Week 4 in the FCS

map is from a web forum called any given saturday, credit to the creator of that image. Thought this would be good though to see impacted FCS locationFCS_map_2021 cropped.jpgDCT_SPECIAL33_1280x720.jpgDCT_SPECIAL48_1280x720.jpg

That game going to be affected by weather? Likely see lower lines than expected up and down the coast

Carolinablue can be our on location weather reporter for North Carolina!

Greenville where ECU is, that game is a 6:00. By then the worst wind and rain should be over, but will still be some lighter rain and breeze

Ok so Pratt is a go for Tulane. For how long remains to be seen.

Was 31.5 actually out there and now it’s 37?

Ok so Pratt is a go for Tulane. For how long remains to be seen.

Was 31.5 actually out there and now it’s 37?

Yes, what day was that, Tuesday or Wednesday? I do not know who can actually bet at 5dimes, but supposedly those are the lines they release mid-week. I see them via maddux sports. They do not update them much, but that line has gone up a couple points each day it seemed.

Carolinablue can be our on location weather reporter for North Carolina!

Greenville where ECU is, that game is a 6:00. By then the worst wind and rain should be over, but will still be some lighter rain and breeze
Greenville is way east of here, but my wife is headed to UNCW (Wilmington) as we speak (about 2 hrs south of Greenville - GV is more inland, so not actually on the coast) and the forecast there is for most of the rain to be gone by this afternoon, as it was a mess yesterday due to the storm, but most of the NC beach area will be fine by late afternoon. Based on that, I would say that there will probably be rain in Greenville, but nothing like there was last night as the worst of the storm will have passed by kickoff.

Really is strange seeing this St Francis team still being a DD favorite, the Robert Morris game where they were outgained by 154y is the most offensive loss, the other two are understandable vs WMich and Del. Think 2022's team plays better in those games than this 2023 team though. Home opener and only home game in first 5 games. Sacred Heart has been disappointing as well with the Georgetown game the only awful game top-to-bottom they played. Losses vs Laf and Wag they just made mistakes that either prevented them from succeeding or assisting the other team in along the way. I think I can take Sacred Heart if it is over 10 like it looks it will be. They have should be able to move it with the run game, what their QB(s) do though is the concerning part.

Here are the ones I will be keeping an eye on in terms of openers...

Jackson State
FAMU
EIU
NCCU
SC State
SELA
Campbell

I had Army laying a ton against Delaware State and that was an easy win, but Army's style gave DSU no chance as they just don't see that type of offense, whereas Miami Ohio seems like they will win going away obviously, but just not sure they can put up a 42-0 victory. If I can get 42.5, may be worth a shot, as I could see myself getting burned with a 41.5 line.

Can Miami OH beat anyone by 6 TDs? I mean Delaware State is bad, but...

Not a real attractive game obviously. I can't speak much to Miami Ohio's capabilities, but Delaware State is very rough. Scored a total of 17 pts in 3 games and have been outgained by a total of 537 yards on the year. Miami might have their sites set on more important games ahead, and maybe it's like a 45-10 game? I don't know really, not real attractive game

Not a real attractive game obviously. I can't speak much to Miami Ohio's capabilities, but Delaware State is very rough. Scored a total of 17 pts in 3 games and have been outgained by a total of 537 yards on the year. Miami might have their sites set on more important games ahead, and maybe it's like a 45-10 game? I don't know really, not real attractive game
No buys allowed at BM on that one, so my 42.5 idea doesn't fly....probably for the best as watch it be 66-0 haha

Here is my target list:

Bryant and ML and Under
Sacred Heart
Butler
Georgetown and Under
Stonehill
Mercer and Under
Holy Cross
Villanova
Western Carolina
NCCU
Eastern Illinois
Stony Brook
Bucknell and Under
Idaho
Merrimack
Cal Poly and ML
EKU
New Hampshire
Campbell

GT-Col total moving down from 42.5 to 41 BM

Butler steaming up to 4.5 now BM

I wonder what the record is going against the line move on these totals! GT - Col now 38.5

I mean, I have Butler -3 although I don't get all the love up to -6 now. They are better team, kind of, but expecting them to win by TD on the road vs a team who can score...

I should probably middle that GT-Col total pretty soon too just like I should've almost all those other Unders that crashed

Draft Kings put out FCS games today before Bet Rivers, don't think that happened before

VMI opened pk, quickly went to 3
Dartmouth still sitting at the 14.5 open

I don't have either of those

A 14 pt difference on the Ston/Ford total, at what point do I middle that just out of principle?

Have Butler -3 -120 at BM and just took Stetson+7.5 -115 at BOL. That game can definitely fall on a 4-7 pt magin

Have Butler -3 -120 at BM and just took Stetson+7.5 -115 at BOL. That game can definitely fall on a 4-7 pt magin

Looks like everyone is moving that to 7.5 now with a little cheaper juice. Crazy so much attention on Butler at Stetson! Stetson has two QBs they can start so it can't be any kind of injury news

BM still has Dart-14.5. I thought I saw Mercer go to +10.5 real quick but back to 9.5

WCU came out at 8.5 I'm pretty sure at BM, thought that would be 10. Tehy moved it to 9.5

Bryant-Princeton total moved from 44.5 to 42 pretty quick

GL today fellas....I am basically stalking the Colby Dant list for FCS, with a couple of variations

Yale
Holy Cross
GTown
Valpo
Rhode Island
Texas Southern
Eastern Illinois
Dartmouth
Bucknell
Richmond
Idaho
Cal Poly