U 49
Sep 27 Mon 2021

7:15 PM
497Philadelphia Eagles+3½
O 51½
498Dallas Cowboys-3½
U 51½

Take it easy on us KJ :D

Seriously, considering how potent the Cardinal O is and how porous J-ville's D is, seven doesn't seem like a lot at all.....except, I wonder about body clock. Why is this game at 1 pm ET instead of 4? That's not nice to Arizona!

Take it easy on us KJ :D

Seriously, considering how potent the Cardinal O is and how porous J-ville's D is, seven doesn't seem like a lot at all.....except, I wonder about body clock. Why is this game at 1 pm ET instead of 4? That's not nice to Arizona!
Think they only allow 2-3 early starts now for West Coast teams and last week at Tennessee was one. Interesting

Pats-3 at home? Really don’t think books respecting this team, I don’t think saints offense will have much success.
I agree but for a different reason. You're gonna see Saints get more respect than they deserve imo for a couple more weeks due to week 1. Think them and Falcons are kinda equal

I agree but for a different reason. You're gonna see Saints get more respect than they deserve imo for a couple more weeks due to week 1. Think them and Falcons are kinda equal

that could be it. Either way I think that line crazy. I was pretty surprised pats were less than a td today and despite losing to fish they really did outplay them and were going in for winning score when they fumbled. Imo every one their lines been short so far.

Niners will most likely bust Packers heads, be another one then games Rodgers gets indifferent real fast and flat out quits by halftime

I doubt I play the thu night but it could get ugly for houston w mills at qb. I’m assuming Tyrod has to be out for that line?

Broncos gotta be the survivor play right? That defense too good for wilson to bounce back, can’t imagine Donks have a better game to use them.

Before anyone ever bets on the texans

Just know that today, they ran a play on 3rd and 15

Gained 12 yards, the browns were offside, so the texans could choose 3rd and 10 or 4th and 2

They choose 4th and 2 and punted

I repeat, they could have had 3rd and 10 but they chose 4th and 2 not to go for it, but to punt

Before anyone ever bets on the texans

Just know that today, they ran a play on 3rd and 15

Gained 12 yards, the browns were offside, so the texans could choose 3rd and 10 or 4th and 2

They choose 4th and 2 and punted

I repeat, they could have had 3rd and 10 but they chose 4th and 2 not to go for it, but to punt
Lol for real!?!

after two games
one team has scored 49 and given up 49
One team has given up 80pts
One team has scored 20pts
One team has scored 17pts

Pats-3 at home? Really don’t think books respecting this team, I don’t think saints offense will have much success.
I got them -1 before yesterday's games. Had a feeling this could happen & line would jump. Wish I had that foresight on some others.

Zach Ertz tested positive for Covid. Kinda doesn't matter at least for this week if it's a breakthrough thing or not since he's now out either way.

But it's looking more and more to me like Dallas is just going to run all over the Birds on MNF.

Last 10 meetings between Detroit and Green Bay, Detroit has scored minimum of 20pts. Lions team total is 17.5
They have Goff now, you know better

Might hit but I hate those trends especially if a key component changes

They have Goff now, you know better

Might hit but I hate those trends especially if a key component changes
Plus the #1 WR is out for Detroit. We saw last week vs the Lions what Goff will be about. He'll falter early, pout and then sling it vs prevent D. 17.5pts is very doable.

In the NFL, unless we're into a 2nd or 3rd string QB, team totals of 17.5 has to be bet over especially with the Lions. Goff can sling it, there's no denying that. We also have the aspect of the Lions getting their doors blown in to allow a lot of junk time. Packers D is showing to be atrocious. I don't think they're making the playoffs unless they win their division 9-8.

TB12 was on the NFL channel last night talking about playing in LA this weekend. Hard to believe but this will be the first game he has ever played in LA. He said he is bringing his parents and a bunch of friends and family to the game. Understand he is a professional and is motivated to play every week but seems like this game is a little special to Brady. Both offenses should have success moving the ball but I will be on Tampa Bay in some fashion.

