Week 2 What Have We Learned

Brees brought it on himself by being a pussy and apologizing when he did nothing wrong.

That's an important point. He regrets iapologizing and deep down he is so resentful that the NFL played him like that and some of his own team called him out. He is a great dude. When they will clown him, it's a message to all the average Joe's. It was despicable and Jenkins is an obvious cancer. But whatever, the Saints brought it on themselves with that signing.

I dunno. Raiders d is young. I think they pretty beatable. I just think brees sucks :)

Haha

I was only going to say secondary but then I started thinking of their dline studs. Payton is overrated and a super weird guy imo. I hated pass at 3rd and 3 on first drive to settle for FG. Run motherfucker.

Haha

I was only going to say secondary but then I started thinking of their dline studs. Payton is overrated and a super weird guy imo. I hated pass at 3rd and 3 on first drive to settle for FG. Run motherfucker.

college studs, has any of their d really proven much at this level yet? They might end up being good but I think they have long way, I suspect Cam lights them up this week.

the offense gonna be their best friend. They need to keep winning possession like they did the other night.

college studs, has any of their d really proven much at this level yet? They might end up being good but I think they have long way, I suspect Cam lights them up this week.

It looks like good spot for Pat's but they need more receivers or something. It seemed like the Saints were oblivious to Darren Waller eating their lunch. Bill needs to take him out of game and let Jacob's try and beat them. Lean under

Thinking Steelers are a bit overrated. Loser Bill Obrien conceded with 4 minutes left against Ravens. He is a joke. Team must hate this loser but this seems like good spot to back Texans outside that

I dont like Haskins, if I did I would play them vs Baker. That offense couldn't look any better than it did last week and it still came down to an onside kick with rookie qb

It looks like good spot for Pat's but they need more receivers or something. It seemed like the Saints were oblivious to Darren Waller eating their lunch. Bill needs to take him out of game and let Jacob's try and beat them. Lean under

oh I don’t think there any chance Waller has a big game. Chucky pretty creative with him but I think hoody will make certain he aint converting every 3rd down!! I suspect they stack the box for the run while assigning someone to Waller and prob play some zone with his backers. Safeties gotta be involved on short shit against the play action. Obviously all just a guess but that why I said I think Carr gonna have to make some Big throws to his wrs in 1 on 1 on the outside. That how I would play raiders, especially with pats corners, no help what’s so ever over the top cause my safeties and backers gonna be taking away the run game and Waller. If Carr and the young wideouts can beat me on the edges so be it, after all my qb gonna put up points too!! No way do I let them chew clock and live on the short passing game to tight ends.

oh I don’t think there any chance Waller has a big game. Chucky pretty creative with him but I think hoody will make certain he aint converting every 3rd down!! I suspect they stack the box for the run while assigning someone to Waller and prob play some zone with his backers. Safeties gotta be involved on short shit against the play action. Obviously all just a guess but that why I said I think Carr gonna have to make some Big throws to his wrs in 1 on 1 on the outside. That how I would play raiders, especially with pats corners, no help what’s so ever over the top cause my safeties and backers gonna be taking away the run game and Waller. If Carr and the young wideouts can beat me on the edges so be it, after all my qb gonna put up points too!! No way do I let them chew clock and live on the short passing game to tight ends.

Next Sunday at foxboro unseasonably warm and partly cloudy 82 with 10+ gusty warm south winds

Cam and carr both short game passers. Gruden showed balls kicking FG late last night as well as winning play calls his confidence growing again but he will be conservative here I think

I know we have some Raiders fans here so don't get upset but I think they are paper tigers.

I don’t think that a accurate description. I dont think anyone crowning them as a serious SB contender this year. They young so there obviously gonna be some ups and downs, I think gruden and what’s his face from nfl network has them headed in the right direction. They have drafted pretty well I think. They gotta find out/decide if Carr gonna be their guy, I think that the most important thing this season for them along with developing all the youngsters.

They have a brutal stretch coming up so they gonna take some L’s but think they will give some good teams everything they want. Their schedule pretty easy in 2nd half the year so any wins they can bank now be big far as having a shot to grab that last playoff spot. Not saying they will get it but certainly not out the question even if they drop next 3 or 4, if they can take one of these next 4 and be 3-3 after they play Tampa I think they would have great shot to end up 9-7 which I think any reasonable fan would consider a successful year.

