Week 4 Start/sit

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
I'll kick it off.

Ridley or Fred Jackson

Colston or D Moore oak

Colston is always a start for me but he goes against Reevis, so I'm concerned.

Moving forward. I pick up Denangelo Williams and think I should start him over Ridley. Agree or disagree.

PPR

Hartline @NO
broyles v Chi
tavon v SF

I've got hartline in the lineup now but I'm thinking broyles gets a ton of looks this week and of course I'm a homer.

I'll kick it off.

Ridley or Fred Jackson

Colston or D Moore oak

Colston is always a start for me but he goes against Reevis, so I'm concerned.

Moving forward. I pick up Denangelo Williams and think I should start him over Ridley. Agree or disagree.

B. Bolden available?

Colston

If Pryor plays you guys would still go with Coston over Moore? Moore has a good match up against Wash.

PPR

I've got hartline in the lineup now but I'm thinking broyles gets a ton of looks this week and of course I'm a homer.

Hartline @NO
broyles v Chi
tavon v SF

I like Broyles a bit this week over those other 2.

Ridley @ ATL
Miller @ NO

Edelman @ ATL
Gordon v Cincy

Ton of targets last week for Gordon but I think Atl D is not great. I have Ridley in 3/4 leagues so I will probably sit him in 1 or 2.

OK, here's a complex one with a lot of moving parts. Pick two, one has to be a RB, other one can flex. (Flex can be QB/RB/WR/TE.) PPR, distance bonuses for long touchdowns, wacky QB-friendly scoring.

David Wilson @ KC
B. Pierce @ Buffalo if Rice doesn't go, sounds like Rice will go
B. Tate v. Seattle
J. Gordon v. Cincy
Gronk @ Atl if he's somehow a definite go by 1:00 on Sunday (he plays Sunday night)
T. Pryor v. Wash if he goes, sounds doubtful
M. Flynn v. Wash, he's on the waiver wire

Leaning David Wilson and Josh Gordon. If Pryor is going to go, I'll start him over Gordon. Think Flynn can sneak in a good game? Would have to cut Pierce or Tate to add him.

OK, here's a complex one with a lot of moving parts. Pick two, one has to be a RB, other one can flex. (Flex can be QB/RB/WR/TE.) PPR, distance bonuses for long touchdowns, wacky QB-friendly scoring.

David Wilson @ KC
B. Tate v. Seattle
J. Gordon v. Cincy
Gronk @ Atl if he's somehow a definite go by 1:00 on Sunday (he plays Sunday night)

Leaning David Wilson and Josh Gordon. If Pryor is going to go, I'll start him over Gordon. Think Flynn can sneak in a good game? Would have to cut Pierce or Tate to add him.
I don't see how you can sit a QB.

David Wilson @ KC
B. Tate v. Seattle
J. Gordon v. Cincy

What Jump said...

Pryor and Gordon

I don't think Pryor's going to go, and it's a 4:15 game. It's that QB league, and I'm 1-2, and my QB's are weak as you guys predicted, and now benched and hurt. Cut Freeman. I have Flacco, Hoyer, and Pryor. If Pryor doesn't go, I obviously can't play him ... would you add Flynn or the Viking guy or the Tampa guy, cut Pierce or Tate, and play the scrub QB over Josh Gordon? I'm not feeling that. Maybe Flynn because it's the Redskins ...

OK, I did that. Cut Pierce, added Flynn, will start the Raiders QB at flex.

I have a gut feeling Josh Gordon has another good game though, itching to start him somewhere ... can you justify starting Gordon over D. Thomas, V. Cruz, or Larry Fitz?

OK, I did that. Cut Pierce, added Flynn, will start the Raiders QB at flex.

I have a gut feeling Josh Gordon has another good game though, itching to start him somewhere ... can you justify starting Gordon over D. Thomas, V. Cruz, or Larry Fitz?

You're not starting Gordon over any of those. Stop it.

You're right, can't bench any of those guys for Gordon yet. Bet he outscores Fitz though.

I'll probably do something stupid and start him. Hoyer keeps it simple and gets rid of the ball, Gordon's going to get a lot of targets.

If the Brownies are trying to showcase Gordon in an effort to move him, the way a lot of people are saying, I could definitely see him getting another 15+ targets this week.

I don't see Gordon getting traded. With a year-long suspension and the reinstatement process hanging over his head if he fucks up, Browns won't make out in that deal. Just ride the guy out, best receiver the team's had in 20 years. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Can Hoyer be the long-term guy and turn into something special?

Ya know, guy comes outta nowhere, gets a chance to play and BOOM......... Tom Brady

Can Hoyer be the long-term guy and turn into something special?

Ya know, guy comes outta nowhere, gets a chance to play and BOOM......... Tom Brady

He's almost as old as Weeden. Even if the Browns don't lose another game, they'll draft a QB.

firefly.gif

Pick a guy to SIT.

Bernard pierce
pierre thomas
kenbrell thompkins
terrance williams
danny amendola

lotta risk with amendola, so if he gets picked with Kenbrell and Pierre I could get caught with no one.

I've decided to start Josh Gordon over Fitz.

Other league, help me out at the bottom of the barrel on a bye week, pick one ...

DHB @ Jax
Vincent Brown v Dallas
Marlon Brown @ Buff

Leaning M Brown

hmm thats a tough one... i would play hartline just because i would want to see him on MNF... MJD does have a good matchup though

Back