Air Force +12.5 10x W

Wisconsin +7.5 5x W

Week 5:

6-2 +43.75

Total:

48-28

+210.6

Last edited:
Should have stuck with my initial leans. Got carried away and lost focus. LUCKY to have hit monster play on Texas and late night Wazzou/UCLA.

Will begin to reduce my plays to 2.5 to 5x.

Leans:

GTech -7

Utah St. -9

Buffalo +2.5, ML

Toledo +2.5

Iowa -1

Ole Miss +16.5

Oregon -34.5

Arizona St. -7

More leans:

UCF +7.5

Oklahoma St -20

Akron +15.5

Colorado +10.5

NC State -24

Georgia -3

Clemson -28

Wyoming -10.5

Wisconsin +7

Thanks Yanks. Appreciate it.

Tomorrow I'm leaning towards the Under vs. GTech. Liked how G Tech locked down vs. UNC after 1Q and VTech defense is truly great. Should be able to make tackles and keep the clock moving. As always I'll be back to post play/line around 1 hour before kickoff of each game.

No longer loving Oklahoma St... just not my type of play to lay almost 3 TD's on the road vs. a desperate team @ home. No doubt Okie Lite wins but they pull off the gas pedal more than anyone I've seen this year. There are the LSU's and Okie Lite's of the world and there are the Ville's and Oregon's. I prefer the later.

Buffalo is a team loaded with experience. UConn is terrible. Playing with Michigan is not impressive at this point. Michigan's BYE is badly, badly needed. Buffalo did well @ Ohio St. and just got dick slapped @ Baylor but who doesn't these days? Another good team in ULM couldn't compete there as well. Baylor is truly something great this season and the cream of the Big 12 IMO. Anyway, like the Buffs to win handily.

Minnesota's big win last week keeps this game around Pick. Minny can't pass the ball and now face a team they don't outweigh significantly like they did vs. SJS. However, Minny is playing with momentum so probably a small play.

Starting to really like Illinois. Decent defense capable of shutting out this dogshit Miami squad. They should be able to score enough to be in range of covering this #.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll be on the Under. Right now I have 43.5. I would love 44 and might consider Vtech tease w/ under.

I don't hate the under there especially at the number you got but I'm on the over at 41.5 and I'll explain a bit

I do love the VaTech defense. However their last two games have been against ECU and Marshall, two offenses who could not be further away from GT's offense. Now they travel to Atlanta on 5 days rest to face an option attack. As good as that defense is I think it spells disaster. Also Paul Johnson has a history of speeding his offense up against teams like VT and slowing it down against fast paced teams so I expect GT to play offense with a little more sense of urgency. As bad as Logan Thomas is, if GT can score some early he will be forced to throw the ball some. And what a great defense to throw it around against. Renner had a ton of success before the downpour set in on Saturday. I'm seeing something like 28-20 here but I guess we will see

Thanks guys. I appreciate the love. GL to you guys this weekend.

Didn't get a chance since I was piss drunk trying to rally my 49ers to a win on Thursday night to post the Under @ GT. I went 10x on it but last night took the home dog @ SJSt for a small play so 1-1 unposted this week thus far.

Noon tilts:

Purdue +4 7.5x

Illinois -28 10x

UCF +7 10x

I just don't see how Miami OH can score and Illinois needs to get their wins when they can. I'll bite on the home dogs for the other 2.

Last edited:
Going large on Georgia, hoping for 2.5. Big bet.

Medium on Under @ Minny.

Small on NC State.

Will update units/plays in a moment.

4-2 (only grade spreads in record) but +28.75 so far as I keep getting lucky on the bigger ones.

I was content with calling it a day but that's not me and Wisky showed up with a +7.5.

Air Force +12.5 10x

Wisconsin +7.5 5x

Back