Week 3 What Have We Learned

AFC...

Cam is back...the titans just win games, gostkowski is a stud after that dreadful week 1...Balt/kc still the top dogs with titans, bills, steelers behind

NFC...

the east sucks. Dallas can score but maybe jerry should have invested in a secondary...the Eagles lol...big dick Foles is still a thing...ATL is unbettable...Michael Thomas is the Saints mvp...Russ is the best qb in nfc

That not every ref is in the rams pocket! That has to be the 1st awful pi call I have seen go against the rams going back to the no call against the saints in nfc championship game!!! Who can forget week 1 where Ramsey gets beat at end of game but should win a Oscar for his performance that caused refs to call a BS pi on Dallas wr that essentially ended the game.

Finally rams get a taste cause that pi on 4th down was damn near criminal!! saved mine and bills butts! Freaking terrible game management by bills only reason they needed the horse shit call to save them! Why in gods name does your lead running back only have 13 carries in a game you were up 28-3? Or even 28-10 when Allen threw the pick to really change the game!! Making it even more confusing is Singletary was very effective going for more than 5 ypc! Take away Allen’s 4 rushes and they don’t even have 20 rushing plays total!!! The rams trailing by quite a bit manage to rush 30x!!

I’m a big fan of bills coaching staff but I think they lucked out in a game they should have put away fairly easily!!!

My Eagles are Fing horrible... and ridiculously banged up.

thank god I didn’t get cute and use Eagles in survivor pools. I was very close too!! I didn’t watch any of this, how can they be so bad? Wentz numbers were once again terrible, this time against a garbage ass defense! Watching the game was it as obvious Burrow the better qb? Numbers sure point to that being the case!!

Nothing we shouldn’t already know but Kirk cousins is awful! Your running back goes for 181 and you can’t do any better? Another game where they have a commanding 2 score lead and watch it vanish in a matter of minutes!! Tannenhill outplayed the crap out of Cousins. Spreading it all over the field while cousins can’t get it to anyone other than his rookie Wr who had himself a day!! Congrats cousins, you have now fell behind yet another qb in my qb rankings!

I’m guessing our resident titans fans are now happy they didn’t cut the kicker after week 1? Lol.

I’m done being a titans naysayer! (Although I still covered going against them yet again! They are 0-3 ats so maybe they not that good!!) They gonna win this division easily tho, I was wrong.

I'm not ready to start suckin the Titan's dicks just yet. They are 3-0 against teams with a combined record of 1-8 & were losing rather handily to the Vikings. Let's see what happens in the next three weeks when they face teams with a pulse. Fortunately for them all three are at home. I see a 9-7 season.

Forgot to mention, the Tits are only +6 in the point differential column. Sure a W is a W but GB had a record low + point differential for a 13-win team last season. Even with the bye, their post season was short lived.

I'm not ready to start suckin the Titan's dicks just yet. They are 3-0 against teams with a combined record of 1-8 & were losing rather handily to the Vikings. Let's see what happens in the next three weeks when they face teams with a pulse. Fortunately for them all three are at home. I see a 9-7 season.

Oh I’m far from giving out hummers. They haven’t covered a spread yet! Just think in that division they probably the best. I don’t think they go anywhere in the playoffs, just that they a lock to get in.

Titans should be 0-3, but WTH do I know! They just keep winning with that kicker.

ATL...wow, just bet them FH and against in the 2nd half

I think falcons are about to be atop the list of biggest choking losers of all time. How does Quinn still have a job?

Greatness of Belichick cannot be overstated. Eight opt-outs including three starters, losing two starting LBs to free agency, Brady transition, etc.

not only is he amazing then all the luck falls his way too! It’s not like he even wanted Cam, he just fell into their lap for practically nothing!!! And go figure Cam just happens to be the most motivated and healthier than he probably ever been!!! Guy could be rolling one dice and still come up 7!!

Like we said after week 1, pats incredibly hard to prepare for cause they just figure out a new way to move the ball every week!! I dunno who jj Taylor is but between him, burkhead, and Michel pats went for over 200 on the ground and another 70 or so receiving out the backfield!! Cam did very little thru air or with his feet and pats still hang 36!!

The Giants Oline sucks big time......running game is doopshit......qb had more rushing yards than RBs.....Garret should call more qb runs for Jones so Jones don’t throw ints, but then Jones fumbles a lot too......

Jets....Just End The Season.....hope they continue to tank to get Trevor Lawrence.....

Besides the Bills.....other 2 NY team is 1-5 ats after 3 weeks.....

Russ is an absolutely amazing football player. Maybe this is the year he finally wins his much overdue MVP award. Dude has been underrated since NC State and he just shows up and delivers every week.

If you give me O/U 9 I'll take the over all day. Titans always win ugly, it's almost never impressive. They need to get the secondary healthy and they need to fix this habit of leaving points on the field(kicking too many field goals). Both are fixable.

