Sports Reporter - Rutgers 27-26
Gold Sheet Rutgers 27-24
Pointwise Syracuse 26-23
Power Picks Rutgers 28-25
Playbook Syracuse by 3
PowerSweep Rutgers by 3
Power Plays Rutgers 30-28
Winning Points Rutgers 31-28

i guess i just heard a lot of talk bout ppl on the rutgers wins over so that why i just pointed out their side,, another reason rutgers scares me, i didnt even know what cuse season win total was, obviously didnt hear anyone jumping on their over!!! i feel pretty good in saying rutgers is trending up as a program as i think they got the right man back in the job,, oddly enough as i like to think of myself as some sort of acc expert(lol) i have no clue how cuse program is doing or trending? sure feels like the shine this coach had a few years ago has really worn off!! i cant remember last time one their games interested me really!! i recall for a minute they were trying to run a super up tempo offense despite being incredibly inefficient which put what appeared to be a decent defense in terrible spots all game and on the field way too long, that was a few years back tho!! i dont even know their style or identity anymore,, strange, they just seem incredibly irrelevant outside the once in a great while they give someone a scare out of nowhere.. obviously perception here heavily favors rutgers with a tiny line, scary imo..

Last edited:
i guess i just heard a lot of talk bout ppl on the rutgers wins over so that why i just pointed out their side,, another reason rutgers scares me, i didnt even know what cuse season win total was, obviously didnt hear anyone jumping on their over!!! i feel pretty good in saying rutgers is trending up as a program as i think they got the right man back in the job,, oddly enough as i like to think of myself as some sort of acc expert(lol) i have no clue how cuse program is doing or trending? sure feels like the shine this coach had a few years ago has really worn off!! i cant remember last time one their games interested me really!! i recall for a minute they were trying to run a super up tempo offense despite being incredibly inefficient which put what appeared to be a decent defense in terrible spots all game and on the field way too long, i dont even know their style anymore,, strange..

I agree, I would like Rutgers too....but what would you want them favored by at home? At 2.5 in the dome, that would make it roughly Rutgers-9 home vs Syracuse. Is that low? Maybe it is by a couple points. Before last week Rutgers' margin of victory last year was 7 points in 3 games (and they lost straight-up in their only role as a favorite last year). I give Rutgers the edges, but also think they aren't that far apart. The 61-14 win for Rutgers last week was like 'Damn!' It was a 12 pt game early 3rd Q. Rutgers only outgained them by 100 yards and ypp was similar. Rutgers good, but they weren't that good. 5 turnovers helps. Syracuse is better than Temple. Rutgers should win, but I can certainly see it being a competitive game. All the sheets tell me they basically aren't interested in giving an opinion when they call it right around the number.

I agree, I would like Rutgers too....but what would you want them favored by at home? At 2.5 in the dome, that would make it roughly Rutgers-9 home vs Syracuse. Is that low? Maybe it is by a couple points. Before last week Rutgers' margin of victory last year was 7 points in 3 games (and they lost straight-up in their only role as a favorite last year). I give Rutgers the edges, but also think they aren't that far apart. The 61-14 win for Rutgers last week was like 'Damn!' It was a 12 pt game early 3rd Q. Rutgers only outgained them by 100 yards and ypp was similar. Rutgers good, but they weren't that good. 5 turnovers helps. Syracuse is better than Temple. Rutgers should win, but I can certainly see it being a competitive game. All the sheets tell me they basically aren't interested in giving an opinion when they call it right around the number.

i understand what you saying, it would obviously be kinda silly to have rutgers laying a td or something!! that sounds dumb when you put it that way!! lol.. i dunno man, my whole thing is it just feels so so easy to play rutgers and i think most probably see it the same cause this one my squarest perceptions i have most likely!! just stems from the fact i know nothing of cuse these days while we all know rutgers has been trending to being fairy competitive in the big10 (not being the whipping boys i think of cuse as in the acc)..