Are we sure the Vikings aren’t a bottom 5 team? RB is probably the only above average position group they have right now. Barr out for season, who knows when Hunter is back.

That's an important point. He regrets iapologizing and deep down he is so resentful that the NFL played him like that and some of his own team called him out. He is a great dude. When they will clown him, it's a message to all the average Joe's. It was despicable and Jenkins is an obvious cancer. But whatever, the Saints brought it on themselves with that signing.

He was so resentful that he later caved to wearing Blake's name on his helmet.

Concerning the Pats D, they are going to give up yardage and points all season. While the D backs are great the front 7 is a work in progress. No pass rush to speak of, kind of by design in that 2 gap discipline where of they just want to contain. They threw in a little zone against Russ to keep an eye on him but was not impressed when those calls came from the sideline. Add in the fact that they are going up against the mount rushmore of mobile QBs with Mahomo, Allen twice, and B2B2B Lamar, Deshaun, Kyler midseason. Billy boy will figure something out but they've always had trouble with scrambling QBs and I don't see them figuring it out overnight.

Concerning the Pats D, they are going to give up yardage and points all season. While the D backs are great the front 7 is a work in progress. No pass rush to speak of, kind of by design in that 2 gap discipline where of they just want to contain. They threw in a little zone against Russ to keep an eye on him but was not impressed when those calls came from the sideline. Add in the fact that they are going up against the mount rushmore of mobile QBs with Mahomo, Allen twice, and B2B2B Lamar, Deshaun, Kyler midseason. Billy boy will figure something out but they've always had trouble with scrambling QBs and I don't see them figuring it out overnight.
1600880204973.png

Good post

Are we sure the Vikings aren’t a bottom 5 team? RB is probably the only above average position group they have right now. Barr out for season, who knows when Hunter is back.

I been trying to convince everyone they suck since the minute they brought in cousins! Little less talent around him shit looks rough!

Now we know why lynn was so hard on Hebert and was screaming bout Tyrod being his guy. It was the team dr who totally fucked Tyrod.

I think there's a balance that the Chargers could find.. I think Mahomes would not be the QB he was in 2018 without sitting in 2017, even though he could have gone out there and played at a high level.. But the difference being he was learning from a solid player and teacher who was entrenched in a system in Alex Smith. Justin is not going to learn a heck of a lot backing up Tyrod. He showed he can play and can also make some terrible decisions. The Chargers need to decide what they want this year to be. Because Taylor may be the safe play, but are they really going to win the AFC? No. And is Herbert going to be crippled by playing year 1? I don't think so... They really gotta come up with a plan though because this is how guys get fired. And as a Chiefs fan I do not want Lynn fired lol
I've yet to hear anyone explain why Lynn didn't go for it on 4th and 1 in overtime. Ready. If that decision doesn't work, he cost the Chargers that game. If he punts, its on the players. When you coach scared for your job like that, you're fucked. Having said that, the Chargers D royally screwed up jumping offsides on 3rd and 8, and letting Mahomes loose on another 3rd down. Anyway, looked like Gruden learned from that because Monday night he went for a 10pt lead instead of punting it late.
NFC Top 5 Power Rankings
1. Rams
2. Arizona
3. Seattle
4. Green Bay
5. Tampa Bay

AFC
1. Baltimore
2. KC
3. Pittsburgh
4. New England
5A. Buffalo
5B. Tennessee

Yeah, that shit was such BS. I would have been fing pissed.

Jets players saying how they havnt had good practices. Gase disagrees! Lmfao. Can’t make this shit up. Call me crazy but if I’m a head coach and my players saying our practices are terrible think I’d pay attention!

Most Jets fans want to kill Darnold but this organization has done a terrible job with him. Gase is terrible and they have no talent around him. Darnold will be a star when he goes to a team that is run right.

I agree. I don’t think he their problem at all. I thought it was a small miracle how well he did with them after coming back from mono last year, so then they let his best weapon walk? Lol.

Didn’t Gase have tannenhill in Miami? All a sudden looks like he wasn’t the bust! In fairness it was prob gonna take him some time to learn the position no matter who his coaches were but still makes Gase look bad!!

Back