Week 3 Lines Are Out

ASU -9.5 is looking great. Good fade of a Colorado team that can't score and an offense that can.

I capped the line at -14.

That line was way off Stacks.

Colorado is a team in disarray and looking for answers. They are desperate. They have scored only 10 points in each of their first 2 games.

Shit, I'm up to 6 games already...and still shopping.

i jjst hit asu again and paid juice for -145 to get -7 call me stupid but i like this play even at -9 just feel better at -7

I hit michigan, tenny, auburn, wisky, eastern michigan, arky

Looking strongly at Bowling Green, Clemson, Northern Illinois, Oregon (want 3), Syracuse and Boston College...

Find it funny Minny got the same line or abouts at Louisville... I'll pound their first half too...

i dunno...Minny is not as up tempo as louisville..with the rule changes 40 is a lot.

how is the usc ml goin up when u cant parlay it yet. Is someone really layin -1300+ juice

kinda agree

rjurewitz said:
Nebraska is going to get a ton of points.

Line should be USC -14

shit...this sucks though. i was hoping Nebraska would get more love than that. -14, i'd be on USC already...thinking they win this game in the 17 to 21 pt range. I've been thinking about this all week...and the fucking line opens up right there...and is getting bet up even higher.

no play as of now...but i'll go back and look at the total again. cornhuskers should be good for 20 to 24 pts.

if Michigan is still a dog by more than 7, will prolly take that too.
gotta love this CFB forum though...here it is sunday afternoon, and i'm the one who's late jumping on the early lines.
fucking awesome work, guys.:cheers:

HUNTDOG said:
i dunno...Minny is not as up tempo as louisville..with the rule changes 40 is a lot.

I agree... Hoping I can get 1st half -21 or under... or buy it down to that... Feel comfy with that... still think minny wins 52-7 type score...

Moot said:
I jumped on Cinci +30 Tenn +4 and Texas -28. Those jumped out at me.

I went back and looked at the past few texas rice games. It seems like its 50 50 . Some they smash them, some they win by 20 :hairout:

Moot said:
I jumped on Cinci +30 Tenn +4 and Texas -28. Those jumped out at me.

I'm waiting on Texas thoughts from Horn or one of those guys...

Cincy looks nice too though... Jump whatcha think?

My wisky play is smaller - put the line at 14 for me playing wisky... otherwise it was a no play.. want to hear horses and dmacs thoughts first.

Didnt northwestern just lose at home to a 1aa school now they are fav by 17?

lol yeah i saw that too nw shouldn't be DD favs to anyone. i think they can win games but not ATS witht hat mich chalk

abcs--thelegend said:
I went back and looked at the past few texas rice games. It seems like its 50 50 . Some they smash them, some they win by 20 :hairout:

What about after a disappointing loss?

Texas usually plays Rice early as part of it's soft OOC slate. After last week's performance, everyone has something to prove. Both the offense and Greg Davis and the D after that horrible coverage by the secondary.

Looked at the same trends, but Texas will be out to prove something. Plus the line is way too low at 28.

That's why the line jumped to 29.5 and will probably hit 30.

abcs--thelegend said:
Didnt northwestern just lose at home to a 1aa school now they are fav by 17?

yah - i know eastern michigan sucks... but northwestern doesn't deserve to be favored by DD's against anyone with how their offense is going... Miami(Oh) anyone...

New Hampshire isn't a bad 1aa team either but...

TroyStacks said:
fondy- sdsu is 13-3 ats as DD away dogs

They just haven't looked good all year to me... I only went $50, but I wanted action on them as I'll prolly be at the game and I didn't want it moving to 15 or something like that...

I'm liking Louisville, Clemson and Fresno and Oklahoma. I'd buy Oklahoma up to a touchdown if the line grows enough.

Florida and Auburn should cover too.

Aufan59 said:
I'm liking Louisville, Clemson and Fresno and Oklahoma. I'd buy Oklahoma up to a touchdown if the line grows enough.

Florida and Auburn should cover too.

There's a lot of interesting big name matchups this week...

I feel like an idiot, I can't believe I missed ASU @-7.5. I would have laid my nuts on that one.

Duke +35 looks to be like a possible play. After watching the Duke/Wake Forest game the other day they might be able to keep it within that point total. But still, 5 touchdowns is easy to cover for "Beemer Ball".

I'm really surprised we're seeing backers on Washington and knocking it back down to -3.5. Guess they are thinking of a second game let down against Washington.

ABCs--I got Texas -28. If the line keeps on going higher I will think about middling it based upon the trends.

Back