt has at RB (McCoy) but he is not enough to win this game on the road.. The question in my mind is whether or not UVA wins this game by 7+. I am pretty sure they win but they don't blow teams out, their last 3 wins are by 18 total points.

Air Force +2.5: Navy has won the last 4 times these teams have met. Air Force is off a beat down by BYU but that was expected. Navy is off a come from behind win over Duke where they trailed . AF certainly has the more impressive wins (Utah, TCU) despite how lucky they got in that TCU game, they still won. The AF defense is much better than the Navy defense and that is the difference in this game for me. I think AF is due, they were looking ahead to this game, and they take back control of a series they use to dominate.

Ole Miss +15: In my mind here, UGA has to score about 28-30 to cover this spread, I can see Ole Miss getting to 13 here. I don't know if UGA can cover this number but then on the other side of this, Ole Miss on the road could be a little flat after playing it close last week at home.

Wisky/MSU Under (46?): Neither one of these teams is explosive on offense vs. a good to decent defense. MSU is a poor man's Wisky and the O/U for rushing attempts in this game has to be 90. Both teams rush for over 200 per game and both teams allow less than 100 per game on the ground, something has to give. In 4 games for both teams this yr, neither team has rushed the ball less than 40 times, its part of their DNA. I see Wisky winning this game but I don't know if they cover the spread, the game vs. Iowa does not encourage me to lay points with them but I can see the clock melting in this game. If turnovers are kept to a minimum I see this staying under.

Arky St -4, Over (56?): Stated my feelings in VK's thread.

Colorado St +11: This game was covered well by DMoney and basically what it comes down to for me is that TCU does not win pretty, they don't blow teams out, and they are suspect vs. the Pass.

I will decide on the SC/Miss St game later in the week, I have to see what is going to happen on both sides of the ball this week.

Other games I am looking at.

Bama +2.5 vs. FSU
MD @ RU (Under)
Hawaii -27 @ Idaho
UAB @ Tulsa -18
ECU @ Houston -10
USC -20 @ Washington
BYU -6 @ New Mexico (Over)

I like alot of those plays ETG. I'll probably be on Oregon, Co. St., Arkansas St.

Not a big fan of UVA though.

I have no opinion with Air Force, Mississippi, or Clemson.

GL

Looking good, ETG.

I am also leaning to Ole Miss, but want about 16-17 before I consider making it a play.

Also thinking of adding Arky St, as I despise Memphis and think they are, as I call it, "ashamble" this year. Arky St should cover a FG at home.

GL this week.

ETG-
Like em-
Giving me something to think about with Clem, Liked them initially, but have not pulled the trig, but With you on Oreg,

like the air force play. thought this game should have been pick. If air force allows carney to throw enough to exploit navy secondary i think you ahve a real good shot. gl this week etg

ETG-
Like em-
Giving me something to think about with Clem, Liked them initially, but have not pulled the trig, but With you on Oreg,

Clemsux - The best I can say is look at the two offenses. Do you take Taylor Bennett and his 1 TD as your QB and Choice at less than 100% AS your RB or do you take Harper who hasn't thrown a pick yet, Spiller/Davis at RB, and than Ford/Kelly at WR?? GT has 1 playmaker on offense who would be the 3rd best RB on Clemson. They have no one at WR who is a threat nor do they have a QB who is a threat throwing the ball. Bowden on the road + GT absolute MUST WIN at home are the only 2 negatives on this play. This GT team was flat out exposed and overmatched vs. BC, they lost to UVA in a game that a good coach doesn't let his team lose. The ACC is going to be a battle between BC-Clemson, GT is not involved and will be eliminated after this weekend with 3 straight conference losses. Basically you can cancel out the coaching in this game, its a push there and I take Clemson because they will pound and pound and pound and than dump off and reverse. They don't put Harper in troubling situations. They let him complete high percentage passes to their play makers. He has 4 different options on 1 play to drop back to, GT does not have that luxury. The GT defense will be worn out and they will lose this game in the 2nd half convincingly. I don't understand the love for this Tech team and I have not understood it since going into the BC game. With all that said. Give me another unit on CLEMSUX making it a 4unit play.

CLEMSUX -3............1.05unit to Win 1unit

like the air force play. thought this game should have been pick. If air force allows carney to throw enough to exploit navy secondary i think you ahve a real good shot. gl this week etg

Vk - Thanks, I agree about the PK and letting Carney throw the ball. I think they take back this series this wkend. Go FLYBOYS!