regardless what i think of rutgers, probably little high cause i like the coach, they are a team with a 3.5 season win total! lol.. yes i expect them to be more competitive than cuse in games vs the tougher teams in their conf and yes the big10 better than acc, i think rutgers gets over their win total while im not sure on cuse (if cuse wins here you would think they do no worse than push!). i think rutgers could very easily get 4 wins even if they lose here, their biggest problem is most their winnable conf games are on road. dare i say if rutgers wins this game i domt think a bowl game out of the question! delaware next week obviously a win, that be 3 assuming they get this, they get sparty at home, then they have a nightmare home with osu and wiscy, they do get terps last game of year at home, i like terps also that a coin flip game imo.. they go to michigan, NW, illinios, indy and psu, i could see them stealing at least 1 maybe 2 of those.. seems to me they gonna be teetering on 5-6 wins depending on this outcome, so it a huge game for them., of course cuse gets 3 if they win this with albany on deck. after that it dicey., they be dogs in every conf game (wake at home maybe a pk), i think they will for sure steal 1 acc game at least between wake and ville, they do have a acc schedule that includes most the acc teams im high on so i dont see much more,, i think both teams get over win total now that i looked at both.

ok enough meaningless babbling by me about rutgers and cuse win totals!! lol. i dont have any incite into matchups in that game cause as i said i know nothing bout cuse!!!! on to more interesting things!!

ive been hearing there a chance for windy conditions across midwest on Saturday from plain states up to ann arbor, so if you looking at unders in any those games might wanna try to get on them sooner than later as if the forecast are correct and we see reporters hair blowing all over pregame obviously the totals will start to drop!! we all know wind is a bigger points killer than some rain or snow!!!! the 1st 2 that come to mind the games in Ames and Ann Arbor, im already on the under 48.5 in the michigan game,, id like to play the iowa/isu under but i hate them 45 totals in ncaa!! (48.5 is low enough! lol). lets figure out what other games be played in the potential wind over 20mph!!

I played Rutgers/Cuse under 52, but it's worth noting that it's my smallest (only sub-1u) play of the week so far. I made my Rutgers money last week when their spread was my biggest play of the week, and I honestly felt lucky - even though it ended in blowout, it could've been way closer with the way Rutgers fkd around in the 2Q/early 3Q before the back-to-back long TDs from the Melton brothers less than 2 minutes apart. Sciano is a great bully coach and you knew he'd pour it on once he got the chance. Think first one to 24 wins here, but neither team should be able to run away and hide. Now, cue Rutgers hanging 50+ again just to spite me...

ok enough meaningless babbling by me about rutgers and cuse win totals!! lol. i dont have any incite into matchups in that game cause as i said i know nothing bout cuse!!!! on to more interesting things!!

ive been hearing there a chance for windy conditions across midwest on Saturday from plain states up to ann arbor, so if you looking at unders in any those games might wanna try to get on them sooner than later as if the forecast are correct and we see reporters hair blowing all over pregame obviously the totals will start to drop!! we all know wind is a bigger points killer than some rain or snow!!!! the 1st 2 that come to mind the games in Ames and Ann Arbor, im already on the under 48.5 in the michigan game,, id like to play the iowa/isu under but i hate them 45 totals in ncaa!! (48.5 is low enough! lol). lets figure out what other games be played in the potential wind over 20mph!!
i do like the UW/UM under, banker.

i do like the UW/UM under, banker.

if i had any guts id play udub but i dont, no feel for it matchup wise just a pure fading perception and big value play considering it was a basically a pk before they played last week and now gettin better than 2-1 or +7!!.. i dont think udub offense ever be good, the coach sounds like a tool, they supposed to have a great oline but they got pushed around last week!! id think huskies oline plays better and they establish some type of run game which should help more than hurt. feel like bar been onto something thinking they been little high on michigan totals, offense hasnt exactly been a strength under harbaugh! it was solid last week but they lost best wr and udub will bring the defense. we see how the qb does when he doesnt have that run game carrying the offense? 24-20 kinda seems like the type of game it be,, it be awesome if it good and windy as i heard it might be!!