Andy Dalton had success moving the ball all over the Rams defense in week 1 with the short and intermediate passing game that Brady has perfected during his career.

Bucs defense has mostly been super disappointing so far imo. They made some big plays when they needed them last week but they don’t seem to be anywhere close to the level they were in the playoffs last year. Think I lean over.

In the NFL, unless we're into a 2nd or 3rd string QB, team totals of 17.5 has to be bet over especially with the Lions. Goff can sling it, there's no denying that. We also have the aspect of the Lions getting their doors blown in to allow a lot of junk time. Packers D is showing to be atrocious. I don't think they're making the playoffs unless they win their division 9-8.

That the thing, I don’t see any team in the north capable of knocking them off. Maybe Vikings get it together, cook should have no problem gashing the packers d!!

Texans for me. Carolina wasn’t all that to me to be favored like that

All I can say is Mills. I have no interest laying a big number w a Thursday night road team but I think Texans in for a very ugly stretch with mills playing qb. If it was Tyrod I’d totally agree. Panthers defense looks much improved to me amd now they facing a kid I don’t think anywhere close to nfl ready.

Giants shouldn’t have much problem w dog shit falcons should they? -3 seems kinda light. Atl doesn’t have the dudes to take advantage of giants Oline do they?

Seattle Minnesota total seems high...

That a tough game, I think i woulda really liked Vikings had Seattle not blown that game last week but now with both teams staring at ugly starts to the season I think it a tough one to wrap mind around. Total is high but I mean after seeing both teams last week it understandable.

I don’t see any underdog I’m super stoked to play, lol,
Tough week for dogs on paper, only I'd entertain is Lions, Bears if Rocket starts, Pack, Philly

Possibly Minny but don't like Hawks coming off the OT loss although I don't think they're really all that great

TB12 was on the NFL channel last night talking about playing in LA this weekend. Hard to believe but this will be the first game he has ever played in LA. He said he is bringing his parents and a bunch of friends and family to the game. Understand he is a professional and is motivated to play every week but seems like this game is a little special to Brady. Both offenses should have success moving the ball but I will be on Tampa Bay in some fashion.
Great note here

Tough week for dogs on paper, only I'd entertain is Lions, Bears if Rocket starts, Pack, Philly

Possibly Minny but don't like Hawks coming off the OT loss although I don't think they're really all that great

Yea I’d been all over Vikings had hawks won last week. I agree seattle nothing special but if it comes down to a close game late it Russ vs cousins. I don’t wanna be on Vikings in that spot.

I think I have to be on niners, they gonna own the Los on both sides the ball imo. They were a bad matchup for pack when they had a top 5 oline which I don’t think they have now., and man their defense looks bad, i think niners will gash them for 2 bills on the ground regardless who tooting the rock for them.

I could def see myself on Philly. Dallas appears to be a team you can almost blindly bet the dog in their games cause they all gonna be close.

I was really hoping ravens lost last week, not just for my bet but then was gonna pound them vs lions. Now garbage time scares me in that one, I do lean ravens 1st half tho.

Reactions: KJ
All I can say is Mills. I have no interest laying a big number w a Thursday night road team but I think Texans in for a very ugly stretch with mills playing qb. If it was Tyrod I’d totally agree. Panthers defense looks much improved to me amd now they facing a kid I don’t think anywhere close to nfl ready.
Yes that makes it a tad worrisome no doubt.

Carolina has outscored their two opponents 33-0 in the first halves. Jets 16-0 and Saints 17-0. Now they get Mills on a short week? I know where my money is going.

Carolina has outscored their two opponents 33-0 in the first halves. Jets 16-0 and Saints 17-0. Now they get Mills on a short week? I know where my money is going.
Had an inkling they could give the Buccs a run for their money in the South before the season. Thing is we won't really have learned much through 3 games against NYJ, depleted Saints, and whatever Houston is right now. Think most know I'm still high on Darnold and lucky he got the move from that franchise to one I very much respect and a head coach that I've been impressed with.

Back