Week 4 Lookahead Lines/Openers and Discussion

Obviously Nowhere close to level of brees’s. lot of guys with athleticism tend to do that it seems. Havnt really seen him enough since he got hurt to say, might be he sketchy since the injury i dunno?

Might just need some more game action to get comfortable. I liked him before the injury and think he can be a solid starting qb in this league, obviously saints do as well to pay him what they did (highest paid backup in the league isn’t he?)...

I really do wanna be on Dallas here but im hesitant. Been hearing a lot of saints love on podcast and from the tv bobble heads which kinda makes me feel better, lol.
He is the highest

Havnt really seen anyone discussing this but does anyone else think saints losing Ingram kinda took a level of physicality away from their offense? Murry has not filled that role at all as im sure they thought he would (2 carries last week in a game they shoulda leaned heavily on power running in second half! Lol).. I really feel that the difference in this Dallas game, boys have the ability to be incredibly physical and think that will ultimately wear saints down.

Consequently I think Ingram was a great pickup for the ravens!! I was almost talked off ravens this week by guys I respect here and talk to other places but the more i look the more I’m still convinced ravens the right side. Kinda tried to talk myself into over instead but not sure that the right move., clowns and baker gonna have to show me.
10000%

Leo's have given up 3 sacks on the year.
I have to think they can keep Staff upright.
Just a thought.
I'm on Lions and Bills. Sometimes I have to get in front of the big guys.
Awaiting the train wreck.

I just don't see the Lions keeping up here. Even if Slay is a go, he's clearly not going to be peak condition. Best chance Detroit has is to run KJ 25+ which they won't do. I have a hard time seeing a low scoring game

Can’t slow kc down anywhere, in a dome? Forget about it, imo.

The overreaction for the Giants is insane.

Yes Skins looked terrible vs the Bears. Bears have a vicious D tho, Giants are a completely different story. I think Keenum and the pass attack get back on track. Skins can prep for DJ which the anyhow garbage Bucs couldn‘t. No Saquon is a big deal

That how most ppl do it, prisoners to last thing they saw..

Cool site back up, could anyone else log in yesterday?

I’m seeing Cincy TT at 20.5. Cincy has exceeded that total once in the last 10 games against Pittsburgh, scoring 21 points last season at home vs Pit.

Back