Anyone got anything for tonight? UTEP has some nice weapons in Awatt, Cowings, Garrett so kind of thinking they can score a little bit here

sk brought this game up somewhere and we talked bout a little.. think the conclusion was basically line seems a bit high based off previous lines this season. i dunno if it in this thread or the dog thread? im considering the points, i dont like boise qb. it is a big step up for the minors tho.

i just dont think byu is all that good this year,, i played zona with the points not knowing much of anything about them last week, i guess a case could be made byu could have won by more (i heard someone who lost with byu trying to make it), id argue byu could have lost!! not that im reacting to just that game, it just byu perception still feels a tad high based off last season, they lost a lot from that team and lets be real, that team played nobody! no fault of their own, credit them for putting a schedule together, doesnt change the fact it wasnt good competition tho.. ya'll coach has built that utah program into a powerhouse on both LOS! like the old stanford teams!!

if i had any guts id play udub but i dont, no feel for it matchup wise just a pure fading perception and big value play considering it was a basically a pk before they played last week and now gettin better than 2-1 or +7!!.. i dont think udub offense ever be good, the coach sounds like a tool, they supposed to have a great oline but they got pushed around last week!! id think huskies oline plays better and they establish some type of run game which should help more than hurt. feel like bar been onto something thinking they been little high on michigan totals, offense hasnt exactly been a strength under harbaugh! it was solid last week but they lost best wr and udub will bring the defense. we see how the qb does when he doesnt have that run game carrying the offense? 24-20 kinda seems like the type of game it be,, it be awesome if it good and windy as i heard it might be!!
Bell being out is huge, esp with how conservative Harbaugh likely will play this. Without Bell to take the top off the defense, gotta think Harbaugh leans on 3-headed monster in backfield. UM had a lot of big plays last week and I think those will be a lot harder to come by against when going against UW's athletes rather than the MAC.

Bell being out is huge, esp with how conservative Harbaugh likely will play this. Without Bell to take the top off the defense, gotta think Harbaugh leans on 3-headed monster in backfield. UM had a lot of big plays last week and I think those will be a lot harder to come by against when going against UW's athletes rather than the MAC.

no doubt, did you see that catch bell made that got negated by the bs offensive pi? it was maybe the most incredible one hander i have seen! i thought it was more impressive than the one that made obj famous!! the way he just snagged the point like that was sick!!! garbage ass pi call but guess i was happy they made it since i played that under as well and it got pretty close!! lol.. speaking of obj, you gotta be pretty damn excited bout your browns huh?

udub defense certainly wasnt the problem for them last week, i really do expect their line play and run game will be better, how can this week of practice not be off the chain? if it isnt they def hired the wrong guy to take over the program!!

no doubt, did you see that catch bell made that got negated by the bs offensive pi? it was maybe the most incredible one hander i have seen! i thought it was more impressive than the one that made obj famous!! the way he just snagged the point like that was sick!!! garbage ass pi call but guess i was happy they made it since i played that under as well and it got pretty close!! lol.. speaking of obj, you gotta be pretty damn excited bout your browns huh?

udub defense certainly wasnt the problem for them last week, i really do expect their line play and run game will be better, how can this week of practice not be off the chain? if it isnt they def hired the wrong guy to take over the program!!
That catch was unreal, though if anyone in the B1G could make it, it's probably Bell (and you know i'm OSU guy).

Browns preseason buzz very exciting, almost too exciting. I'm not from Cleveland originally, but been here long enough to know to expect big expectations = big disappointment.

That catch was unreal, though if anyone in the B1G could make it, it's probably Bell (and you know i'm OSU guy).

Browns preseason buzz very exciting, almost too exciting. I'm not from Cleveland originally, but been here long enough to know to expect big expectations = big disappointment.

it a shame the play got called back cause think it kept it from being on many highlight reels and should have been plastered everywhere!! i dont feel like enough ppl saw it!!!

tOSU wrs aint no joke either! they so smooth and they a nightmare once they get out in open space!!! where you looking on the osu game? i still havnt heard if ducks beast end gonna play? i feel like ducks be able to do some damage on ground then possibly in air with rpo the way gophers did, if thibodeaux doesnt play and be healthy enough to disrupt everything gotta think osu wrs be running around wide open all over the field again! i cant see myself laying over 2 tds but not racing to play ducks either,, if it wasnt a early start i think id love the over,,

it a shame the play got called back cause think it kept it from being on many highlight reels and should have been plastered everywhere!! i dont feel like enough ppl saw it!!!

tOSU wrs aint no joke either! they so smooth and they a nightmare once they get out in open space!!! where you looking on the osu game? i still havnt heard if ducks beast end gonna play? i feel like ducks be able to do some damage on ground then possibly in air with rpo the way gophers did, if thibodeaux doesnt play and be healthy enough to disrupt everything gotta think osu wrs be running around wide open all over the field again! i cant see myself laying over 2 tds but not racing to play ducks either,, if it wasnt a early start i think id love the over,,
UO/OSU is a big pass for me. I do not have confidence in OSU defense, so like you, I'd lean over, but I'm also not fully confident in Stroud if Thibodeaux does play, so passing is an easy call for me.

