Week 3 Plays & Analysis

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
Record: 7-0

UL-Monroe +25 (Greek)
Will happily grab these massive points from a bad Alabama team. I said during the summer this team would be terrible ATS, and unfortunately I haven't capitalized on their 0-2 ATS start. Despite their shaky start, I think this is too much respect for an offense that simply cannot score. In Week 2, we saw many low-powered offenses fail to cover huge spreads. Teams like Maryland, Kansas, FSU, and Bama. This is the same situation here. This Bama team has scored more than 18 points twice in their last 9 games, and here they are laying 24.5. Thru 2 games, they haven't ran the ball well, and they haven't passed well. The offensive line isn't giving guys like Darby big enough holes, according to many game reports. The Hawaii passing attack lit them up in Week 1, and this Monroe team discovered a passing attack of their own Saturday at KU. Monroe outgained KU by nearly 100 yds in that game. QB Lancaster threw for 377 yds, to EIGHT different receivers. This is wonderful to see. A decent passing game, frankly, is all I need in this spot. Decent passing attack vs. a team with no offense, getting 24.5 pts, should add up to a cover. Bama 4-13 ATS laying more than 20 at home. Oh, and they have a road game at Arky on deck. I'm sold.

Nevada -2.5 (Greek)
I had the displeasure of watching the CSU/CU game. Those are 2 pretty bad football teams. CSU just had more heart and made the big plays when needed. If anyone wants to laugh, check CSU's rushing stats in that game. How about 15 yds on the ground. Luckily QB Hanie was very good, and they pulled it out. But this is a different situation. No running game will catch up to you eventually, and losing RB Bell will ultimately cause the demise of this team. I expect Nevada to focus entirely on the passing attack, specifically WR Walker, and make CSU beat them on the ground. Nevada is now 0-2, losing to some pretty good football teams, and this will make them much hungrier in this spot. Hungrier than the 2-0 team who just gained triple revenge on its biggest rival. Letdown spot for CSU, motivational spot for Nevada in their home opener looking for the first win. QB Rowe has been shaky, this is the game he busts out. CSU won last year, but Bell had 183 yds on the ground. None of that on Saturday. The Nevada offense will wear down CSU, CSU cannot trade scores with them. Nevada pulls away at home.

Oklahoma State -27.5 (Pinny)
This is not rocket science. FAU is in shambles, more so than perhaps any program I've ever seen. Clemson beat them 54-6 in Week 1 and didn't even play well. They just lost 45-0 to a KSU team that was grossly outplayed at home in Week 1 by Illy State. Old man Howard must have snorting something when he scheduled this shit. @ Clemson, @ KSU, @ Oklahoma St., @ USC. Boom boom boom boom, 4 roadies, 4 weeks in a row, 4 blowout losses. Tolling, both mentally and physically. I believe FAU is toast, and I'm not sure they even care anymore. Here's a stat: In 2 games, FAU has run the ball 76 times... for 95 yds. That is fucking amazing. One of those games came against a D1-AA team. This is serious, there is something going on with this program. This is worse than Temple. Much worse. They haven't come within 20 of an ATS cover yet, and I don't see it happening. This line should be 5 TD's, not 4. Reid and the 'Boys will roll in this spot, a great chance for this much-improved team to flex some muscle and beat a cupcake by 40 or 50. This one gets ugly.

That's all for now. Will maybe add some more during the week. GL to all!
clover.gif

Some beautiful plays bud. Nice start to the season. Bama couldnt score in a whore house! Hopefully for you their defense doesnt

Good luck
13_1_201.gif

I see absolutely no reason why to not tail you on all 3 of those plays. Nevada looks like a great play IMO. After getting spanked on the road... where they ALWAYS stink they return home... where they are one of the best teams in the WAC on their home field.

Also Clemson winning by 48... you'd have to think OkySt could hang a 35 point winner. FAU can't stop them once... this game is 3 td's by halftime.

Alabama is bad... I just don't know much about UL. I will look into it but I'm on those 2 already. Good work bro and see more of ya come NBA

:cheers:

Awesome write-ups. I was on Vandy against Bama last week, along with the Under. I'll be on Ugly Man (UL-Mon) against Bama again. I'll tail the other two as well - your reasoning is great.

Ramble what do u think about ole miss this week getting points? I was thinkin about teasing it up to 12 or so.. i dont see UK blowing them out.

I see a 3-0 card here and will be on 2 out of the 3 myself if not all three by weeks end.
beerchug.gif

Great start bro...and you got me super convicned on two of these.

I thought that FAU would be a bit better this year but the scheduling is ridiculous. Good spot here for sure. They should be demoralized.

Exactly BAR. 3rd road game in a row? This team has lost all confidence.. no way they have been able to get anything installed while on this horrid road trip... Oky St. should never be stopped once here. They look to have moved on from a disappointing start last season....

Nevada is great at home and CSU is really, really bad on the road. Losing to Colorado, Minn, BYU, TCU and only beating New Mexico and UNLV by small margins. Wolfpac should have alot to play for... after getting embarassed on the road at ASU after a tough game at Fresno.

Back