WEEK 4 Discussion

what line is everyone seeing for JAX

+7 EV and +7.5 -110 by my locals

wanna get the hook....havent capped it all the way and a Jax bet....ugh

what you all say so far?

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have benched Josh Freeman for Mike Glennon, according to Adam Schefter. The Bucs are currently 0-3 and undoubtedly looking for a way to spark their struggling offense.
Greg Schiano endorsed Freeman as the starter in both of his past two press conferences, and Freeman's play has been better than his abysmal statistics. But the Buccaneers have been awful as a passing offense, with Freeman completing just 45.7% of his passes this year. The lack of production from their passing game has been the main reason the Buccaneers are now 0-3.
Mike Glennon was drafted in the third round this year, ostensibly to back up Josh Freeman and act as a failsafe in case Freeman were to fail. Glennon has drawn comparisons to Matt Ryan, but it remains to be seen whether the third-round rookie can play better than, well, a third-round rookie.

http://www.bucsnation.com/2013/9/25/4769264/buccaneers-bench-josh-freeman-for-mike-glennon

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have benched Josh Freeman for Mike Glennon, according to Adam Schefter. The Bucs are currently 0-3 and undoubtedly looking for a way to spark their struggling offense.
Greg Schiano endorsed Freeman as the starter in both of his past two press conferences, and Freeman's play has been better than his abysmal statistics. But the Buccaneers have been awful as a passing offense, with Freeman completing just 45.7% of his passes this year. The lack of production from their passing game has been the main reason the Buccaneers are now 0-3.
Mike Glennon was drafted in the third round this year, ostensibly to back up Josh Freeman and act as a failsafe in case Freeman were to fail. Glennon has drawn comparisons to Matt Ryan, but it remains to be seen whether the third-round rookie can play better than, well, a third-round rookie.

http://www.bucsnation.com/2013/9/25/4769264/buccaneers-bench-josh-freeman-for-mike-glennon
\
^^ hit +3 on principle for me @ 1.87 on Pinny

I think Glennon is terrible
Maybe he cost me chucking some shit up in a game for nc state one time,but I always think wank when I hear Mike Glennon

prob be wrong and wont be involved in this game

Maybe he cost me chucking some shit up in a game for nc state one time,but I always think wank when I hear Mike Glennon

i think it's a principle thing fo rme, i'll fade a rook all the time and i'm getting +3..yea it's cards on the road but i'll bite.. i lose i lose

Interesting thoughts on NE/Atlanta. So most of you think that Atlanta can beat NE when Miami just beat Atlanta, yet you think Miami isn't good enough to beat the Saints. I tell you what, if Brady and company can't beat Atlanta then Miami just won their division. I'll take NE all day against Atlanta just on principle. Remember that NE tends to play to the level of their competition. I can't see New England making the same mistakes against Atlanta as they did their last game. And being dogged doesn't sit well with Belicheat. I wouldn't doubt if we see NE bury Atlanta and score a few more in the end just to piss people off. I've seen this movie before. lol

Yes glennon is awful

So the Pats are basically 50% SU on the road as a dog? With game being close to a PK by gametime I wouldn't be scared to go against pats. Just confirms they are beatable.

Calvin Johnson did not practice today,knee
If he was out with Burleson already out

Beat writer tweeted he expected him play sunday,but he said the same last week about Reggie Bush

whats going on with the bengals line? I bet it when it opened at -5 -110 and now its -4 +101, this line makes no sense to me... im tempted to pound this line...

Depends on who they played. But Atlanta? Yeah ok

If we are only going by this season, New England's body of work has been impressive; beating the mighty Bills and Jets by a combined 5 points and hammering a winless Tampa team in complete disarray.

If we are talking about last year....I guess New England was a better team than Atlanta? IDK

Interesting thoughts on NE/Atlanta. So most of you think that Atlanta can beat NE when Miami just beat Atlanta, yet you think Miami isn't good enough to beat the Saints. I tell you what, if Brady and company can't beat Atlanta then Miami just won their division. I'll take NE all day against Atlanta just on principle. Remember that NE tends to play to the level of their competition. I can't see New England making the same mistakes against Atlanta as they did their last game. And being dogged doesn't sit well with Belicheat. I wouldn't doubt if we see NE bury Atlanta and score a few more in the end just to piss people off. I've seen this movie before. lol

interesting way to look at it... i disagree.
Atlanta play is more situational for me. Playing at home, after a loss, primetime, would have rathered them get blown out by the fins, but it is what it is.
Pats on the road, in a loud environment, i like what the rookies WR's have done so far, i do believe the noise will effect some timing and as pick em, all i need is it to happen once.
Pats defense playing better, everyone is healthy, like Talib but he is not a lockdown defender and does take chances, before Vjax got hurt last week he was making plays all over the field - Atlanta's offense has more weapons, better QB ...
I don't trust the coach for atlanta nor their defense but like the team as a pick em in this situation .... my .02

would like to hear about the new orleans defense from someone that knows please?

