Week 5 CFB Plays and Discussion

Mags

The Magsnificent One
Well, another shitty week from a record standpoint but finished up money (9-9 +$362) so I'm not gonna complain. Percentage has taken a big hit these last 2 weeks but the bank roll continues to get pumped up so let's just hope that the trend continues. (a number of the "losses" are small 3 and 4 team parlays and teasers so it is a little mis-leading). Anyway, on to this week.

Locked in:

Tulane -12x / USC -19x (61/55)

Leans:

Western Michigan -4 (this is grabbing my interest as I read the forum)
Michigan State -8 (Indiana blows)
Duke -7 (slowly losing interest)
Central Michigan -7 (one of the better QB's in the country IMO)
Purdue +1 (not sold on the fat fuck OR notre shame)
Alabama +6x (did I wait too long? possible teaser play)
Wisconsin -6 (my play to win the Big 10, although it may be PSU)
Bowling Green -3 (fuck Wyoming!)
Oklahoma -18x (see Alabama)
Ball State -18 (love this team)
Colorado +5x (see Alabama and Oklahoma)

As always, thoughts/inputs/impressions are welcomed!

BOL to all!

Peace.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
ON a more serious note, I'm considering CMU and Colorado as well. I little teaser may be in order for Duke and CMU to get them both at pick - haven't played any teasers yet but that one looks REAL good to me :shake:

mags- be careful this week and from this point forward. don't get cocky like I used to and keep betting 10 favs a week in late sept and oct you'll get burned. i suggest making plays later in week and taking a look at dogs where ya can. keep it up bro my % has gone too but i hit a 3 teamer to save my 8-7 ass saturday for +300 haha. take cre i'll be chattin more tomorrow

ON a more serious note, I'm considering CMU and Colorado as well. I little teaser may be in order for Duke and CMU to get them both at pick - haven't played any teasers yet but that one looks REAL good to me :shake:
Yeah bro, good thinking, added this to my "things to do" list.

mags- be careful this week and from this point forward. don't get cocky like I used to and keep betting 10 favs a week in late sept and oct you'll get burned. i suggest making plays later in week and taking a look at dogs where ya can. keep it up bro my % has gone too but i hit a 3 teamer to save my 8-7 ass saturday for +300 haha. take cre i'll be chattin more tomorrow
Yeah, I know, I told myself that I'm not locking in too many fav's early again as I ended up with some bad lines last week. I appreciate the heads up. The % thing isn't bothering me like it would have a year ago as I know that several are "reach bets" and my bank roll keeps increasing. No time to get cocky, believe it or not, trying to be more selective...used to play the fucking board on Saturdays 2 years ago! :36_11_6: I'll chat with ya through out the week. Peace. :cheers:

I love Ball State too, but that's a lot of points, and is Donte Love okay to play?
I like MSU and Wisconsin too....but not sure I can play them as road faves in conference. Wisky always burns me (except last week)

Cheers

I love Ball State too, but that's a lot of points, and is Donte Love okay to play?
I like MSU and Wisconsin too....but not sure I can play them as road faves in conference. Wisky always burns me (except last week)

Cheers
Yeah man, Love will be the factor as to whether or not it's a play for me. And yes, Wisky seems to lose 2 games/yr that they shouldn't just don't think this is one of the weeks (IMO).

BOL to ya. :tiphat:

Where the hell you been? Locking in anything?
Just listening to everyone and doing my homework. Haven't locked anything in yet as you can see but I'm close to pulling the trigger on a few as I'm anticipating some line movement. There are a couple of games that I am adding to my lean list here shortly (Purdue, Western Michigan, etc). :popcorn:

Locked in a teaser for this evening, up a few bucks this week from baseball and the MNF game...let's do it boys and girls, will be on line doing some homework later.

Peace.

Not sure WTF is going on here, either this website is fucked up or my laptop is...not seeing what's posted, shit that I am posting isn't showing up, etc. Anyway, if this shows up great, if not, what ever, adding..

UNDER 52 Uconn/Ville (75/68)

Not sure WTF is going on here, either this website is fucked up or my laptop is...not seeing what's posted, shit that I am posting isn't showing up, etc. Anyway, if this shows up great, if not, what ever, adding..

UNDER 52 Uconn/Ville (75/68)

violin

adding...2H Ville -2x (230/200) and Duke (138/125) for tomorrow

Last edited:
We're like a "mag"net today Mags. One plus, one minus. We are on opposite sides .

Best of luck regardless.:shake:

Back