UO/OSU is a big pass for me. I do not have confidence in OSU defense, so like you, I'd lean over, but I'm also not fully confident in Stroud if Thibodeaux does play, so passing is an easy call for me.

i feel pretty good bout ya'll qb,, i know the throws were pretty easy but i thought his composure after a tough start and how he responded and made the throws in the 2nd half was impressive even if the guys were wide open..the situation, environment, weather, and pressure were real and he handled as well as could be asked!!! i think he gonna have wrs flying wide open most the year!!! id imagine if thibodeaux does go Day will have a plan for him, he is a insane talent tho! one man game plan destroyer!! the embarrassment of talent ya'll got out wide and in backfield i dont see many ways they dont get to 40 unless ducks can try and shorten game which i dunno that be wise for them if doing so cost them chances to score? im thinking something like 42-31 so obviously strong over lean but i hate the early start, sluggish starts always burn me when i play one of these! lol.. maybe ill just wait and if we do get a slow start ill look to play a live over..

Anyone got anything for tonight? UTEP has some nice weapons in Awatt, Cowings, Garrett so kind of thinking they can score a little bit here

I'm cautiously optimistic UTEP can hang in the number. There has been some improvement in the team, but as daBank said, obviously this is a big step up and UTEP has not shown they can compete in a play-up type game yet.

Some of the improvement is seen in their run D. They allowed just 4.1ypc last year. There were some creampuffs in there, but they also played Texas and UTSA (UTEP D was rocked by covid for that game). For perspective, 4.1ypc allowed is the best for UTEP since 2006 when they allowed 4.2. And as we know UTEP normally has been allowing low-to-mid 5 ypc annually the last 15 years. And they only allowed 140 ypg on the ground, so there too, that is the lowest rush ypg allowed this millenium (previous lows was in the 150s three times). UTEP actually has two-all conference players on their DL (Steward and Amaewhule). The LBs aren't great and their pass D hasn't turned any similar corner yet like the run D has. Walter Neil is an upgrade at CB this year, started 18 career games at Kansas State and Josh Caldwell has played alot of football for UTEP (18 starts, 32 games) at the other CB spot.

And on offense, they look actually competent now! They have doubled their ppg from 4 yeas ago. Their rush ypg is 40% higher, their pass ypg is 55% higher. Their OL 2 games into 2021 has 107 career starts spread across 9 players. Sacks allowed have gone from a high of 42 three years ago (3.5 per game) to just 12 last year (1.5 per game). Hardison has brought some stability to QB finally. Their best RB is out, but they are deep at RB and have some playmaking receivers.

It is a UTEP team on the fringe of average. Going from bad to average is a pretty big progression in a program's ascension. Boise has a history of blowing out all comers, teams who thought they were good, average teams and of course bad teams. The last few years though, I have felt Boise trending downward, they were actually outgained in 4 of their 7 games last year after having been outgained in just 6 of their prior 25 games 2018-2019. Having bet against Boise several times I say with a huge sigh of relief that Avery Williams is gone. He has burned me for more non-offensive TDs the last 4 or 5 years than I can count. Betting against Boise with a team like UTEP on the blue can be bad for one's health. This line is really big though. Bigger than last year's 17 and 14 point lines vs USU and CSU (Boise won by combined 94-34). If UTEP's slow climb up the rungs is real, this line is too high, no respect is given to UTEP as no respect has been earned by UTEP. Boise only won their home games in 2019 vs FBS by an average margin of 16 ppg. Boise only won their home games vs FBS in 2018 by 20.8 (includes two big blowout wins vs UConn 55 MOV and New Mexico 31 MOV).