I got another but I don't feel like posting writeups right now. We had to put my dog to sleep 2day. :smiley_abve:

USC -20.5.....................2.2units to Win 2unit

Sorry to hear that. It was one of the top 3 hardest things I've ever had to do...God's Speed

It sucks. Jake (Yellow Lab) was my homey and this was kind of sudden. Now I only have this piece of shit little mal-tese that is my mom's running around the house.

Oh my bad, I didn't realize those were predictions. Yeah, it's 67.5 but you are dead right about the game. This could clear 80.

Adding a play for tonight..

Arky St -4.............1.65units to Win 1.5unit

Thoughts in VK's thread. I want some action tonight. Believe the home team "wants" this game pretty bad tonight.

Labs are the greatest breed of all.. Have a yellow and chocolate. Sorry to here about Jake.. Get another in a bit..

Thanks Tee..Labs really are a great breed and I am sure when I am older and have a family, def the type of dog I will have. For now, I am going a bit smaller, always wanted this type of dog. Say hello to Tyson, he'll be coming from the airport on Saturday.

Just some thoughts on the Messy St/SC game..

I have not made a play yet, I got a little feeling I might get some help with the line today. I don't think anyone is rushing to back SC so if anything, it will stay at -13.5.

• SC is not looking past MSU, Spurrier has the team focused and is looking for a nice rebound from the first loss of the yr
  • As you all know, Smelley is playing QB this wkend. This is not a switch-on-switch-off type of deal, If he plays well he stays if he doesn't, he is out.
  • DB Brandon Issac should be back this week which I will get to later.
  • Marvin Sapp, 2nd leading tackler in 06' is taking over at MLB.
  • Smelley is more aggressive than Blake. He will hang in the pocket longer but he will take more chances. His inexperience could be his biggest problem.
  • There are 6 guys trying to fill the 2 guard spots. Thompson is back from Suspension and will get 1 start, Seaver Brown will get his 1st start of the yr at the other guard position. Seems like a revolving door here.
  • The WR position is still trying players out. Cook who was knocked out of the LSU game on the 2nd possession is back at practice. Saunders the TE who caught a few balls in the 4th is going to see increased reps. Culliver is going to get the ball going his way a little more as well.
  • They are keeping the defensive changes on the DL this week. There is little doubt in my mind that you see 8 guys in the box this weekend vs. MSU. They are pretty confident locking the corners up in man and they have no problem trying to make MSU pass. They have to sell out to stop the run this week. Cook-Stewart are 2 of the best tacklers on the team, I could see one of them coming up to play a rover-type position with Issac back at Safety. I think they are experimenting still with Casper at DE/LB.
  • With Smelley at QB, I think that Spurrier tries to throw the ball a decent amount. He knows Smelley can hand the ball off, he wants to see him make decisions vs. a respectable defense.
Thats all I got for now. No play on the game yet.

sorry to hear about your dog Green. GL tonight. I'm taking Arkansas as well. :cheers: :shake:

sorry to hear about your dog Green. GL tonight. I'm taking Arkansas as well. :cheers: :shake:

THERE HE IS!!!!!!!!

Did you end up sticking with bases? How did it treat you? I wake up every morning pissed off about that baseball season.

Adding a play for tonight..

Arky St -4.............1.65units to Win 1.5unit

Escaped with a push. What a game that was. I went out at halftime thinking I lost 66-6 and my brother texts me it ends 35-31. Memphis - That is piss poor and if I had backed Memphis is this game I would of broke something. Anyway.

On the SC front,

Safety Brandon Issac will not play this weekend which is reasonable. No need to get him banged up vs. a team who doesn't pass. He will be back next week for Kentucky.

This is Spurrier's take on practice yesterday.

"Don't try to convince Steve Spurrier that South Carolina is 3-1 and ranked No. 16 in the country.

He doesn't believe it after watching the Gamecocks practice this week while preparing for Saturday's SEC clash with Mississippi State at Williams-Brice Stadium.

"I was a little disappointed in our practice efforts today," Spurrier said Thursday night during his weekly call-in show. "Hopefully, we can get a little bit more serious between now and Saturday because we didn't practice very well this week overall. Hopefully, we'll play a lot better than we practiced."

