Week 3 What Have We Learned

Was on the bills and I thought the pi call was correct, but it really shows how the bills are built. They got absolutely destroyed by the rams offense after 8 mins in the 3rd. I can’t figure out why? They can’t be tired. There were many drives where rams receivers were wide open repeatedly. For me, the bills are a mostly beat against team now. Is the rams o-line really that good, the bills d line vanished.

I thought they looked noticeably worn down late in that game and think tv ppl said it was unseasonably hot for this time of year up there. I dunno if it that simple but rams stuck with the run game and bills d looked gassed to me the entire 4th qrtr.

I thought they looked noticeably worn down late in that game and think tv ppl said it was unseasonably hot for this time of year up there. I dunno if it that simple but rams stuck with the run game and bills d looked gassed to me the entire 4th qrtr.
Ok, after I submitted I remembered the bills did have 2 turnovers late. That could be why. My eyes tell me that the bills defense was atrocious. They scared me with any future bets. I can’t get over how easy it looked and the bills refused to run the ball with a large lead. It could be gassed. Thanks for the help.

Ok, after I submitted I remembered the bills did have 2 turnovers late. That could be why. My eyes tell me that the bills defense was atrocious. They scared me with any future bets. I can’t get over how easy it looked and the bills refused to run the ball with a large lead. It could be gassed. Thanks for the help.

i generally think bills really well coached but I thought they did a horrible job managing that game once they got out to the huge lead. Allen still makes some really dumb plays too, prob cause he so athletic and such a strong kid but he gotta reign that in some, he tries to take on the whole dline and swings that ball around like a loaf of bread. He gotta learn to simply throw the ball away and live to fight another day rather than try to do it all every snap!! They young tho, I think their coach is very good and think they building something sustainable there. Just gonna have some growing pains along the way. It be super interesting what happens against pats!!!

He definitely has his faults and is not a finished product but this organization has done nothing to help him between awful coaching and teammates that don't belong in the league. I bet you didn't know this but Darnold is actually younger than Burrow.

I think darnold could be great with the right coach and team around him. He usually makes 2-3 plays a week where I’m like “damn, that next level only a few guys can do shit”. Coaching and the organization is at least 50% of whether or not a guy gonna succeed at qb, if not higher!

I’ll keep going back to look at tannenhill now and look how he looked under Gase!! Darnold is more talented than tannenhill imo.

Holy crap, what a performance by KC tonight. I need some help figuring out if this was a result of KC having a much better D than they normally get credit for, or was this due to Balty and the much hyped Lamar being somewhat 1 dimensional and still very limited in their passing game. Not taking anything away from KC... they are very impressive. Even more impressive and dangerous than last year in my opinion. Just trying to make sense of what I saw tonight and it's implications moving forward...

Holy crap, what a performance by KC tonight. I need some help figuring out if this was a result of KC having a much better D than they normally get credit for, or was this due to Balty and the much hyped Lamar being somewhat 1 dimensional and still very limited in their passing game. Not taking anything away from KC... they are very impressive. Even more impressive and dangerous than last year in my opinion. Just trying to make sense of what I saw tonight and it's implications moving forward...
They abandoned run game at 7-3.

This is no discredit to KC, they played well defensively but the Ravens seemed to think they needed to get into a shootout right away...

They abandoned run game at 7-3.

This is no discredit to KC, they played well defensively but the Ravens seemed to think they needed to get into a shootout right away...
I agree and think they were impatient once falling behind early. Imo should have focused more on the running game, and give Lamar the easier throws and reads. Credit KC defensive ends for really being disciplined and trying to keep Lamar in the pocket and not let him get outside where he could cause damage.

Watching KC and Mahomes last night reminded me of LSU last year. Just having answers for everything and exceptional QB play. Honestly thought the game got away from Baltimore on their 2nd offensive drive with the 10 yard tripping penalty. Instead of a first down after a 12 yard run by LJ, they had 1st and 20. Go 3 and out there and then watch KC march right back down the field and they were down 2 scores. For the rest of the first half, it looked like KC's defense knew exactly what was coming.

Watching KC and Mahomes last night reminded me of LSU last year. Just having answers for everything and exceptional QB play. Honestly thought the game got away from Baltimore on their 2nd offensive drive with the 10 yard tripping penalty. Instead of a first down after a 12 yard run by LJ, they had 1st and 20. Go 3 and out there and then watch KC march right back down the field and they were down 2 scores. For the rest of the first half, it looked like KC's defense knew exactly what was coming.

A bullshit tripping call.

And to be honest the Ravens game turned when they settled for a FG on the opening drive.

It was 2nd and 3 at the KC 8 yard line and they inexplicably started throwing the ball after they were blasting KC on the ground.

The bogus tripping call only compounded things.

The Giants Oline sucks big time......running game is doopshit......qb had more rushing yards than RBs.....Garret should call more qb runs for Jones so Jones don’t throw ints, but then Jones fumbles a lot too......

Jets....Just End The Season.....hope they continue to tank to get Trevor Lawrence.....

Besides the Bills.....other 2 NY team is 1-5 ats after 3 weeks.....

Only one of those 3 is a NY team.

:tiphat:

Only one of those 3 is a NY team.

:tiphat:

Yep.....they should had built a stadium by lower West side Manhattan......they should changed thier team names to NJ Giants and NJ Jets so this way I don’t have to root for them.......ruins my Sunday watching these 2 teams....

Yep.....they should had built a stadium by lower West side Manhattan......they should changed thier team names to NJ Giants and NJ Jets so this way I don’t have to root for them.......ruins my Sunday watching these 2 teams....

Hahahahaha!!

Can't build anything without dolan approval

Back