Adding:

UVA +4
Cincy +5.5
FIU +5
Navy/AFA UN 47.5
WMU/CMU OV 58
Florida -11
Hawaii +135

I want to bite on FLA, but what do you think of the total? I haven't looked at much this week as the card didn't give me shivers at first glance. Late start and couldn't get interested.
ANyway, with the D's I could see the low total, but worried about a pissed Gator and the strange occurrence of Vandy popping over 30 in a couple of games.

I don't think Vandy is scoring more than 10 in this one, so under is the only way I'd lean on the total. Just feels like a 24-7 type game to me. But with a total that low, one defensive or ST TD and the under is toast

Pretty sure I like that one, on the game over but going to join you I think. BOL gps

LSU goes for 634 yards and breaks an SEC record....amazing now that the morons are gone..has he spoken? Anyone seen a quote?

LSU goes for 634 yards and breaks an SEC record....amazing now that the morons are gone..has he spoken? Anyone seen a quote?

Good call twink you nailed that one. They really didn't change too much either - they were just more inspired and it ended up being a lot better X and O matchup than anticipated for LSU. Dominant in the trenches.

Believe it's an LSU record for an SEC game, not an SEC record. But nice effort regardless.

Good call twink you nailed that one. They really didn't change too much either - they were just more inspired and it ended up being a lot better X and O matchup than anticipated for LSU. Dominant in the trenches.

it is shameful. LSU pissed away a once in a while RB to play in the Belk Bowl or whatever. Sucks.

Just shows you what a fuckshow those 2 guys were.....and Dan Mullen and all the media guys can fuck off....we watched it too long. Fucking lead in talent on NFL rosters and have to put up with that moron.......so fucking glad he is gone.

thanks....i am not a quarter of the handicapper you are, but I just watched it too long bro:shake2:

Alabama actually has some pretty high numbers. I'll have to look it up, but we set our conference game record recently, maybe the 59-0 against aTm 2 years ago. It beat out some game from the middle of the century surprisingly

Back