Although the Gamecocks have won three of their first four games, Spurrier says none of the victories have been particularly impressive, especially offensively.

"We're 3-1 and we haven't played extremely well," Spurrier said. "It doesn't bother me that we lost to LSU. They're a little bit better team. I think they had 19 starters in their fourth or fifth years. For us to beat them, it would have been an upset. It was a mismatch. But we had a chance. It didn't work out.""

We are going to air it out this week over 30 times, that is a promise. Does it result in yardage? Picks? Touchdowns? I honestly don't know at the moment. We have not found a #2 receiver. We have 2 tightends that can catch and be reliable in the passing game but we don't have a #2 WR yet.

The rush defense is just 1 huge question mark at this moment. Dixon is a good back and MSU has a pretty decent OL. I would hope with 8 guys in the box that we can shut it down but that remains to be seen.

I still have this game as a no play. I am still looking at the Under and a side but have made no decisions yet.

Thought this was an interesting part of an article. I pasted it below. I have a little more idea about this game now. I think SC will get time to throw on offense, the OL is not that bad and they gave the SC quarterbacks a reasonable amount to time to throw the ball this yr. The TE's will continue to be a big part of the offense but it also frees up the backs. Right now we are not a vertical team but if we use what are strengths are, we will score points. SC does have to run for more than 17yards though Miss St is giving up 4ypr and they are actually a better pass defense than rush defense. On defense, you will see the normal 4-3, only change from last wk is that Jasper won't be in the middle. Obviously huge void to fill, Both safeties will be close to the LOS and the corners will just be locked up on the wideouts. In two tightend sets the corners would come in a little closer. They are going to sell out to stop the run and force the young Miss St Qb's to pass. I think Smelley moves the offense up the field but with his inexperience will come a few mistakes, whether it be taking a sack or throwing it to the other team or making the wrong reads. The team ended the week on a shitty practice, but every other week they ended with a good practice, maybe a change up of that is good. Its homecoming and they want to move on from last week with a convincing win.

SC -13........3.6unit to Win 3unit

BOYD SAYS SMELLEY IS A GOOD LEADER: After watching Chris Smelley play in two games this season, senior running back Cory Boyd likes what the redshirt freshman QB has brought to the table. But Boyd says he hasn't refrained from being a vocal leader in the huddle, either.

"I always speak up in the huddle, it doesn't matter who's in there" Boyd said. "I think Smelley is more of a vocal quarterback, anyway. As a leader in the huddle, he definitely makes sure the (offensive) line understands exactly what they have to do to protect him. I'm looking forward to rallying behind the guy. He's a stand-up type guy and a good quarterback. He makes smart decisions."

Boyd says he's been impressed by the poise shown by Smelley in his time with the Gamecocks. Smelley is one of the top high school quarterbacks in Alabama history and was named the State's Gatorade Player of the Year in 2005. He also called his own plays in high school.

"He doesn't get rattled and that's something you don't see from young quarterbacks," Boyd said. "Last Saturday, he stood in the pocket and he wasn't nervous about anybody hitting him. He made the tough throws and some of the young receivers made the catches. That's what I admire about the guy. Coach (Spurrier) definitely puts a lot of pressure on his quarterbacks to do well. I'm looking forward to seeing how he does."

Most of the discussion entering Saturday's contest against Mississippi State has centered on whether USC can stop MSU's running attack. Boyd thinks they can, and that the Gamecocks will get back on track after last week's loss at No. 2 LSU.

"We feel confident our defense will step up to the challenge once again and our offense will gradually come along," Boyd said. "Everything will be good. All of our goals are still right in front of us. We don't feel our season is over because of the LSU loss. We're going to keep playing and not take any team lightly. (MSU) is controlling the ball a little more with their run game. We're looking forward to getting their best shot.""

27-10

Looks like a solid card this week Green, looks like you feel pretty confident in AF. Hope Oregon cashes it in, pretty surprised its at 6.5 right now, presents a pretty nice middling opportunity if it gets to 7. BOL bro.

Everythingthatsgreen: no doubt Shiano is a very good coach and he will get the most from his players. There is just something about RU that won't let me accept them as legit, maybe it is 20 losing years of football I have seen in my short life.

AMEN to that.

Did the Fat Man ever have the last fart on that game. Big East took an ACC beat down this week. Congrats on your UVA call and of course the Cocks cover (when I passed them up). Good luck

Back