Week 3 Discussion Thread (Odds Out For September 19 and September 26)

Oh shit I didn’t know that. Why would they do that?

I guess just a mercy rule or something?? I know I got bailed out last week, I had the under but it was voided cause they cut 5 min off the 3rd and 4th qrtrs or some crap. Felt for anyone on over, not sure why it wouldn’t count when under obviously lost and over cashed regardless of how much time the played! That just how hot I was last week, my one loser gets refunded!! Lol

I’ve never really played any dfs college football but decided to enter few cheap tourneys today for the hell of it. I stacked my teams with either okie st players and one I stacked with the smu passing game! Used tulane’s RB in both after seeing byu run game dominate navy. Then needed a cheap option so went with NCst rb zonovan knight who I’ve read good stuff about. In the other I went with Irish te tremble and Pitt rb Davis. Figured I see how it goes without investing much of anything this week! Lol

Looking at a bunch of dog plays for me, which is (quite frankly) not my ususal.......

Liberty +14
Navy +7
BC +6...but worried that this is a bit too popular of a dog

Feeling Notre Dame too, just b/c they looked so shitty last week......we'll see......

And, my prop bet of the year......+200 on "NO"......Can P12 get their shit together and actually play a game before thanksgiving

Crushing

Looking at a bunch of dog plays for me, which is (quite frankly) not my ususal.......

Liberty +14
Navy +7
BC +6...but worried that this is a bit too popular of a dog

Feeling Notre Dame too, just b/c they looked so shitty last week......we'll see......

And, my prop bet of the year......+200 on "NO"......Can P12 get their shit together and actually play a game before thanksgiving

1600548453551.png

It’s really tough to look at how houston Baptist threw for freaking 480 and scored 31 points on north Texas and not think SMU gonna go crazy tonight!

Definitely more a hunch, I'm into HC and his WR transfer from tOsu, the cal Dline transfer and of course the 5 star ND qb transfer.

Preflop bet before the world sees that BC is a different program going forward.

I thought Duke o looked ordinary but of course they were against a top 10 d

But at this point I feel awkward cuz I bought 4.5 when it dropped. We will see

BC! You had good scouting on that team!

Back