Week 4 Start/sit

the Colston is he's due for a break out game or at least a td.. I need 10 points to win.. I just like a hartline one because of New Orleans defense

is miami d gunna shut shit down, but now I'm thinking breeze Superdome..bak and forth..

fuck mjd!! i put his bum ass in flext..now put me in this predicament

brent grimes? yes ppr

That pic is Jimmy Graham...

Even moreso in PPR, u definitely go Hartline here...first of all, he blew up last week (9 rec, 140? yds, td)...second, you need 10 pts and he's a guarantee in my book for 5 rec-50 yds minimum...third, that guy Jimmy Graham, Colston hasn't done much because Graham is quite simply THE MAN...Colston could go 3 rec-40 yds or even 4-50 yds and you lose, that won't happen with Hartline.

Colston could blow up tonight, but, could also be a dud...Hartline just about guarantees the W, imo.

That pic is Jimmy Graham...

Even moreso in PPR, u definitely go Hartline here...first of all, he blew up last week (9 rec, 140? yds, td)...second, you need 10 pts and he's a guarantee in my book for 5 rec-50 yds minimum...third, that guy Jimmy Graham, Colston hasn't done much because Graham is quite simply THE MAN...Colston could go 3 rec-40 yds or even 4-50 yds and you lose, that won't happen with Hartline.

Colston could blow up tonight, but, could also be a dud...Hartline just about guarantees the W, imo.

Good points.

Back