If Gronk plays this is a completely different Pats team. It's an offense built around 2 TE's and they have had zero. I have been impressed with their defense also. Brady prime time and in a dome are 2 profitable scenarios last few years. On the other side of the ball... Roddy White is a decoy and Tony G should have retired last year. They have no running game on top of that. Just see a lot of Atlanta love and I think the opener for this game showed a lot.

I clicked to fast.. More weapons and better qb than what Tampa put out there..

And if gronk doesn't play which he won't does that change your mind?

Atlanta play is more situational for me. Playing at home, after a loss, primetime, would have rathered them get blown out by the fins, but it is what it is.
Pats on the road, in a loud environment, i like what the rookies WR's have done so far, i do believe the noise will effect some timing and as pick em, all i need is it to happen once.
Pats defense playing better, everyone is healthy, like Talib but he is not a lockdown defender and does take chances, before Vjax got hurt last week he was making plays all over the field - Atlanta's offense has more weapons, better QB ...
I don't trust the coach for atlanta nor their defense but like the team as a pick em in this situation .... my .02

would like to hear about the new orleans defense from someone that knows please?
The only thing keeping me off this so far....

As far as coaches go, this is the primary school janitor fucking with the head of the school board

They are playing very very well and the scheme seems to fit the players

What questions did you have?

If I had to guess, I would say "no". I think his tweet really concerned the doctors even though he said he was fine after the game. I think they'll hold him out one week.
Flynn has been a complete disappointment so far. He has gotten paid off one good game like 3 years ago. Getting beat out by RW now doesn't look as bad...

One way of looking at the Oak decision to go with TP, is that the OAK O-line and offense is SO bad that, until they got into sync(or "better"), TP could at least extend the play by being more athletic and moving in the pocket.

I think in the end that is why TP gave em a better shot....I expect them to be no worse with Flynn

If Gronk plays this is a completely different Pats team. It's an offense built around 2 TE's and they have had zero. I have been impressed with their defense also. Brady prime time and in a dome are 2 profitable scenarios last few years. On the other side of the ball... Roddy White is a decoy and Tony G should have retired last year. They have no running game on top of that. Just see a lot of Atlanta love and I think the opener for this game showed a lot.
please show me the results the last 3 years :shake:

They are playing very very well and the scheme seems to fit the players

What questions did you have?

Are the players any good or are they just playing well as a team. And within the scheme? Coach making a big impact on that team
How do they match up vs dolphins? Have astrong lean to saints

whats going on with the bengals line? I bet it when it opened at -5 -110 and now its -4 +101, this line makes no sense to me... im tempted to pound this line...

brownies typically play them tight..not like cincy hasnt been the better team last few years and cle still hangs with them..

i find this train of thought far different than mine.. maybe phins are better than the pats (argument for right this moment prob more so than later on) but the fact i like atl and saints this week isnt me saying that at all, styles and situations make fights and to me it just doesnt get much better than matty ice at home with no spread to cover in a reg season gm they really need, against anyone really.. if it does it prob saints on monday night in the superdome facing a team down its best pass rusher and still young and not used to this stage.. maybe it is a little strange on my part as i took saints and fish vs atl, im kinda low on dirty birds but just like them in this gm..of coarse i would never try and argue hou is better than seachickens either but hou ml was the 1st play i made this week..

i find this train of thought far different than mine.. maybe phins are better than the pats (argument for right this moment prob more so than later on) but the fact i like atl and saints this week isnt me saying that at all, styles and situations make fights and to me it just doesnt get much better than matty ice at home with no spread to cover in a reg season gm they really need, against anyone really.. if it does it prob saints on monday night in the superdome facing a team down its best pass rusher and still young and not used to this stage.. maybe it is a little strange on my part as i took saints and fish vs atl, im kinda low on dirty birds but just like them in this gm..of coarse i would never try and argue hou is better than seachickens either but hou ml was the 1st play i made this week..

BTW,The game in London
Its being played earlier in the calendar than usual because there are two games in London this year,It`ll actually be daylight when they kick off.
The weather has/is nice all over the uk,be in the low 20s.Weve had no significant rain for 3-4 days now.
Be good conditions.

BTW,The game in London
Its being played earlier in the calendar than usual because there are two games in London this year,It`ll actually be daylight when they kick off.
The weather has/is nice all over the uk,be in the low 20s.Weve had no significant rain for 3-4 days now.
Be good conditions.

:wtf2:

Back