Week 5 ML Dogs

Dude, this Syracuse D has really impressed me this year. I expected a little regression at the start of the season, but these guys are grinders! No quit!

Northern il. v. eastern m is 2 eams with deceiving records. Both very good, playing very well. I think the visitors are just a bit stronger. Awesome maction.

Northern Ill ML +152

Frel robbed. ODU had a pick in last minute to seal ML and they said it was incomplete.

It was close but I thought clear. Refs dont want to make game changing calls.....

Disagree. I thought backup looked much better. Better runner, stronger arm. More decisive

Willis played 16 games in ths big 12 and threw 400+ passes. Not really concerned about that.

Frel robbed. ODU had a pick in last minute to seal ML and they said it was incomplete.

It was close but I thought clear. Refs dont want to make game changing calls.....

Good info on Willis, thanks. He stepped up and delivered tonight.

Saw the INT/Incompletion. I thought he was bobbling and then the foot was coming up before he had possession. Tight call. Refs make plenty of game changing penalty calls that are borderline. Sometimes tough calls are just tough. Hurts when it is in a critical moment. Didn't watch enough of that game to fully weigh in, but definitely one that got away. I'm just glad they ruled that last "pass" as intentional grounding and not a fumble because ECU had that scoop-and-score would've been the definition of a bad beat.

I haven't put all these in yet, but it will be like this:

Army 50 to win 117
Kent St 50 to win 116
Pitt 10 to win 38
Nebraska 100 to win 135
Nevada 50 to win 74
Northwestern 10 to win 51
LaTech 50 to win 111
Ole Miss 50 to win 146

Decent, not great. I judge ML loses on if the team covered ATS and only one of four loses did.

Ole Miss still going on, no way they win. Man they suck. People talk about how good those receivers are, Ta'amu hits them in the hands and they drop them. Other times Ta'amu is way off the mark. Ole Miss had 10 penalties and 100y at half time. Multiple first downs given to LSU by way of penalty, a couple on 4th down. The missed tackles out of Ole Miss are horrid. Just an awful football team in every facet.

Sorry if you joined me @s--k

On Stanford? Yes I had a small ATS bet on them. But it's cool. Win or lose, always appreciate the time and information people put in here. Your stuff always adds value to the site. At the end of the day your opinion, my opinion, anyone's opinion is just another piece of info, data or research that goes into the whole decision making process we all make. Keep doing what you do man.

On Stanford? Yes I had a small ATS bet on them. But it's cool. Win or lose, always appreciate the time and information people put in here. Your stuff always adds value to the site. At the end of the day your opinion, my opinion, anyone's opinion is just another piece of info, data or research that goes into the whole decision making process we all make. Keep doing what you do man.

Thanks man glad you didn‘t lose much. Could really use any insight you got into V Tech i need to right the Irish betting ship

Thanks man glad you didn‘t lose much. Could really use any insight you got into V Tech i need to right the Irish betting ship

We'll figure it out this week. I will not be able to totally obsess like I normally try to do though, have some real life stuff going on this upcoming week.

See if Dollaz might have some VT info. He had a first hand scouting report on their backup QB Willis and may be able to chime into your upcoming ND post.

Good info on Willis, thanks. He stepped up and delivered tonight.

Saw the INT/Incompletion. I thought he was bobbling and then the foot was coming up before he had possession. Tight call. Refs make plenty of game changing penalty calls that are borderline. Sometimes tough calls are just tough. Hurts when it is in a critical moment. Didn't watch enough of that game to fully weigh in, but definitely one that got away. I'm just glad they ruled that last "pass" as intentional grounding and not a fumble because ECU had that scoop-and-score would've been the definition of a bad beat.

"Conference USA director of officials Gerald Austin confirms refs erred Saturday when they ruled a Justice Davila interception incomplete. INT would have given @ODUFootball a victory over @ECUPiratesFB"

I really hate blaming refs and I try my best not too. I give them the benefit of the doubt. But, they screwed us Saturday on 3 key plays:

They called back a 40 yard TD run because of a block below the waist (WR dove at, but didn't touch defender). If the rules state its still a penalty, ok, I concede.

On the next to last drive with time running out, we threw a fade pattern where Duhart was held and there was no call. Ok, it was clear as day, but I can understand it is difficult to make pass interference calls.

The non interception was a game changing play. If called correctly, the game is over. The official closest to the play ruled it an interception and some dipshit comes running in from 10 yards away saying it was incomplete. They then go to replay and say they cant overturn the call on the field.

Back