Staff member
1-0...+1 unit

ML parlay....1 unit to win 1 unit

ND ML
Purdue ML
Northern Illy ML
LSU ML
Seattle Seahawks ML

I will hedge the seahawks with the Lions for small if all the games hit in college on saturday so instead of paying out to 1.5 I will make it 1 unit.

I love getting all the home teams here in the ML early in the season against weaker competition.

Penn State will be a popular forum play everywhere. ND will have the offense ready and open it up, even if it is close at half Weiss will make the necessary adjustments to win the game in the second half, he did for GT and they got the running game going and completely shut down Calvin in the second half. Walker stepped up and ND defense has improved this year. I think Morelli will be walking into a hornet's nest, this is not his time to shine yet, although he is very talented, ND at home is too much. I was glad PSU played decent saturday so I could get better value.

Purdue will be at home and Miami of Ohio is just not very good this year, if they get beat by Northwestern breaking in a new qb, what will Purdue do to them? Purdue will pile on the points in this one....I follow the BIG 10 a lot and for the most part Purdue is a good early season team against shit teams.

Northern Illinois is a great home team, Garret Wolfe might cover this spread by himself....Ohio is like Miami of Ohio, just not very good at all IMO. Northern has a lot of talent, don't let that OSU game fool you, OSU is a top 5 team...Ohio is not....plus I like the way Nilly bounced back in the second half, they showed heart...they have the experience to win the MAC this year and the best player in the MAC.

LSU should give Arizona fits, the defense is very fast and will give Willie fits all day...I look for the RB's to have a big game and Russell will shine IMO. I love LSU's talent and athleticism on both sides of the ball. We have seen how the PAC 10 has fared against the SEC, these SEC teams are just too fast on defense. I like the long travel angle early in the season too..especially for teams that have to endure time changes...LSU will be hot and humid, Arizona is used to dry heat....

Seattle Seahawks ML..this is a no-brainer and if I have to explain this one..LOL...ok let me just say that the Lions are the worst organization in all of sports...but I will hedge small in case because I want a guaranteed profit. The line opened at 4 and has already jumped to 6, The Lions defense is porous to say the least, just awful...Seattle will score at will.

I love favorites in ML parlays or first halfs SU early in the season because of travel angles, revenge etc...after about week 4 or 5... I start playing more dogs as the conference schedule kicks in and it gets tougher. I also love to bet on explosive offenses with good, experienced QB's.

I may add air force later in the week if it gets over 21.

GL all

:shake:

good luck, but I don't know if I would consider PSU weaker competition.

ND escaped from GT...PSU will give em all they want.

chaz said:
good luck, but I don't know if I would consider PSU weaker competition.

ND escaped from GT...PSU will give em all they want.

thinking the same thing!!

considering fading nd for a few weeks....but i'm too lazy and probably wont:down:

G luck bud.. thanks for the best wishes. A couple peope here are starting to get to me and piss me off. I document all of my wins and losses yet they still question the record although all of my plays are there for them to go add up.

Hope you do well this week and thanks for the best wishes!!

abcs, do your thing and keep winning...don't worry about it...thanks bro.

Chaz, I should clarify that comment I made about fading weaker competition..I mean as far as the big ten against mac teams, teams you just have a good feeling will win.

PSU is a good team, but everyone thinks so now, so I will let it work in my favor....this line would be 10 or 11 if ND blows GT out....I just don't see Morelli having a great game at ND, but hell I have been wrong before. I think ND is favored by 7.5 or 8 for a reason.

remember I have the ML.

KK gl to you bro.

GL bro...taht looks tasty.

Can't believe I never took Seahawks at 3.5 and buy it down in August. Oh well.

BAR..we didn't know what to expect with the Lions...still don't, but I think Seattle wins SU...thanks bro.

Other than that ND ML, I think your card looks good and safe. ND may very well win, but I took PSU +9.5 because they have a chance to win SU as well. If that doesn't happen, this card wins!

RJ was telling me about your system of running ML parlay's and finishing them off with an NFL game. Interesting. I think I might try one this week! Good luck, dude!
beer.gif

sooner..I understand why you like PSU, they are a good team...my numbers just have ND as a double digit winner. I like to take a heavy fav on the ML in the NFL because you can always hedge for a quarter of it on the other sides ML..for example, Lions ML should be around +225-250 by game time and If I win all of them on satuday I can hedge for small on sunday.

Yanks, thanks for the support bro!

hope it cashes Dmac...parlays are risky but you can find some good ones on the ML.

HUNTDOG said:
I like to take a heavy fav on the ML in the NFL because you can always hedge for a quarter of it on the other sides ML..for example, Lions ML should be around +225-250 by game time and If I win all of them on satuday I can hedge for small on sunday..

This is real smart dude.

:bow:

thanks redbearde...It is nice knowing you have that cushion if you hit your saturday plays.

:cheers:

adding:

Louisville-15 at -114 2nd half for 1 unit

They might get 70..Temple is a middle school football team.

gl

BAR..temple is fucking dogshit..I will take minny - whatever against them next week.

Purdue might fuck my parlay up..piece of shit.

Adding South Carolina ML 1 unit +125

I know UGA is a popular play but I love SC as a live home dog tonight...way too early in the season to know how good UGA really is...Tereshinski does not impress me either...IF SC stops the run they might hold UGA to under 14 points.

1-2 this week posted..broke even on day posted.

+1 unit on year posted

mad at myself for not posting all of my plays...gl next week.

Its aight..I know you did a bit better today...

Minny will be cash next week..and maybe another team that starts with M

sorry about that parlay, Hunt...N Illy fucked up a teaser of mine as well. Unreal they lsot SU. great call on ND though.:cheers:

Back