Last edited:
Only weather at all tonight is Utah St with scattered t-storms, wind less than 10 mph

Also Illini/UVA and WKU/Army start before the typical noon Eastern times tomorrow, heads up so you don't miss out if it's on the radar

only thing I don’t like about the wku/army over. Bright side at least not crazy high number, of course it never gonna be with army!! I do think 51.5 is more than doable with air raid vs option tho.

I waited on utep and number went wrong way so don’t think I’m playing anything tonight. I guess 24.5 not that much worse than 26 but was hoping it tick up to 27.

I'm cautiously optimistic UTEP can hang in the number. There has been some improvement in the team, but as daBank said, obviously this is a big step up and UTEP has not shown they can compete in a play-up type game yet.

Those who doubted UTEP's readiness for a spot like this were right obviously and the line tilted to a heavier Boise chalk role correctly anticipated it as well.

Totals im liking so far.

already played under 48.5 in Ann Arbor.

rest im getting at now:

wku/army over 51.5, keep waiting cause keeps creeping down a tad, be nice to get under or at 51! Guess might as well wait till morning, don’t envision a early army game taking bunch of over money in morning! Maybe it get below key, don’t think it matters tho. triple option vs a new found air raid attack! Neither team has the ability to properly prep to stop the other!

usf/gators under 58. Bulls offense is ass, gators will run run run run. Get out of there and get ready for next week!

nut sack st/pen st over 58. Shoulda got sooner, one those if dog covers should fly over, lot of guys I respect like dog! Franklin pours it on, psu defense stil tired from being on field entire wiscy game!!

Texas/hogs un 56.5. Horns new defense is built to stop mobile QBs and dc has strong history against them. They have the scheme and the speed. Jefferson isn’t much a player if you take his scrambling away! For hogs to compete in this one I think it starts with the defensive front gettin pressure on the young qb and penetration to stop the best player on the field bijan Robison . Fully expect hogs to be competitive in a game they have had circled since when? Always? I think this turns into a slug fest with both teams counting on a power rushing attack to move the ball. Long as we avoid turnovers setting up quick scores I think it played in the mid 20s. 48/49 total I think bout where it lands.

cal/tcu under 48., cal my favorite dog of the day and just mentioned how I don’t love playing side and total but think they correlate nicely here. Defense the strength of both teams. I think Cal much better equipped to stop duggan who as much a runner as passer than they were to stop future NFL star Strong from Nevada!! Take duggan running away and think he average. On other side I think once again tcu defense is a better opponent for cal offense as I think they can muscle up to ground and pound successfully against Patterson 2 lb
5 db defensive set that designed to slow down the big12 spread attacks!! You can run at them and cal will do so methodically on way to eating up a bunch of clock as they like to do when having success. Tic tock nobody stop the clock! 23-17 type of game.

that all so far

only thing I don’t like about the wku/army over. Bright side at least not crazy high number, of course it never gonna be with army!! I do think 51.5 is more than doable with air raid vs option tho.
Depending on how you think ARMY handles the air raid, WKU TT 1H should be 10.5- 13. Definitely doable.

Depending on how you think ARMY handles the air raid, WKU TT 1H should be 10.5- 13. Definitely doable.

It is. I’m not sure I want to limit myself to one half tho, especially with it being a unusually early kick. I think if I’m worried bout anything it would be more so army opening game w ball and going on one them 8-9 min scoring drives. Then wku goes 3 and out and next thing you know they only seeing ball for 2nd time and it midway thru 2nd qrtr.

I suppose If that happens fg over might be toast anyways! Just rather give them the entire game to score points in case army is able to play keep away for a half. I think wku capable of reeling off 21 or more points in fairly quick fashion whenever they able to find their groove on offense and on d force army behind the chains a few times in a row. Think this sets up to possibly be a game of runs, once one team gets rolling might be tough for the other to slow them down until they make a mistake.

Totals im liking so far.

already played under 48.5 in Ann Arbor.

rest im getting at now:

wku/army over 51.5, keep waiting cause keeps creeping down a tad, be nice to get under or at 51! Guess might as well wait till morning, don’t envision a early army game taking bunch of over money in morning! Maybe it get below key, don’t think it matters tho. triple option vs a new found air raid attack! Neither team has the ability to properly prep to stop the other!

usf/gators under 58. Bulls offense is ass, gators will run run run run. Get out of there and get ready for next week!

nut sack st/pen st over 58. Shoulda got sooner, one those if dog covers should fly over, lot of guys I respect like dog! Franklin pours it on, psu defense stil tired from being on field entire wiscy game!!

