Week 3 Lines Are Out

abcs--thelegend said:
u watched a duke wake footballgame?

Of course. If I could have, I'da watched Temple vs Buffalo in week 1.

I watch where the money is...not where the fuckers at ESPN think the interesting matchup is.

:drinking:

I know what's going to happen...the TAMU line is going to breeze right on through -27.5 while I'm sleeping tonight.

damnit.

I've already layed my first bet on BYU +7.5 against Boston College.

Cincy getting +30 freaking points the week following tOSU's biggest game? I think that's way too many points, guys. I'm just wondering if it will go up or down. I'll watch it . . . . . . .

I know K-State beat Florida Atlantic handily last Saturday, but Marshall +12 looks really good here. Marshall is a much better ball team than any of K-State's first two games and K-State has Louisville on the schedule next week. I would love to catch Marshall at +14 or better, but I don't think it will happen . . . . .

I'll be very content to watch that Oklahoma/Oregon line for a while . . . . . .

SHSUHorn needs to get us some inside info on Texas attitude this week. If they do not have any layover, they will hang a half a hundred on Rice and Rice will not score as much as they have in their past two match-ups.

Harrell has had his cherry popped at UTEP and now is only giving -2 points to TCU on the road. I don't think TCU is as high powered an offense as UTEP. Texas Tech -2 looks good this week . . . . .

Sooner--

Already laid the 28 on Texas.

That was such an embarassing loss. Nothing against tOSU--they were the better team--but, Texas did not play well and the chants to fire Greg Davis have returned and are well deserved. The offense could not score, we made 2 key turnovers, and the D could not muster enough pressure on Smith or cover anyone but Ginn--and he still got a TD.

Texas has gotta be pissed and out to show that they are a better team.

I have been impressed by Rice, who is 2-0 ATS. I didn't expect much out of them this year and they have shown that they can play some D and even put up some points with their new WC offense. I also have to think that Applewhite wants to show his alma mater something.

Think Texas covers 28 easily but am waiting to see how high it gets. Like to see if I can get a big middle.

I want to hear what Redbearde has to say about his Wolfpack against Southern Miss . . . . .

SoonerBS said:
Harrell has had his cherry popped at UTEP and now is only giving -2 points to TCU on the road. I don't think TCU is as high powered an offense as UTEP. Texas Tech -2 looks good this week . . . . .

Thinking the same thing. Line is -2.5 now.

That was a horrible game for TT. It was disorganized and they played very undisciplined.

Think Leach lets into them and TT comes back. Also, TT is 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games against TCU.

rjurewitz said:
Sooner--

Already laid the 28 on Texas.

That was such an embarassing loss. Nothing against tOSU--they were the better team--but, Texas did not play well and the chants to fire Greg Davis have returned and are well deserved. The offense could not score, we made 2 key turnovers, and the D could not muster enough pressure on Smith or cover anyone but Ginn--and he still got a TD.

Texas has gotta be pissed and out to show that they are a better team.

I have been impressed by Rice, who is 2-0 ATS. I didn't expect much out of them this year and they have shown that they can play some D and even put up some points with their new WC offense. I also have to think that Applewhite wants to show his alma mater something.

Think Texas covers 28 easily but am waiting to see how high it gets. Like to see if I can get a big middle.

RJ, I don't give a shit how well Rice has played up to now. The fact is, Texas owns them. But, if Texas still has their heads in the tOSU game, Rice will cover the point spread. So, I'd like to know the attitudes of the players on this. I'll probably be investing in Texas, though . . . . . . . .

SEC guys, Mustain has got his noodle wet. Doesn't Arkansas -6.5 look good with McFadden expected to play more because of his great playing last game? How is Vanderbilt this year?

rjurewitz said:
Sooner--

Any thoughts on OSU Cowboys or Nebraska?

Not yet, but I will. Kind of surprised Nebraska is catching that many points, but if Callahan comes out trying to establish the run again like he did in the opener, Nebraska could find themselves behind in a hurry.

Florida Atlantic is horrible, RJ, and Okie State is better than K-State, so I'm kind of looking for another butt-whipping on the Owls this week.

Surprised at how good FIU has been and have moved them up in my PRs big time.

Think that OSU line goes over 28 points?

It is in Franchione's best interest to keep blowing out opponents. And, I do think Texas A&M is better than they have been the last 3 years. But, damn, 4 TDs against Army? I'll have to think about this one . . . . . .

SoonerBS said:
SEC guys, Mustain has got his noodle wet. Doesn't Arkansas -6.5 look good with McFadden expected to play more because of his great playing last game? How is Vanderbilt this year?

I hopped on Arky right a way myself. Vandy has been better than I expected this year, but they is still a lot of value on arky imo now that the guys have gotten some game experience.

abcs--thelegend said:
u watched a duke wake footballgame?

I was caught in the tractor beam of horrible ACC football. I wanted to see if Duke could actually keep a lead on the road.

was talking to jhunter/wolfpack17 told him the line, but he didn't have too much comment on the game except to laugh at the line... Ontime signed off of aim before i could ask him either...

Anyone liking Ohio catching 17 at Rutgers? Thinking Rutgers might have an emotional let down after the revenge ass whooping on Illinois and Ohio has been playing better than expected.

I have the line capped at -12 for Rutgers.

Anybody know anything about Stanford? Should Navy be getting +2 from them on the road?

I went ahead and layed a bet on Okie State -27.5. It wasn't 5 minutes later and the line went up to -28.

SoonerBS said:
Anybody know anything about Stanford? Should Navy be getting +2 from them on the road?

Neither team has played particularly well with Navy underacheiving against ECU and UMass and Stanford coming off a loss to SJSU.

Think Navy wins a close one here. If it gets to a FG, that's a good play.

Connecticut -4 at home to a team that barely beat Duke?
cc03.gif

Boise St only -8.5 at Wyoming? Why does this card seem to have so many good looking lines this week?

Back