Week 5 in the FCS

I don't like the 100 limit on team totals as that was one of the reasons I signed up with them was for those, so may try Bovada for those next season. I do like how they don't mirror on some of these under the radar games like Stonehill and WCU.

I've only seen FCS team totals on their very limited live games. Last night they ran Columbia - Princeton live and you could have all kinds of options. But if they don't do it live you are stuck with side total, sometimes a ML and you can buy pts.

I've only seen FCS team totals on their very limited live games. Last night they ran Columbia - Princeton live and you could have all kinds of options. But if they don't do it live you are stuck with side total, sometimes a ML and you can buy pts.
Yeah I meant all team totals not FCS...tried to do Colorado over 24 but 100 limit so didnt submit it

If I had to do it over again, I would have just gone with BM and Bovada and not BOL also for the offshores. And because I can't play at Heritage

does Heritage offer 1H lines on FCS?
Usually just a total right at open, but they get to a full complement after a while. For instance, the San Diego/Davidson game has 1H spread, total and team totals with -110 or equivalent on each.

Usually just a total right at open, but they get to a full complement after a while. For instance, the San Diego/Davidson game has 1H spread, total and team totals with -110 or equivalent on each.

I thought they did, I am not aware of any other major one that does 1H FCS? I got in a habit of playing every 1H for every side I played. I miss that

If I had to do it over again, I would have just gone with BM and Bovada and not BOL also for the offshores. And because I can't play at Heritage
Bovada offered me 20x rollover on my deposit so I said no way...In hindsight I probably should have just passed on the bonus and used them for team totals and take advantage of some of their off lines at open

Of course it happens on a week when I am heavy at BM and Heritage so have nothing left to play with at those two until the 12pm games come in

Thoughts on Cornell -8.5? More of a Colgate fade if I take it...

I wanted more pts and take shot on Colgate. But Cornell is good team. Not sure I trust them to cover numbers though. I wanted to check but hadn't, their top WR and all around play maker Kiser and LB Stebbins were hurt last week. Could have some impact, but I don't know status

I wanted more pts and take shot on Colgate. But Cornell is good team. Not sure I trust them to cover numbers though. I wanted to check but hadn't, their top WR and all around play maker Kiser and LB Stebbins were hurt last week. Could have some impact, but I don't know status
Yeah I am not sure I trust them to cover the 8.5 so didn't submit....Tempted to take a shot with RMU at the 8.5 120 at BOL but not sure yet

Yeah I am not sure I trust them to cover the 8.5 so didn't submit....Tempted to take a shot with RMU at the 8.5 120 at BOL but not sure yet

It's not an awful idea. I do have Howard at numbers at and close to the open and I think they should win, but hey, I thought about trying the middle myself

What else do you have your eye on in the 7pm and later games? I have FAMU at 23.5 or less on my list but nothing else is a pounce for me but I think I may be missing something

I actually just did RM+8.5 at Bovada. Tried somewhere else but they took the game down.

What else do you have your eye on in the 7pm and later games? I have FAMU at 23.5 or less on my list but nothing else is a pounce for me but I think I may be missing something

I'm looking for EIU, NAla, IndSt, HCU, FAMU and McNeese

They must recognize you as a member of the ctg syndicate!

I've done my best to keep my account under the radar, so perhaps I'm reaping the benefits now.
haha, one reason I have stuck with BOL and BM for so long is they don't play the games that some of the others do...MyBookie and YouWager both priced me out because of their limits, so that's how I ended up with trying Heritage this year

I may be the only guy in the country watching JMU vs USA instead of the big time games going on right now haha

I only have 3 TVS where I am at right now, think I'm the only guy watching Morgan-Yale, CCSU-Brown and Howard=Robert Morris?

Morgan State blocks their 4th FG of the year - most in the country. Why they so good at that kind of shit damn it!

Looks like we, or at least me, didn't get the line on Maine had hoped for

Morgan forces their 17th turnover of the year on a strip sack, damn, that team does everything right except for offense. Yale could struggle here

Back