Week 3 ML Dogs

I'm not seeing much talk on TCU anywhere. Been toiling with that one myself and seeing +14 -115 out there it seems like a nice option for a 75/25 split side/ML

The scary part is that it sat below this all week when the smart money usually plays and only now has gone up to 14 once the dumb money comes in. And like you said, there is not much talk about TCU anywhere .... it really is a scary one.

The scary part is that it sat below this all week when the smart money usually plays and only now has gone up to 14 once the dumb money comes in. And like you said, there is not much talk about TCU anywhere .... it really is a scary one.
Their offense did not show up v. SMU but it is still a fast Gary Patterson defense. I just always feel like TCU stays in these games somehow. In Texas too, while not hfa...should be a good split.

Yeah, I haven't heard one person that thinks TCU can win. Probably just because they have not shown well vs lower competition.

I think TCU's D has a chance early. Then it is up to the O to hold up their end of the bargain and I don't think anyone knows what that might look like. Ohio State highlights have been plastered all over everywhere and few know anything about TCU's team this year. The SMU game was a bad look for those that watched. I think they are better than they showed, but the OL could be a big liability in this game. Everyone in my family loves Ohio State, so when I bet against them I want to have reasoning. I have none. Taking TCU+ in our pick'em that is about it.

How about some Eastern Washington ML action?

I may just take a flier on Texas State. Feel like they were in a similar situation in terms of odds last year +292 at Coastal Carolina. Do believe South Bama is on the cusp of a win just because the history of their coach and there are some positives to take away from both SB's two losses this year. Just don't know if they are really that much better than Texas State. A blind reach? Maybe.

Alright I couldn't wait any longer on any 1st Qtr lines with Murray State and Mid Tennessee so I'm moving on. I'm not sure they'll be offered. Here is the card I'm starting off with today:

Parlay 1....3, 4, 5, & 6 teamer RRs:

parlay1.jpg

Parlay 2....3, 4, 5, 6, & 7 teamer RRs:

parlay2.jpg

Parlay 3....2, 3, & 4 teamer RRs:

parlay3.jpg

:beerdrink::bbq::drunkfest::drinkingcouch:

BOLTA!!

How about some Eastern Washington ML action?

I may just take a flier on Texas State. Feel like they were in a similar situation in terms of odds last year +292 at Coastal Carolina. Do believe South Bama is on the cusp of a win just because the history of their coach and there are some positives to take away from both SB's two losses this year. Just don't know if they are really that much better than Texas State. A blind reach? Maybe.
Tx State is one of my favs today...FWIW!!

disheartening 1st H in Bloomington. Big edge for IU at LOS...no pressure on Ramsey he finds open receivers...Neal under pressure and struggling. BSU will need to get pressure in the 2nd H but if they don't get there IU going to keep running away with it.

Alright I couldn't wait any longer on any 1st Qtr lines with Murray State and Mid Tennessee so I'm moving on. I'm not sure they'll be offered. Here is the card I'm starting off with today:

Parlay 1....3, 4, 5, & 6 teamer RRs:

View attachment 34580

Parlay 2....3, 4, 5, 6, & 7 teamer RRs:

View attachment 34581

Parlay 3....2, 3, & 4 teamer RRs:

View attachment 34584

:beerdrink::bbq::drunkfest::drinkingcouch:

BOLTA!!

Not off to a good start (Hard to believe!!) but going to add 1 more. 3, 4, & 5 teamer RRs:

parlay4.jpg

Thing I love most about Saturdays is the waves of games all day long. You just turn the page from the first wave and on to the second wave. Then the third and fourth. Can't let one bad bet ruin a day's worth of action. Hope springs eternal.

real demoralizing series right before HT, Miami had just sacked Min back-to-back setting up 3rd-and-17. Min throws a screen, guy makes 2 guys miss for a 35y gain and a couple of easy plays later they are in the EZ. Min has downed two punts inside the 2, one led to Mia QB and RB tripping feet for a safety. Ragland also had embarrassing fumble on his windup. Bad day for the MAC vs P5

Ball St 100 to win 506
Mia, Oh 50 to win 175
Vandy 10 to win 44
BYU 10 to win 110
Texas St 20 to win 55

Not real fun. BYU saved something. Not mad about Ball St and Miami, when you are that wrong you just accept it and move on. Much tougher to have one pulled out from underneath you, see Texas St...and it pushed the ATS which is even worse! They basically tried milking the final 20 minutes of the game with a double digit lead and instead ended up losing by 10. The final plays of that game were pretty uncomfortable to watch.

well said s-k, had the same experience with Tx State
BYU the bright spot, never had Troy or Akron on my radar

Also played Texas St ( 50/50) ATS and ML @ +290. Sure thought I had a double winner . Not so fast, to borrow from Lee Corso. Also lost myML play on Oregon State when they missed makable FG at the end.

Back