Texas/hogs un 56.5. Horns new defense is built to stop mobile QBs and dc has strong history against them. They have the scheme and the speed. Jefferson isn’t much a player if you take his scrambling away! For hogs to compete in this one I think it starts with the defensive front gettin pressure on the young qb and penetration to stop the best player on the field bijan Robison . Fully expect hogs to be competitive in a game they have had circled since when? Always? I think this turns into a slug fest with both teams counting on a power rushing attack to move the ball. Long as we avoid turnovers setting up quick scores I think it played in the mid 20s. 48/49 total I think bout where it lands.

cal/tcu under 48., cal my favorite dog of the day and just mentioned how I don’t love playing side and total but think they correlate nicely here. Defense the strength of both teams. I think Cal much better equipped to stop duggan who as much a runner as passer than they were to stop future NFL star Strong from Nevada!! Take duggan running away and think he average. On other side I think once again tcu defense is a better opponent for cal offense as I think they can muscle up to ground and pound successfully against Patterson 2 lb
5 db defensive set that designed to slow down the big12 spread attacks!! You can run at them and cal will do so methodically on way to eating up a bunch of clock as they like to do when having success. Tic tock nobody stop the clock! 23-17 type of game.

that all so far
I’m on UW/UM, UF/USF unders. Went 1H under in Cal/TCU. Also on overs in Toledo/ND, UNLV/ASU, Tree/USC, unders in Temple/Akron, SDSU/AZ, Rutgers/Cuse. TTs I like but haven’t yet booked: Houston under, UAB under, Toledo over, UGA over. BOL today bank

I’m on UW/UM, UF/USF unders. Went 1H under in Cal/TCU. Also on overs in Toledo/ND, UNLV/ASU, Tree/USC, unders in Temple/Akron, SDSU/AZ, Rutgers/Cuse. TTs I like but haven’t yet booked: Houston under, UAB under, Toledo over, UGA over. BOL today bank

you too brother. I just scratched everything Uga/Uab from my card after I heard dawgs had Rona issues, pretty sure I heard Uga qb won’t be playing, dunno who else?

temple/Akron under makes lot of sense, i hadn’t even thought bout getting involved in that shitfest but if there a way to attack that game under is probably it! Long as we don’t see bunch of mistakes to set up easy points seems like a 18-15 type of game or some shit! (That right, 11 Fgs to get that score!! lol).,

what does anyone know about Grambling?

They were held to 184 TY last week (3.3ypc) vs Tennessee State and won 16-10. Their QB completed 4-of-11 for 43y.

Sounds like Will Hall is pretty driven this week to get Southern Miss cooking.

Played umass total under 10. Think BC defense will continue to get better with the transfers they brought in. Umass a name your score team. In this case we naming theirs! 0!

you too brother. I just scratched everything Uga/Uab from my card after I heard dawgs had Rona issues, pretty sure I heard Uga qb won’t be playing, dunno who else?

temple/Akron under makes lot of sense, i hadn’t even thought bout getting involved in that shitfest but if there a way to attack that game under is probably it! Long as we don’t see bunch of mistakes to set up easy points seems like a 18-15 type of game or some shit! (That right, 11 Fgs to get that score!! lol).,
I too am passing on all UAB/UGA leans with news JTD is out and who knows who else.

i understand what you saying, it would obviously be kinda silly to have rutgers laying a td or something!! that sounds dumb when you put it that way!! lol.. i dunno man, my whole thing is it just feels so so easy to play rutgers and i think most probably see it the same cause this one my squarest perceptions i have most likely!! just stems from the fact i know nothing of cuse these days while we all know rutgers has been trending to being fairy competitive in the big10 (not being the whipping boys i think of cuse as in the acc)..
What's the first rule of college football betting?

Don't bet on Syracuse games.

Only potential weather I see in the early going is rain in Tampa and that's only a possibility for UF/USF

Back