I give credit to tampa for taking care of business but Driskell didnt even play terrible. They just have depressing, loser coach

Rypien looked terrific on last drive almost makes them bettable vs jets

Last edited:
I like the Raiders. I just wish they trusted other wideouts to make plays. They need to tweak some things. Bellichick knew what to do, we all did, take Waller out of game.

Saints DC is tripping

are jets going clean house then give Darnold another shot next year with a new coach?

I could totally see that, would be dumb

Between the games that the Ravens and Chiefs have been involved in, so far, the O/U is 0-3-1

I get it's two games, but not what you would expect for these two offenses.

The thing I have to chuckle about , is just 2pts in the last game and the Jets would be 3-0 O/U

why did the Bears even start the season with Trubisky? Was Nick Foles not fit ?
Pace needed his pick to get his shot, one last time. Nagy wanted Mitch gone last year but didnt have a better option ever. Nagy pulled Mitch, before he even officially lost a game. It is clear Mitch has better athleticism and an arm...but lacks severely his ability to process a play.

Nagy was definitely over Mitch missing throws, and I don't mean to receivers. It is more about missing the read.

As crazy as it may sound, I think Nick Foles and Khalil Mack could make NFC championship.
Not too crazy. Bears were a missed fg away 2 years ago from NFC championship and this defense is every bit as talented as that one. Can tell still jelling and shaking offseason rust off. The offense though....all tied to if Foles can lead them to averaging 22+ a game

Not too crazy. Bears were a missed fg away 2 years ago from NFC championship and this defense is every bit as talented as that one. Can tell still jelling and shaking offseason rust off. The offense though....all tied to if Foles can lead them to averaging 22+ a game

You know better than I with the Bears. Nagy has been thru the wringer. He has been learning to win in a less ideal situation. Foles is a pro. Mitch is a very good backup in a pinch. It's a Packer / Bear year. That's good.

Pace needed his pick to get his shot, one last time. Nagy wanted Mitch gone last year but didnt have a better option ever. Nagy pulled Mitch, before he even officially lost a game. It is clear Mitch has better athleticism and an arm...but lacks severely his ability to process a play.

Nagy was definitely over Mitch missing throws, and I don't mean to receivers. It is more about missing the read.

I been saying since day one with him the minute he has to look away from the 1st read his accuracy goes to shit. Kid just not capable of processing the game at the speed required, nothing to do with his physical ability but unfortunately for him he don’t have it between the ears.

are jets going clean house then give Darnold another shot next year with a new coach?

I could totally see that, would be dumb

If they don't end up with the number one pick thats the right decision. I may be the only Darnold fan left but this organization has done nothing but sabotage this QB. They have no offensive line especially if Becton is injured, and no playmakers to throw to. Gase is as bad a coach as there is in the league and that is why Darnold is not progressing.

I can see moving on if they can draft Lawrence (personally I would trade the pick and keep Darnold) but I have no doubt at all that Darnold can be salvaged under the right coach and with some actual NFL players around him. Give me Joe Brady as the next coach and I will be happy to go with Darnold as my QB.

That would be dumb. If I was a GM I. Would try to get Darnold. He has been employed by a joke of an organization

If the Jets trade Darnold they will be making a big mistake and a smart organization like New Orleans would be smart to jump at the opportunity to get him. Under a coach like Payton this guy will be a star.

Last edited:
That not every ref is in the rams pocket! That has to be the 1st awful pi call I have seen go against the rams going back to the no call against the saints in nfc championship game!!! Who can forget week 1 where Ramsey gets beat at end of game but should win a Oscar for his performance that caused refs to call a BS pi on Dallas wr that essentially ended the game.

Finally rams get a taste cause that pi on 4th down was damn near criminal!! saved mine and bills butts! Freaking terrible game management by bills only reason they needed the horse shit call to save them! Why in gods name does your lead running back only have 13 carries in a game you were up 28-3? Or even 28-10 when Allen threw the pick to really change the game!! Making it even more confusing is Singletary was very effective going for more than 5 ypc! Take away Allen’s 4 rushes and they don’t even have 20 rushing plays total!!! The rams trailing by quite a bit manage to rush 30x!!

I’m a big fan of bills coaching staff but I think they lucked out in a game they should have put away fairly easily!!!
Was on the bills and I thought the pi call was correct, but it really shows how the bills are built. They got absolutely destroyed by the rams offense after 8 mins in the 3rd. I can’t figure out why? They can’t be tired. There were many drives where rams receivers were wide open repeatedly. For me, the bills are a mostly beat against team now. Is the rams o-line really that good, the bills d line vanished.

If the Jets trade Darnold they will be making a big mistake and a smart organization like New Orleans would we smart to jump at the opportunity to gte him. Under a coach like Payton this guy will be a star.

Even more so now. He has paid his dues. He is bright and tough and capable, and after being tested by these circumstances he is ready to go to a solid opportunity and seize it. I dont think he will ever win with Jets to much water under bridge, unless new coach is just awesome

If they don't end up with the number one pick thats the right decision. I may be the only Darnold fan left but this organization has done nothing but sabotage this QB.
ooooooooooo but that int in the EZ after working the field..........

Back